bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This handsome kid...  (Read 5060 times)

Ninny

This handsome kid...
« on: August 07, 2010, 08:02:00 PM »

Everyone..this handsome kid in my profile picture is my grandson, Justin...I have to tell you he loves reading on this forum over my shoulder! He especially loves following the antics of Longhorn and Musicman...Everyday he asks me.."Ninny, did Longhorn or Musicman say anything funny on the forum today?" I just wanted you to know that I have read many of Ray's papers to him..even put some of the LOF series into easier kid form for him and his younger brother..He goes to church with his parents so he is learning through the church..but he knows that there is NO ONE burning in the fires of hell right now! At least twice a month he asks me about Ray Smith, he said he hopes he can give more conferences and he hopes that he can go with me to one of them!

We never know what can draw young people to God's truth! He may even use two crazy men on this forum!  :D I will say that Justin genuinely likes Musicman and Longhorn and always tries to get me to send them messages with football taunts!! That's because he knows if Ninny thinks they're ok then they MUST be ok!! All of you who are my friends on Facebook are familiar with my grandchildren, but just for those who aren't I wanted you to know that here is a 13 year old boy who loves the Lord and he loves his Ninny! What's good enough for Ninny is good enough for Justin!  Isn't he cute, though? hehe!  :D

oh, yes...Justin is Grayson's big brother!

Kathy  ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 08:05:09 PM by Ninny »

judith collier

Re: This handsome kid...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 03:07:42 AM »

Kathy, kids like Justin have been loved and trained well and don't come along very often!

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 02:15:23 PM »

Thank you guys! Justin is a great kid! he's still just a kid, but he's great!! hehe!  :D
Kathy ;)

longhorn

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 01:47:07 AM »

Don't be fooled by this kid's good looks.  He is a University of Texas ( The greatest university on planet earth or any other Galaxy ) hater.  He cheers for a cheating no good team with a dag gum Elephant for a mascot.  The teams head coach is a beer guzzling wino who hates babies.  Justin, I hope Bama goes 3 - 10 , and I especially hope Nick Saban has one of those bugers that you try to dig out but it only pushes it up further and then it get's harder than granite and it causes an infection, yeh, thats it,,, I hope he has to go to the Ear nose and throat Dr. and have that nostril nugget flushed out with boiling hot epson salt water.  Hook em Horns

Longhorn

Astrapho

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 03:31:40 AM »

Oh, gawd, longhorn, you made my day.  :D :D

When's Justin gonna get himself an account? ;D

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 10:28:43 PM »

Don't nobody get alarmed by nothin' that Longhorn says...this is how he and Justin go back and forth and soon I will come back and  give you his reply! ha! Longhorn you have gone too far now!! Just wait till Justin finds out what you said!!   :o  hehehee!! I am cracking up!!
Astrapho..why do you think I am able to get through my life? It's because I know at some point, in some way..Longhorn is going to say something that makes me laugh until my husband says "What are you laughing at?!"  He usually knows it's either Longhorn or Musicman...he knows I laugh at the craziest things!! As for Justin, he may not have an account here for a very long time...ha! My family barely tolerates ME being here!! But what can they do? I'm a big girl!!  ;D

Even when Justin was going to the Baptist school and they told him that people we dying and going to Hell..thrown into the lake of fire for all eternity! He told his teacher...hmm that's strange because the Bible says "Death and Hell will be cast into the lake of fire!" so if Hell is the lake of fire as you said..then Hell will be cast into itself!  :o   Ha!!
My daughter in law said it would have only been a matter of time before Justin totally rebelled against everything the Baptist church teaches! One of his teachers said she had seen him debate with the PASTOR during chapel!!! But you know those people loved that boy and they still do! funny, huh?
Kathy ;)

Linny

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 10:48:31 PM »

I often think maybe that is the greatest thing we can teach our kids. I don't want to raise robots but people who think for themselves and listen to God.
I tell mine that some things I teach them may not be right and I don't need them to agree with me about everything but always search for truth and they may be teaching me my errors someday.  ;D

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 10:22:40 AM »

...I hope Bama goes 3 - 10 , and I especially hope Nick Saban has one of those bugers that you try to dig out but it only pushes it up further and then it get's harder than granite and it causes an infection, yeh, thats it,,, I hope he has to go to the Ear nose and throat Dr. and have that nostril nugget flushed out with boiling hot epson salt water.  Hook em Horns

Longhorn

I'm a Bama fan, and that was funny. Gotta love the hate ;p
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.