bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer for our soldiers  (Read 15817 times)

judith collier

Re: prayer for our soldiers
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2010, 04:23:40 PM »

Grapehound, you know what! You're right. I do get upset with my friend(not Arc) because she is always so darn peaceful or appears to be and always so pious. I could just smack her.
So is my husband, an atheist. Or so he says. I think he is just discouraged.
Yet, neither one could give you the correct time of day. They just don't care, they must really be French. You know that Se la vive' or whatever.
Thank you so much I feel accepted again.Judy

judith collier

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2010, 04:51:02 PM »

Arcturus, you do challenge me spiritually but that is what i always need or i will make challenges out of nothing. Time is my enemy and yet I know if I slow it down it will be more peaceful. Fear, in the form of rejection, has been operating. And if you wonder how you helped, well, with this mind it can be confusing. So, I'll tell you, you listened, you responded, you squeezed me in there by a hair but you did work me in with Martha. And that wasn't easy coming up with something for the sister who usually doesn't listen to anybody unless she thinks extermely well of someone.
Thanks for counting me in, Judy 

grapehound

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2010, 07:52:18 PM »

Arc, you're always in my prayers. I love the way you handle the Sword!
You're a splendid example of the Swordsmanship that I aspire to.
God has crafted a beautiful weapon in you. Please be encouraged ! ;D

Judy, dearest Judy, it's a humbling privilege to be numbered with you. I aspire to your openness and vulnerability.  I am urged to my own healing by your example. :)

Janine; Who is more open to learning and honest humility than you, my lovely sister?  :-*

I boast in you all, for Our God and Saviour.

Lavish blessings,

Grape xxx

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2010, 08:14:55 AM »

Arc, you're always in my prayers. I love the way you handle the Sword!
You're a splendid example of the Swordsmanship that I aspire to.
God has crafted a beautiful weapon in you. Please be encouraged ! ;D

Grape
That flattery  is just going to confuse my sisters here!
Yes we do have women in our makeup as our Lord is our Groom.The recent testimonies of suffering of some of the women folk  in the BT Forum, also urge the compassion we necessarily need to comfort one another in our mutual roles as emissaries of God. Women of God and Daughters of the Kingdom of God, have no worldly church and neither do we belong to any.

Women are not to do battle yet Joan of Arc is given great status and prestige in Babylonian circles while Deborah restrained herself and though leading the army, she did only upon obedience to command of the King and rising up not as leader of Israel or as Statesman or Head, but as MOTHER.

Jdg 5:7  The inhabitants of the villages ceased, they ceased in Israel, until that I Deborah arose, that I arose a mother in Israel.

I am a woman. Where are my Lord’s words for the sanctuary of my sisters and I  to find regarding our standing before Him? Only Magdalene is like me and not before those who have gone before me being Deborah and Esther and Ruth. Can any brother say he is as Magdalene? NO! This is the womans part in the Kingdom of God to experience all those women written for her edification, exhortation and encouragement.   If I reject seeing myself as Magdalene also in living by every word of God then I fall short for as Ray has exhorted and emphasized of our Lords Words to us of direction, and great consequence Psa 119:160  The sum of thy word is truth; And every one of thy righteous ordinances endureth for ever. (ASV)

If my eyes be deflected to imitate Christ’s Headship, Swordsmanship and Lordship,  this makes manifest  the teachings of Baal and convolutes with other perversions of Jezebel in her efforts to effeminize her own husband in the defeat of abdication she takes on  Christ in opposition to make of herself the head not the tail and in so doing she perverts masculinity, transcends and moves over and above her feminine role and in  running ahead she does so as a Magdalene with seven demons possessing her,  in full view of adulterating the truth, living by her avarice of all that is Godly and she dies in her own blood licked up by the dogs of the alley. Can this happen to a brother or true son of God in His Kingdom, who with all authority, preaches, teaches, and obeys the Gospel? No.

To the sons of God, yours is the inheritance to the Throne of God and unless the sons of God realize their blessing, the spouses of the Kingdom will be as Hagar ~ banished with a son she may well have wished had never been born.  It is as powerful as that, that the sons, the Heirs of the Kingdom, come to know their inheritance and Lord and as a woman, we have to help, not lead, assist, not control, nourish, not fight and be everything our Lord loves in us as His Bride.
Blessings to you dear sons of our God here in this Forum.

You are loved and appreciated.  

Arc
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 08:45:01 AM by Arcturus »

grapehound

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2010, 02:44:41 PM »

Wow Arc, that was phenomenol !!

See what I mean?  ;D ;D ;)

judith collier

« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2010, 04:56:19 PM »

Grapehound, isn't she something!!!! The fact that I get her is my joy!!! She's right, there is no leader her, just me and this is what can happen. How precious is a man of God under discipline. Some women are good with power but I am like Joan D'Arc, but it doesn't work for me and yet I do the things i do not want to do. Being able to lean on a person at times can be comforting but then i am usually ashamed for being weak.
But, it takes such patience. My prayer is going to have to be minute by minute.
Thanks for being a compassionate man. There are many here and this type of relationship is foreign to me but I enjoy it immensly. I just wish I could be satisfied with that instead of what I don't have. I see all my faults in this one sentence. A good thing though.
Love, judy

judith collier

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2010, 05:19:05 PM »

Arc, and oh, Grapehound maybe that was freudian, that sentence about "there is no leader her" meant to say there is no leader here"(also,by that I meant at home)
Thanks Arc, now that was sheer poetry!!! I saw myself so easily by your telling of biblical women. God, I wish God would change me but you are right I have to quit rejecting myself until then. I will have to endure myself. I have reached the heights of power and have killed and taken the rest captive. Probably because I always admired Joan of Arc, funny you should mention her. I need a new role model.
Thanks again, love, judy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 16 queries.