bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Saying Hello!  (Read 10644 times)

judith collier

Re: Another Saying Hello!
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2010, 07:24:16 PM »

Dear Silent-loner, I hope you are still READING. LISTEN, FEELINGS ARE NOT FACTS!!!!! THEY ARE USUALLY LIES!!!LIES!!! LIES!!!!!
YOU are NUMB because you are NOT IN TOUCH with YOURSELF. SATAN has got you believing all these lies. GOD IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU ARE GIVING HIM CREDIT FOR!!!!!!
YOU HAVE GOT TO FIGHT. YOU NEED HELP.
WE ARE ALWAYS HERE AND 99% KNOW OF WHAT YOU SPEAK!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOR ARE YOU SINGLED OUT BY GOD FOR MISERY!
SEND ME A MESSAGE< A PRIVATE ONE!!!
LOVE, JUDY

soberxp

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 07:38:29 AM »

thank you all. But i feel i am a helpless case. God uses people for evil soemtimes, I forgot which verse it is but its in the bible. I feel emotionally numb and unable to express myself anymore. all these years of being mentally abused and manipulated has taken a toll on me.
 L Ray is right, God does creat evil for the good of others and im the evil one. Im gonna stop here now.

:o what?  if you were seeking the truth,u are not evil one.and if you were  seeking friends and truth,why you stop it?

:D :P or I forgot to tell "welcome,friend",so you leave us alone,I fell so sorry to you,my friend.you are sober one not evil one IMO.

again,welcome friend anytime.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:39:56 AM by soberxp »

soberxp

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2010, 07:54:12 AM »

I feel emotionally numb and unable to express myself anymore. all these years of being mentally abused and manipulated has taken a toll on me.

IMO,if u can't express secrets,just OK. if u fell regrets,that's OK too.

Mat 5:1  Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him,  
Mat 5:2  and he began to teach them saying:  
Mat 5:3  "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  
Mat 5:4  Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.  
Mat 5:5  Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.  
Mat 5:6  Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.  
Mat 5:7  Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.  
Mat 5:8  Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.  
Mat 5:9  Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.  
Mat 5:10  Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  
Mat 5:11  "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.  
Mat 5:12  Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Salt and Light )  
Mat 5:13  "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:56:03 AM by soberxp »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 17 queries.