bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What we have learned..  (Read 3791 times)

Shawn Fainn

What we have learned..
« on: August 24, 2010, 03:16:55 PM »

Look.. I know there are days when you feel all alone in sharing these truths that we've learned, but overall there's no way I'd ever want to go back to where I was before.

Today, i had a revelation of that when I did a quick google search on bible-truths, and noticed how many spin-off sites or ones with variations of the bible-truths' name came up. After clicking on a few, it was nauseating to read how many were continuing with the same ol' Babylonian truths.. Also was evident that it seemed purposeful to try and silence or refute the things that are taught here.

I thank God for giving us His truth's here through Ray. Someone mentioned in another post how they felt like Ray was a modern day Paul. I'll second that. It's too bad most people in christianity are quick to judge, instead of appreciate the great things God has done for us, and those he's blessed with His wisdom to teach/lead us.

I'm looking forward to the day when all the truth will be unveiled.

Dawidos

Re: What we have learned..
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 03:58:27 PM »

It's sad, but we have to remember it has to be that way. Only few are chosen, so Mr. Smith, who is revealing the Truth, can't have masses of followers. I will say more - if he had them, it would mean that his teachings are rather The Deceiving Gospel than The Gospel of Good News.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:00:23 PM by Dawidos »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.