bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baptized?  (Read 5506 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Baptized?
« on: July 01, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »

How are you doing? Please tell me something, do we HAVE to be baptized in the name of JESUS or by the Father, SON, and Holy Ghost? Which one is it? One more thing, I heard Palestine wants peace. The time is near, don't you think. What is the name of your church by the way. God bless Mr. Ray.

Sincerely yours,

Emmanuel
    P.S.

Email me if you could, Please.

Dear Emmanuel:

Not to sound cute, Emmanuel, but I don't have a church. I am a member of GOD'S CHURCH, and it is a spiritual organism, not a physical building with man-made creeds.

Paul stopped baptizing altogether after he learned that no physical ritual will make anyone spiritual. We are baptized in spirit, not water; we are circumcised in spirit, not in the flesh; we partake of Christ's body not in the physical with bread, but in the spirit, etc.

Matt. 28:19--"...baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit....:" IS NOT SCRIPTURE. That part of a verse was inserted by the Catholic Church hundreds of years after the apostles.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.