bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's Ask Longhorn  (Read 26575 times)

longhorn

Re: Let's Ask Longhorn
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 01:21:52 AM »

Musicman.  Put down the bottle.

Ninny

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 02:36:44 AM »

Really, OMG!! Musicman...I am not going to be able to go to sleep tonight with that picture in my mind!! hahaha! I have GOT to stop laughing or I'll be awake all night!! Why did I even read this...I should never have read past "so today I took the clipper to my front pelt..."    :D :D Not only should you put the bottle down...dude...don't ever touch those clippers again!!!  :o :o
Can ANYONE do anything for Musicman? NO! He is hopeless!!!

Longhorn...did you find your toenail?
Kathy ;)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2010, 04:30:39 AM »

in texas we clip em really, really fast. lightening fast. or was that fast lightening? but in all honesty musicman, you could just leave it alone and let the patch o' missing locks grow back, or, if you are anticipating exposing your manly chest, i would say, go for it. you can do it. yes you can. yes you can.

longhorn, i would love it if you lived in austin texas. i could get in mucho trouble with you.  8) everytime the horns win, the ut tower lights up in orange lights all night long. i can see you now longhorn, perched atop that glowing tower. mooing at the top of your lungs like bevo, the ut bull mascot. he is mammoth.

okay, i'm done.

claudia

ps. not all texan women like their men hairy chested and unbathed.  ;)

indianabob

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2010, 04:42:51 AM »

Long horn,

It is rare and very unusual to have a man admit to such gross incompetence with a pair of shears. Do it yourself has been given a bad name.

Bob

indianabob

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2010, 12:22:25 PM »

Janine,
I wish that I had your husband's problem with a full head of hair.
My problem is always having to wear a hat to prevent sunburn
And weren't those lovely blond locks one of hubbies attractions when you met?
By the way how old is this good looking fellow that he still has all of his hair?
Just saying, Bob

Ahh musicman that sounds so painful. You're making me cringe. I'm sorry I laughed when I first read this. Maybe you can enlist a hairdresser or some other professional to assist.
Once you figure it out, let me know. My husband could use some instruction in this department too. His blond locks cover like wall to wall carpet. I'd like to see him cleaned up. He won't care too though, even though this recent heatwave has about killed him. That's a lot of extra insulation in those locks. TMI, sorry.
Thanks for sharing.

longhorn

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2010, 05:32:14 PM »

Claudia.  I will be in Austin Sept 10 - 12 for the Texas - Wyoming game Sat.  Sec 102 row 7.  That's the end of the stadium where the team enters the stadium.  It's also the end of the stadium where Bevo is.  Good thing I don't drink anymore.

Longhorn

darren

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010, 06:02:15 PM »

Musicman I saw your problem and If you Can take the pain for a sec. or two, I would suggest doing a wax job on that chest of yours. I have tried it and it is a little painfull. Just make sure you don't rip your nipples off. :o

Darren

Ninny

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »

Whatever happened to just getting out the razor and shaving that hair, MM? It's easy...all you do is get the scissors and cut the longest hair and then shave the rest! Want ME to do it for you? Please? or could I do the wax?? please, please, please??  8)  Muahahahaha! Now quit being a baby and "get 'er done!!" hahahaha ::)
Longhorn...I think I'll go to Austin on that day and see if you're there! (I know you....) hehehehe! Not saying you won't BE there, but how big is that section? AND do the cops know you're going? I am very suspicious of you...Claudia, if you go looking for him..be watching out..He'll probably throw a water balloon at you and you'll never know where it came from....or if a strange bird lands in your hair...he has a bunch of those...be watchful!!   :o
I'm lookin' out for YOU, Claudia!  :D

Musicman and Longhorn...you KNOW I love ya!!  :-*
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 10:09:32 PM »

Janine...here's the problem..I nag and I nag and I NAG!! BUT MUSICMAN NEVER LISTENS TO ME!!!! ha! SO I have to get really on his nerves before he takes my advice...but then he STILL doesn't listen to me!! I have even threatened to tell his MOTHER!!! My job is SO hard!! hehehe!!

Longhorn is almost as exasperating as Musicman!! You should see the gray these two men have put in my hair!!  :o  But you know I just feel it's my civic duty to try to keep these guys on the straight an narrow...the operative word here being TRY!! SIGH.... The quest continues....it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it!!  ;D

Oh, Janine...it's very hard to take these two men literally...you'll learn!  :D
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2010, 12:19:40 AM »

Good news folks.  i finally was able to shave my front pelt.  Twas quite painful.  No, scissors don't work.  I've tried it and have lost several pairs in the. . . .well. . ."Man Jungle".  Had to get the super hedge clippers for the job.  Just thinking about the pain gives me chills.  But I know what I'm doing now.  The next problem will be uuuumm??  shaving my back pelt.  Let me just talk through it.  Just hang these super sheerers right up here, turn it on, wow that's loud. . . .Next, yeah, take off this shirt, my god, it's like taking a wrapper off of a christmas tree.  Now I just lean back really slowly.  Slowly,, and carefully, and . . .. .. .. .

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh,  the pain!!!!   Oh god, it hurts!!!!  Why did I try that!!??  My back hair is stuck in this ravenous machine!!!  I'm being pulled in!!!!!!!

Help!!!  Me!!!!   Long!!!    Horn!!!!

longhorn

« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2010, 01:18:20 AM »

Can you reach the bottle musicman, not the button, the bottle.  I feel your pain.  In honor of musicman bravery and pain endurance I'm going to take one of those basting brushes and apply a thick coating of maple surup on my bottom and sit on a Fire ant bed while my assistant whacks me over the head with a sock filled with stale rock hard Lorna Dune wedding cookies.

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2010, 02:34:58 AM »

YOU TWO FRUITCAKES!!! How will I ever get to sleep! first Janine had me cracking up with hubby's nose hair situation! ALL too common!! Let me tell you a secret...I was lying in bed reading this on my iPod when I was starting to snicker and laugh..well MY husband was sleeping and so I had to quickly run from the room and get on my computer!! It is almost 11PM I am OLD!! I NEED sleep!!! But NO! first MM all the screaming...please! how am I supposed to go to sleep??? I mean I am laughing so hard I can barely breathe!!!

Oh, Janine...I have tried to be nice to these two, but I'm not even going to tell you where THAT got me!  ;D :o

Ok now...Little Music...I have a suggestion for you...if you were not killed by the hedge trimmer...PLEASE let me come and cut that hair for you!!!! I promise I'll be gentle!!  ::)    I'm cracking up here.... MM You KNOW I won't hurt you!! unless of course...you make me laugh while I'm doing the cutting...that could be dangerous...

anyway...now...Longhorn...oh PLEASE......pleeeezzz can I be your assistant?! I want to hit you over the head with a sock filled with stale rock hard Lorna Dune..wedding cookies?? couldn't we just put some ROCKS in the sock??hahahahahaha! ok, ok aquarium gravel then.... :D

I feel better now...maybe I can sleep! I hope I don't dream about shaving gorillas or something....
Geez, I haven't laughed all by myself in the dark in well...in a long time!!! hehehehe!!
I hope you're ok Musicman...you have to be..You're the King of North Cuba!!!!  :D

Longhorn, I don't  want to see your butt covered in Fire Ants!! No I don't...that would be scary and that would really hurt!!!
And when it's all said and done...I am really fond of you guys! and if we don't ALL get banned from the forum after this...well we'll know that God sorta likes us and He knows that you two guys are ok..you just need a little guidance! That's what I'm here for...I may need some reinforcements!!

Kathy (yawn)  ;)
I'm sorry, Craig, Marques, Dave, Rene', Dennis, Kat...etc....I guess I don't help you control Longhorn and Musicman very well, I try....

judith collier

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2010, 04:11:17 AM »

Musicman I don't feel a bit sorry for you! You know nothing about sore nipples!
I don't dare get graphic because we will all be gone!

Astrapho

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2010, 06:07:32 AM »

Ohhh man oh man dying of laughter here!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ninny

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2010, 01:17:07 PM »

Oh, Judy! Don't you dare!!! We WILL be in trouble...You DO NOT want to get Musicman started with stuff like that! We are trying to keep him out of trouble here! He teeters on the edge as it is!!! hehee!! I had such horrible nightmares last night! Gorillas and fire ants and man eating lawn equipment!!! It was just horrible!!

Longhorn...you'd better come up with a solution quick for his back hair problem before another calamity comes upon us! As soon as you get over the fire ant bites, you'd better get to researching back hair!!
I'm exhausted!  :D  ;D :D
Your Loving Faithful Assistant,
Kathy  ;) :D

Samson

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2010, 02:08:03 PM »

Dear Samson, I would like to say a few things but the men on here (if what you say is true) would find 90% of what I say as irrelevant!!!!!!I
BUT, I do think thou doth protest too much!
SOMETHING TO MUNCH ON!----- Women don't really want facts!
I'll ask my husband for his opinion and suddenly he is a walking encyclopedia.
BUT, I suppose I could use reason and think on some of the things you said!

Dear Judy,

This is for you in relation to Our Male/Female discussion, it will give you a good laugh.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Bd1hqHrUPU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Bd1hqHrUPU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

;D, Samson.

Samson

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2010, 02:14:32 PM »

Dear Samson, I would like to say a few things but the men on here (if what you say is true) would find 90% of what I say as irrelevant!!!!!!I
BUT, I do think thou doth protest too much!
SOMETHING TO MUNCH ON!----- Women don't really want facts!
I'll ask my husband for his opinion and suddenly he is a walking encyclopedia.
BUT, I suppose I could use reason and think on some of the things you said!

Dear judy,

This Samson's wife I forgot my password but I wanted to give you a laugh. My mental thinking is a little off today. If anyone has a problem with the song i am sorry and pm me (frecklegirl417).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y0I91rubg

musicman

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2010, 08:55:36 PM »

Yeah, ya'll keep laughing.  If only you knew the pain I am in right now.  I couldn't sleep at all last night.  In fact, I couldn't even lie down!!  And I might never lie down again.  Now, as far as this nose hair problem?  What problem?  I'm keeping my nose hair.  For I have heard that they make great music in the night.  Their vibrations are like the string section performing a beautiful sonata.

Vangie

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2010, 09:18:07 PM »

sonata??!  Now that's truly painful, MM.  There is someting vewy vewy wong wit chu.

Ouch.... ;D ;D

Ninny

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2010, 09:28:05 PM »

Musicman! You know I feel terrible about your pain...I DO!!! I was having trouble sleeping too...You know I was dreaming about you! (the gorillas and fire ants and man eating lawn equipment!!) I wish I could offer you advice on how to sleep on your feet...give me time to consult with a few animals...lots of animals sleep standing up! Agreed most of them DO have 4 legs, but there might be a way for YOU! hehehehe...I'm not laughing at you...really...
Musciman, you may feel pain right now, but think how it will be when you walk down the street with your shirt off!! hahaha!! Oh, HEY!! I just had an idea! take some of the hair from your BODY...you know what I'm going to say....and TRANSPLANT it to your little bald head and you will be even CUTER than you already are!!! Oh, I am sooooo smart!! oh...I don't think you'd really look that good with hair on your head, though....hmmm, it might interefere with the music from your nose hair!! hahaha!! I know....shutting up now.....but...if you EVER need ANY of my advice you know how to contact me!!!  :D :D :D
Oh Vangie! hehehehe!!
Love,
Kathy ;) ;) :-*
PS...Longhorn...how about getting the animals to help you find out how to help Musicman sleep on his feet!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.