bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's Ask Longhorn  (Read 26566 times)

longhorn

Re: Let's Ask Longhorn
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2010, 09:33:05 AM »

Niiny.  Tell justin I'll pay him $100 to get a snapshot of Nick Saban scratching his butt while continuing to eat a bag of corn chips before washing his hands.  Shouldn't be too difficult.

Longhorm

musicman

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2010, 11:11:58 AM »

How bout giving Justin a real challenge?  After all, every time Nick Saban scratches his face, in reality, he is scratching his butt.  See, that's because his brains are in his lower half.  So the other half must be his butt. 

A'ight.

longhorn

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2010, 03:17:52 PM »

That's even better musicman.  Saban just looks like a natural scratch -n - sniffer.  I hope either Miama or Texas get's a shot at Bama this year.

Longhorn

longhorn

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2010, 07:22:23 PM »

Attention :   It saddens me to report that today is the last segment of Let's ask Longhorn.  What's next for Longhorn?  I've always wanted to open my own restaurant.

Longhorrn

Ninny

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2010, 08:09:37 PM »

You two are a couple of sick individuals...for real!! You are making me laugh...Musicman...gross...Longhorn..grosser...Oh, heck you're both so gross I don't know who's worse!!! hehe! YUCK!! I'm telling Justin if he tries to outgross you guys I'm going to give him a spanking!!!  :o :D

OMG!! Longhorn!! I will never eat in your establishment...unless I go to Burger King and eat it at your place!! Scary, just scary...that would give a whole new meaning to food poisoning!!!

I will miss your words of wisdom..........seriously.....
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2010, 01:04:20 AM »

WHAT?????? Longhorn doesn't want beans in his chili??????????
BUT, BUT, BUT, he loveth the experience!!!!!
Look you delerious, silvered tongued fox, it's cabbage not lettuce that gets fried!!!!!

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2010, 02:53:59 AM »

Musicman I don't feel a bit sorry for you! You know nothing about sore nipples!
I don't dare get graphic because we will all be gone!

i have been out of pocket for the last week, so i just saw your post judy. i can whole heartedly agree with you. oh the stories i could tell about having radiation on my left breast and all the wonderment of the changes one's breast goes through. so, musicman, be careful when complaining about your sore nipples.  ;)

claudia

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2010, 01:50:27 AM »

adios "let's ask longhorn". it was fun while it lasted. perhaps you just need to rest your brain for awhile. you most likely have an overload signal going off in your motherboard. i would love to go to any restaurant you opened, just to see what the cuisine was like. then, maybe it would eat there.  :D

claudia

ps: i just had a strange thought about a longhorn and musicman call in radio show, and what that would be like. surely that is a thought i must get out of my head.  ;D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.