bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: : My personal Journey-letter to Ray  (Read 3062 times)

acomplishedartis

: My personal Journey-letter to Ray
« on: August 08, 2010, 06:21:43 AM »

Hi Ray
I wanted to let let you know some regarding me since the last conference where I met you. I have decided to put my letter into the forum myself already for every one to see. I am Moises from south center Mexico, a student from the truth, from the many bible truths that you teach.

Through these whole year, God have give me the opportunity to experience and appreciate true and real community that is not easy to find, with my best friend (and cousin) Beto in Mexico whom also enjoy what you teach on your site. Just as the same way I and everyone should appreciate these precious online forum for fellowship. Since our lives are limited by so many things surrounding us, I find it hard for like-minders to be able to live physically on community, but between us, I still have some hope for my self as I am still a young man.

I am still doing welding, but not just welding, also some computer graphic designing since I already knew how since a few years ago, I have been doing these independently. Oh and about my dental technician curse, it is already done (since april) - and I don't have plans to use it as 'pay-work' right now.

At these present year I have put deep thoughts regarding which are really our basic human necessities. The weather and our present health conditions are big causes that can get on the way but mostly these are the same for the majority. I want to set up a solid line on this so to be able to focus more on studying.

On the conference of 2009 on Alabama I met interesting and kind persons, with a couple I have been able to keep in contact online and have hopes to be able to see them again.

I have been doing economically well (with enough) these year, organizing my self as well as I can and preparing my self for traveling plans. The Apostle Paul said that he had passed trough homelessness and hungers and etc., etc,. The first was one of my biggest fears which I had to overcome for two moths on (secretly) these present year, I had the knowledge, the tools and the straight, I wouldn't do it on my will again but I can assure that I keep learning trough great contrasts. I am very greatfull for so much that I have received from relatives and non relatives.

Right now and since a few days ago, I find my self in New York waiting to take a fly to the UK the next moth-september, since I have been invited to go there for a while. I am also grateful because on my why up here I got able to stop and go dinner with Claudia.

Your writings are a inspiration for many, I appreciate not just what they said but also the way on which they are presented.
There is way too many things that we should not do for money.
I am also starting to suspect that the more I know - the more chances I have to become an hypocrite.

God have mercy and grace on us.

Moises

ps. I hope you are doing better regarding your health

Ninny

Re: : My personal Journey-letter to Ray
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 01:36:23 PM »

Moises,
I am so glad you wrote this letter to Ray..You are an inspiration to me, you know!
I'm so glad you're going to the UK! I'm excited for you! And Wow! you got to have dinner with your dear friend Claudia! She's a good friend to many!

Have a very GOOD visit in the UK and make the most of everything you do and see!
I know your letter lifted Ray's spirits! I'm glad you are doing well and I look forward to hearing about all your adventures!
Take care and enjoy your trip!
Hugs, my friend!
Kathy ;)

MePogo

Re: : My personal Journey-letter to Ray
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 03:48:27 AM »

Dear Moises,
Nice to meet you through your letter to Ray.  He is a blessing to so many of us.

I live in Mexico (Sonora) and have few people around me who I can share what I've come to know through Ray's work.  How I wish I could attend a seminar and meet Ray and so many folks from the forum.  Maybe some day I will.

Have a great trip to England and let us hear your adventures.

Blessings,
Pogo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.