bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: an eye opener  (Read 7969 times)

darren

an eye opener
« on: August 10, 2010, 02:39:23 AM »

Greetings, I'm not sure where to post this. Sunday on the way to work I was listing to the radio and I heard this guy say welcome to the Jesus Christ show. I am your holy host. This is a call in show. I just figured The name of the show was the Jesus Christ show. A caller called in and asked a question I don't recalled the question. It was the way this man began his ansewers that shocked me. When I was talking to the apostles and when I saw Satan fall from heaven. When I was hanging on the cross. I realized that this man thinks he is Jesus Christ. Comming off a commercial he says I am your holy host. Everything he says is indirect conflict with what we know to be true. Does Jesus Christ really need the airways?? I know I was blind to The true teachings of Christ for most of my life. I thank God for Ray, BT and the family for the truth. The people who call in to this show actually believe this is Jesus and furthermore take his word to heart. I mean they are desperate people seeking ansewers to very heart breaking questions. One wanted to know how badly his mother was suffering in hell. What can one do to save their father who is dieing from cancer and does not believe in God. He wants to save him from hell. I can hear the desperation in their voices. Hey I feel that what ever one believes is OK as long as your not causing harm to others. I mean God is in control of all things. This was one of those eye opening moments where it became perfectly clear to me the harm that is happening with this nonscriptual teachings. These false teachers of this man made doctrine on hell. This false teachings of free will. That hey, well your mom had a choice and she chose wrong and now is burning in hell. Hey if you can't change your fathers beliefs then he's going to burn also. The mental anguish that this crap causes, causes me to have a heavy heart. Thanks for letting me vent.

Darren   

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: an eye opener
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 02:42:02 PM »

I've heard this crack pot on the radio before. I can't listen to more than a minute of him before I change the channel.
Stacey

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 06:39:38 PM »

What, really makes it sick is if this man really  knows the truth. If, he just believes what he was told. No one knows for sure. Maybe he needs to read BT himself. Maybe some on should call him and ask him. That, would be an interesting call .

In His Love,
Marlene

darren

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »

First of all I don't think the screeners would let someone like me through. I thought about it. I'm not the one to make an argument. I know the truth but there's no way I could hold my own against this guy. I have been listing to Ray's audio on fundamental truths and I would love to try but I know I don't have the dept. Anyway how can one tell Jesus (the guy) that he does not know his own teachings.

Darren

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 09:46:03 AM »

God is working all things according to the Council of His Will, Wisdom and Plan.  :)

Arc

anniej

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »

Well, leave it to me to go searching out more info on this.  I went seeking and boy, did I find.

You all have to watch this:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3920495/the-jesus-christ-show

I am just heartsick over this blashphemy and pure disregard for our Lord, our All in All! 

Annie

anniej

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 12:04:45 AM »

Hi Janine,

If you type in "The Jesus Christ Show" in Google, you will find a video where they are interviewing the guy who calls himself "the holy host."

This is one of the most disturbing things I've seen in the name of Christianity.  I've been upset all day.

Annie

darren

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 05:10:36 AM »

Thanks for the link Annie. So that's what Jesus looks like. It's a crying shame that so many teach this swill. The bottom line is that all I can do is pray that God will open more people's eyes to His truth. I, like Kindahl wish I could do more but God has everyone where they should be. Still, it's heart breaking.

Darren

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 04:42:51 AM »

Folks,
I just watched the short video about the radio talk show and didn't hear the host say anything derogatory about Jesus or true believers. Of course I haven't listened to the radio show live and haven't learned how the host answers sincere questions, but that is yet to be considered.

There have been religious radio talk shows for decades, what is so different about this fellow that make us worry about what he may say?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3920495/the-jesus-christ-show
Bob

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 07:22:43 AM »

indianabob

I appreciate your perspective. It made me think of the time……. :)

Joh 5:18  Then, because of this, the Jews sought the more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the sabbath, but also said that God was His father, making Himself equal with God.

Why get all huffy if someone goes out and makes the allegation or claim that he is Jesus Christ. God  IS working all things according to His Will for the person who is deceived or not deceived, who is stupid or not so stupid, humble or foolish, evil or good. Let each be convinced in his own heart and if that conviction is one God sends to deceive us, then that is the lot we get until God chastises us out of our evil apathy, condescending self approval and back patting camaraderie. Standing alone against the whole of Christendom…that has to be something  God organized for this fellow….perhaps only a fool would do such a thing only because it might be that non of the spiritually wise have the audacity, conviction, belief and spirit required to be crucified!

Mat 22:9  Therefore go into the exits of the highways, and as many as you shall find, invite them to the marriage.

Paul said things are going to get worse and truly he wrote this fact.  :(  This is an inconvenient and uncomfortable truth... :-\

Is it not true that those then who made the excuses they made In Luke 14,  for not coming to the supper were "I have bought a piece of ground", "I have bought five yoke of oxen" and "I have married a wife" and in response to these excuses, the "Lord" the "master of the house" had these men of industry, prestige and affluence replaced with "the poor, the maimed, the halt and the blind" all in the matter of not literal application we know to be the Word of God but in spiritual meaning! Who is entering into the Kingdom of God and how much worse is worse now in this time that Paul said truly would be! How much worse, more hardened and who are they who now have the excuse of non attendance in being too wise to go to the party and offer less excuse than those 2000 years ago. How this generation is devolved into exactly what Paul foretold…and this is God’s Idea coming true! It is not about the radio, the fact that there is one who in accord with the Plan of God, is giving a radio performance calling himself as he calls himself it is all about WHO DO YOU SAY I AM….YOU, I and YOU…yes YOU. Your Kingdom of God calls YOU. What are your, my fruits?...How shall we know YOU. How do you know me? How are we to know them?

Can you, we, I, can anyone do this…. :)...

Rev 22:11  He acting unjustly, let him still act unjustly. And the filthy, let him be filthy still. And the righteous, let him be righteous still. And the holy, let him be holy still.

Arc
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 07:24:37 AM by Arcturus »

musicman

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »

Unlike this guy, I was brought up for years believing that I was in fact jesus christ.

Whenever I broke a glass, tripped, played Sponge Bob in the sink, all that I heard from my dad was "JESUS CHRIST!!".

musicman

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 03:03:32 PM »

Besides, you shant be deceived.  For this is the real god.

http://hubpages.com/profile/church+god

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 03:21:47 PM »

Musicman, I'm so glad you here with your helpful information...what would we do without you?  :D
Kathy ;)

darren

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 09:21:09 PM »

There is nothing special about this guy. I'm not personally upset with this guy. No he does not degrade Jesus or His followers. His teaching are right in line with mainstream Christianity.  I just never heard with my own ears a person referred to himself as being Jesus Christ. Also I never really heard with my own ears people who called in with such dispare over their love ones burning in hell. I heard Ray talk about how truly evil this teaching is many, many times, but until I heard these people speak, I guess I never really understood. No there's nothing specially upsetting about this guy except maby the people actually believe they are speaking with Jesus Christ and his ansewer's carry more weight then others. I just wanted to know if anybody here has heard of this show.

Darren
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 09:23:19 PM by darren »

musicman

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 10:23:45 PM »

I don't know, but I doubt that his listeners actually believe that he is Jesus Christ.  He made it pretty clear that he wasn't on Suxnews.

aqrinc

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 12:06:37 AM »

Maybe he has read his Bible a few times, and believes these four verses speak to him also, they do you know.

Psa 82:6  I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Joh 10:34  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Act 17:27  That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Act 17:28  For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

george.

ez2u

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 04:10:26 AM »

Its all about the money   this guy is getting big dollars for this  and so is the radio station and network  the money changers in the temple  money money money

longhorn

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 08:59:42 AM »

This guy is minor league compared to TBN. 

Longhorn

soberxp

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 12:12:03 AM »

my question is does "I'm your holy host =  'Lo, here is Christ "???

bible said: Then if any man shall say unto you,{
the Jesus Christ show said :I'm your holy host !=  'Lo, here is Christ)
darren said:"oh! there is one guy thought he is Jesus Christ "
the Jesus Christ show said : believe it not,I'm not Jesus Christ ,as my mom tell you and my wife tell you.

hi,darren ,just for fun with no ill intention,and thanks for your info.from different understanding of the bible."Then if any man shall say unto you, 'Lo, here is Christ,' or 'there'; believe it not" (Matthew 24:23/Mark 13:21).I think that's god's plan.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 01:24:49 AM by soberxp »

darren

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 06:52:35 PM »

Yea longhorn, this guy is minor league compared to tbn.
soberxp: you have a very smart mom and wife. Lucky man.
ez2r: yea Uright.. All about the money.
Just a side note. I know this guy is a small fish in a big pond. Eventhough I know through Jesus Christ teachings viva L. Ray Smith the truth about Christianity's hell, I just never really understood the damage this teaching causes. The way I was brought up and lived most of my life I never cared about heaven or hell. Jesus and God were just not relevant in my life. I never believed my soul was going to burn or not, therefore I never concerned myself with what others believed. Even when I found the truth, my heart stayed the same. But after hearing this guy on the radio telling people that all one can do is keep trying to steer your love ones in the right direction so that they wont burn in hell, and the desperation in their voices just really hit me in the heart. This is something I never experienced. My post was not meant to make some upset or mad. I just wanted to know if anybody has heard of this guy. I just  wish there was something I could do to ease their mind and spirit.

Darren
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.