bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: an eye opener  (Read 7964 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: an eye opener
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 07:16:09 PM »

I understand you, Darren.  It's always been the ones who 'believe' the strongest who suffer the most from this obscenity.  You are fortunate in a way to have been spared this suffering growing up, and I'm glad that it has touched your heart now.  You're very right to be distressed by the plight of the callers.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Roy Martin

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 09:49:30 AM »

I haven't seen or heard this guy, but from what I've read in all the reply's here; my mind was more focused on all the people out there in the world that are seeking and needing the real Jesus, and that's a good thing.
 They are looking in the wrong place, but none the less they are wanting Christ. This is a good example of just how much God is in control, and when the time comes, they will be led in the right direction; meaning the real Jesus. See how they moan for Christ.
 I see the good in this as strange as that might sound.

Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:38:22 AM by Roy Martin »

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 01:31:10 PM »

Darren,
We have to pray that God's will is done! Remember Ray has told us...every prayer we pray "God's will be done" is answered...so whatever God wills, is what will be...We pray for God's will to be done in this!
Kathy  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.