bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request From Ray  (Read 9620 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Prayer Request From Ray
« on: August 20, 2010, 01:17:44 PM »

Dear Forum and Believers:

My wife and I are planning to leave in the next hour or two for Phenix City.  We will be conducting
a Bible Conference and discussion Saturday 9:45 till after lunch.  I need to as for you help and
prayer for this Conference.  If it were a week or two from now, rather than tomorrow, I would cancel.

It has been one of my worst weeks in the last two years.  Hospice and my medical doctor have both
insisted that I double my morphine which I have done.  About last Sunday I started feeling pretty bad,
with accompanying severe pains.  I cannot even raise my arms to comb my hair.  I slept only a few
hours most of the week.  One night not at all.  My wife stayed up with me all night long, and she is
almost in as much pain as I am.  I'm not asking for you to feel sorry for us (well, maybe a little), but really,
what we need is your prayers.  I know that God hears us.  You pray for us, and we'll pray for you.

I feel like what Paul described in I Thes. chapter two. He had a great desire to visit with the Church, but
confesses in Verse 18 that "Satan hindered us."  Just pray for my wife and me, that we can get through
this ordeal and still be effective in bringing more people into the Truth.  Most of the people coming, know
very little about the truths you and I share, but Timothy says that they are eager to learn--especially the
sovereignty of God, and the salvation of all.  I copied and printed about 40 pages of notes (much from my
new paper on "HELL," which I will use to show that none of the major theological doctrines of the Church are
Scriptural:  Heaven, Hell, Immortal soul, Tithing money, Parables, Saved from sin and death, Freewill, Prayer,
Judgment, etc.

I have noticed that my new paper on Hell is beginning to get circulated around the Internet.  Many positive
comments and of course, a few negative comments from the Christians.  There is a lot of material in this
paper.  I hope that all of you will read it several times.

Well, I'm ready to pack the car and go. It's about a five-hour drive.

God be with you all, always--keep the faith!

Ray

soberxp

Re: Prayer Request From Ray
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 01:28:34 PM »

God be with you, Amen. 

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 02:33:00 PM »

Praying for them both. In Jesus name, I rebuke any attempts by the enemy to thwart this, if it's God's will to happen.

Roy Martin

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 03:16:42 PM »

Praying for you Ray.
 I'm excited about people getting to hear these truths straight from you to the audience you are planning to addend. Wow! are they in for a surprise.
 God is with you Ray.

Peace
Roy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 03:19:13 PM »

The time in South Africa is almost 7pm and I imagine, according to the time of your post Ray, that you will be in the car by now and on your way.

I feel the excitement of rising above the odds, the pain, the medical complications whilst carrying the belief, faith, confidence, trust, hope and love for our God our Creator Christ and His Spirit enabling you, accompanying you and leading all things in accord to the Council of His Will.

In my mind’s eye I can see the road ahead of you, illuminated by The Spirit of God accompanying, ordaining and blessing this journey and those souls ( those present and those beyond) to be touched, moved, inspired and lifted above the penalties of darkness, spiritual pain suffering and bondage that for so long has been held in oppression and unremitted by any Mercy that you carry Ray, with you to ease their fear, uncertainty and provide that Hope that God has assured us all ~ that by reason of Him who hath subjected the same in Hope! Rom 8 : 20

Mat 5:16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

I am glad your wife is with you. Blessings to you both!

Deborah

Nan

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 03:44:03 PM »

Will continue to pray for Ray and his family.

Samson

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 03:57:57 PM »

Dear Ray,

My heartfelt prayers go out to you. No one can imagine or understand the physical pain your receiving unless they've personally experienced it. We hope that it's God's Will that your able to endure all of this suffering. We appreciate all that you've done in Our behalf, Chosen Elect and believers too. If it's God's Will, we look forward in the hope that some of Christendom's Ministers have their eyes opened to these truths.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

EKnight

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 10:26:05 PM »

I have to confess that sometimes I forget about Ray and his suffering and that of his dedicated wife.  I am glad to see this prayer request as Ray never asks for anything in return for his hard work.  I pray that Ray and Manuela survive this trip and that God is merciful to Ray while he carries out God's plan.

Eileen

Astrapho

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 12:57:16 AM »

Prayers to Ray and his family. Sometimes I read his papers and forget how ill he is... Hope all goes well.

myms

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 10:30:33 AM »

You are in my prayers, both today and for the journey home.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 11:29:24 AM »

Just talked to Ray and he is very weak from lack of sleep.

Two of the ministers backed out.

He wants you to please keep praying for him.

bpenelli

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 11:44:43 AM »

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (New International Version)
9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Ray,

May God's grace bring you strength in your weakness.

1 Corinthians 1:3 (King James Version)
3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Brad

Romans 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Joel

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 11:50:14 AM »

God.speed

Joel

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 11:53:37 AM »

My sympathies for both Ray and admiration for God, Who is doing a great Work in accord to the council of His Will.

2Co 10:4  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

There it is ~ two of the ministers, no doubt who do not have cancer, who are not weakened by pain and physical weakness and THEY BACKED OUT!
That's GOD who is Mighty pulling down strong holds.

Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

God, through Ray, is doing a mighty work ~ be assured.

Please read our messages to Ray, Dennis. We are with him in empathy, spirit, heart and prayer. He is part of us.

Arc
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:58:34 AM by Arcturus »

judith collier

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 12:43:03 PM »

I join with all the members in prayer for Ray.
When I think how difficult this trip is for him and his wife I am amazed that they have the will to go. It must be of God who gives us strength and desire to serve and to promote the truth.
Bless this man Lord and hold him up. Annoint him with your Holy Spirit. This is a man who knows your mercy and your enveloping saving love. Be especially good to him today God and give him a temporal award so that he is aware of the pleasure You take in him. Amen

Ninny

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 02:54:37 PM »

Continuing in prayer!
Kathy

soberxp

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 03:45:59 PM »

Just talked to Ray and he is very weak from lack of sleep.

He wants you to please keep praying for him.

sounds half good half bad.

Two of the ministers backed out.WHY ? What is their concern (is it Ray's health)?

if so,I really worry about Ray.God,please breathed into his body the breath of life as you did befor,Amen.

Roy Coates

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 05:03:01 PM »

My heart aches and my eyes are filled with tears.

Lord Jesus here our prayers, may Your will be done. Your servant are making thier requests known to you. Grant Ray, his wife friends and family peace, understanding, grace, healing and comfort as they travel about spreading the Truths of God, in the mighty name of Jesus we pray. Amen

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 05:53:35 PM »

This whole meeting might have been for the sake of one or two people that went.  We don't know, but the Father knows and that is good enough.  God's strength in made perfect in weakness...it must of been powerful.  It should all be over and done and may God give them traveling mercies back to their home.

iris

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 06:20:22 PM »

Ray...you are in my prayers...

Iris
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.