bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you to the members of the forum  (Read 4133 times)

mharrell08

Thank you to the members of the forum
« on: August 09, 2010, 12:44:23 PM »

I just want to thank all the members, past & present, for their participation on this forum. It is rare to find any number of people who believe in the Truths of God, and this is a great bunch we've come to have here.

Thank you to the members who welcome all newcomers with open arms. Thank you to the members who continue to bring humor & laughs in their posts. Thank you to the moderators who assist the members, day after day. Thank you to the members who assist in matters of the Scriptures; diligently finding those nuggets of truth to assist any and all questions/comments/concerns. Thank you to the members who have given wonderful testimonies that speak of an awesome God and Savior who loves all His creation, from the ancient times until the end. Even a thank you to the members who have shared their wonderful recipes that bring a smile to a dinner table.

You all are greatly appreciated and I simply wanted to make sure you all knew that. My day would not be complete without hearing from you all, in one capacity or another. Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :)

Marques

gmik

Re: Thank you to the members of the forum
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 12:45:47 PM »

Sweet!  Thank you!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 12:53:38 PM »

Gatitude is a Godly attitude.

Thank YOU for that warm and sincere post Marques.  :-*

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 04:55:49 PM »

You're welcome.   :D  While I can't remember seeing a recipe from you, you are a pipeline for all the rest as well.  So I'll add an 'amen'. 

Get crackin' on that recipe.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Samson

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 06:29:54 PM »

Thankyou Buddy,

Thanks to you for lending a hearing ear by sharing phone conversations with me, it's much appreciated. As Kat mentioned in that Forsaking the Assembly Thread, sometimes we need another Human to just Vent or hear Our explanation in things we've learned at Bible Truths. True, We have Our Heavenly Father and His Son Christ Jesus to hear Our petitions and perceive Our sayings unuttered, but it's nice to have like minded Humans to share Our thoughts with and to emotionally support us in Our struggles. The recent update by Me pogo regarding Her Husband's Cancer cut to my Heart and was deeply inspiring. It may cause the rest of us to realize, at this time, we ain't got it so bad. What I've been experiencing lately in my personal struggles pales in significance to that situation.

Kind Regards, Samson.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:39:49 PM by Samson »

Linny

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 06:46:57 PM »

That was particularly nice Marques considering the sadness so many of us are enduring right now. I really appreciate your kind words.
Lin

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 10:04:56 PM »

Ohhh, my sweet little buddy, Marques..over the last year or so I have grown to love you very much!! Thank you for your kind words! I am sending you a great big hug!!  :D
Kathy ;)

Roy Coates

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 11:54:44 PM »

Your welcome and thank you for your efforts as well.

Vangie

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 12:00:18 PM »

Thank you for being you, Marques!  You are an inspiration for us all.

Vangie

Roy Martin

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 09:23:31 PM »

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, but thank you Marque for your eloquent words and participation. It wouldn't be the same without you.
 I miss all of you. I'll be back soon.

Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:33:12 PM by Roy Martin »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.