bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vaya Con Dios my Darling  (Read 6421 times)

MePogo

Vaya Con Dios my Darling
« on: August 12, 2010, 01:04:58 AM »

My dear Wayne slipped away quietly yesterday morning.  Now I must learn to think of myself as "me" and not part of "we."

Thought I was prepared but maybe you can't really be prepared.  I'm strong and God is with me.  Too weak to walk right now so I think this is why He is carrying me.  I want to wake up and find out this whole thing was a big nightmare and Wayne will be well and dance with me one more time.  I'm grateful that he is out of pain now but, wow, I'm hurting worse than I thought I would.  Still, God's will be done.  I still know He is with me.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers.  These trials make my faith all the stronger.  I trust God and love Him.

Pogo

Samson

Re: Vaya Con Dios my Darling
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 01:38:01 AM »

My dear Wayne slipped away quietly yesterday morning.  Now I must learn to think of myself as "me" and not part of "we."

Thought I was prepared but maybe you can't really be prepared.  I'm strong and God is with me.  Too weak to walk right now so I think this is why He is carrying me.  I want to wake up and find out this whole thing was a big nightmare and Wayne will be well and dance with me one more time.  I'm grateful that he is out of pain now but, wow, I'm hurting worse than I thought I would.  Still, God's will be done.  I still know He is with me.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers.  These trials make my faith all the stronger.  I trust God and love Him.

MePogo,

May God's Spirit impart to you the emotional strength to carry on and endure this most emotionally agonizing time in Your life. You are an inspiration to all of us, helping Us not to wallow in Our own self pity regarding Our own trials which pale in comparison to the Loss of Your Mate. I wish there was something I could say or do to make everything better, instead I leave in the Hands of the Living God who eventually will make all things new. Rev. 21:3-5. We look forward to the day when the former things will pass away.

My Heartfelt Prayers in Your behalf, Samson.

Pogo

iris

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 02:32:44 AM »

I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you.

Love,
Iris

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 02:48:52 AM »

pogo, you have been such an inspiration to me as you journeyed on this path which your Lord has led you. He will not leave you as an orphan in this storm you are weathering. your wayne sleeps now. no pain. no suffering. awaiting his resurrection. i pray that you will continue to draw your strength from Him.

claudia

jassy

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 07:01:29 AM »

Pogo. My heart goes out to you. I know of no words to give you and really, there are none that help at this time.
My whole stomach clenches if I think of losing my love even though he is away for long periods of time.

I was carried by the Father when I lost my mom and she was the mainstay of my life when my husband was not there. I know this because there was no other explanation for the way I came through.

I know that same big beautiful hand is encircling you and holding you close to His chest.  And He is never going to let you go.

jassy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 07:19:19 AM »

I agree Mepogo

Try as we will and desire as we yearn, there is nothing that can prepare us, protect us or remove us from that terrible pain that etches its mark, deeper into us than we can at first know or believe possible.

May your healing, restoration and blessing warm you to new life, new joys and ever remembered, cherished memories of your darling, until you meet again when yes, there shall be no more sickness, no more death and no more tears.

In Hope and Love to you dear friend and sister

Arc

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »

:-[ praying for you.
Elaine

Linny

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 11:36:41 AM »

Pogo,
My heart breaks for you. I never used to understand "rest in peace" but I do now and it gives me great peace. I am sure this has been a very hard time for you to have to stand by and watch as he was so ill. Please take good care of you right now. I'm sure it has been a while since you were able to do that. You and your family will be in my prayers.  :'( :'(
Lin

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »

I hope you and Eileen will be talking to each other.  You can both understand what the other is going through.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »

These trials make my faith all the stronger.  I trust God and love Him.

Pogo

Pogo,

I am inspired by your words of faith and pray that the Lord will continue to bless you as you go through the process of grief and healing.

My deepest condolences to you.

Rene'

Vangie

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 04:30:03 PM »

Pogo, you are a such blessing to us and I add my prayers for God to continue to comfort and strengthen you as you adjust to this new phase in your life.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

Love in Christ,
Vangie   

judith collier

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 05:55:01 AM »

Dear Pogo, please know my heart is with you.
judy

Marlene

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 07:31:13 PM »

Pogo, God will continue to be with you through this long journey you and the love of your life have gone through. It is only the start of his rest and you both will be together again. What, a blessing you have in knowing the truth. I know, God will carry you always.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 09:55:27 PM »

Pogo,
I'm just putting my love here with prayers for your peace and comfort...I pray that you will feel God's arms of love around you..and trust that one day you WILL See Wayne again..
Love you,
Kathy  :'( :'(

EKnight

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 11:08:27 PM »

pogo,

I am so sorry for your loss.  It is overwhelming I know.  No words can ever describe the feeling of loss and that part of you that is now absent.  You are right about the me not we thing.  I have been just learning to live life without as opposed to living life.  It's the hardest thing I have ever done and five months later, it's only a little bit easier.  I will earnestly pray for you. 

God Bless and strengthen you daily.

Eileen

acomplishedartis

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 01:54:54 AM »

Hi,
I am not sure what to say, but I am sorry, and I wish you have found some encourage on these forum online community. You are lucky to have a few people around you with whom you can share what you have come to know through Ray's work.

Vaya con DIos amiga Mepogo, te deseo paz y consuelo.

Sencillo y feliz es quien se considera en necesidad espiritual.
Afortunado serás cuando sientas que has perdido lo que más apreciabas, pues lo que viene después es mejor.
Humilde y sencillo si te encuentras no queriendo más ni menos de lo que tienes, pues así te puedes dar cuenta en que parte eres rico o pobre.
Feliz el que desea, busca y quiere una vida justa y piadosa.
También feliz el bondadoso y que tiene misericordia con otros pues encontrara como otros también tienen misericordia con el.
Sencillo, humilde y feliz cuando ordenes tus pensamientos y tus intenciones sean claras para ti mismo, teniendo una conciencia limpia, pues así podrás ver y tratar a los demás con honestidad.
Somos sencillos y contentos al ser pacíficos.
Si nos persiguen, rechazan o dicen mentiras en nuestra contra por buscar vivir justa y piadosamente; en esto también encontraremos verdadera felicidad.

(Inspirado en Stgo. 1:1-5 (James 1:1-5), versión MSG, YLT, TLB, NRSV, NLT)

lauriellen

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 08:44:36 PM »

i am so sorry for your loss and pray that God will give you comfort & guide you through your sorrow...
lauriellen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.