bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Snakes and Fire, Demons and trials  (Read 3103 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Snakes and Fire, Demons and trials
« on: September 02, 2010, 11:17:37 AM »

He came to the shop just now wanting to put a collection tin on my table for donations to the cause of the sick and dying. I picked up the tin and saw Rev. Sam. I called him to my lap top and put the Scripture up on the screen where God’s Name is Reverend. I explained I could not put the tin on the table. He had a very elaborate way of explaining why he could use the name of God on his name and asked if I accepted his mission. I said I could not as it weighed, on my heart. I asked him if he could accept my mission. He asked me what it was and I said to grieve for the fullness of the redemption for I no longer walk in condemnation and await with groaning the manifestation of the Sons and Daughters of God.

He said he could not accept my mission. I said that his meat was not mine and that he should not make me stumble for it would not be in good conscious for me to put his tin on my table.

He asked me if I had received him. Yes, I replied, and I asked him if I had received him with welcome, without offence, inviting him often to sit down. He could not deny me my pleasantness and welcome to speak of the things of God. I would have enjoyed more discussion but he cut it short.

He rushed out of the shop and flipping his hand backwards to my direction and smiling, he wished me God Bless with a joy I do not think he even knew at the time was his blessing on him for not turning against me to tear up the words given to him to show him the way. I don’t think I will see him again. Not in this life time. I enjoyed that my name is, for that moment anyway, written in the book of Heaven. I feel the joy and God willing, it will stay also through the trial of my faith that has to come again, which it has to, because I know I am not perfected, and it is God who gives Hope and Joy in Endurance! 

Blessings
Arc

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Snakes and Fire, Demons and trials
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 06:29:34 AM »

Yeah, he tucked tail and run, packed up his tin and got out of Dodge cause he faced Spiritual Authority he had not known and could not contend with or understand.

to grieve for the fullness of the redemption for I no longer walk in condemnation and await with groaning the manifestation of the Sons and Daughters of God.

Beautiful

I feel the joy and God willing, it will stay also through the trial of my faith that has to come again, which it has to, because I know I am not perfected, and it is God who gives Hope and Joy in Endurance! 

Amen
Stacey

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Snakes and Fire, Demons and trials
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 08:30:13 AM »

Stacey

I've got chills of that quickening Spirit, just reading your response. You are the first to reply and you reply inside the terrible spiritual pain you are enduring.

WOW!

And you reackon YOU ARE DISCONNECTED! ~ No WAYS brother. God is doing a prime Work in you. If you are not given to see it, I AM. Just because you replied.....no....because God is God and He is showing up!...yea....through YOU. You who feel faith shaking, lost direction and without strength, keeping your head held high because He is your God and mine.  :-*

Blessings to you
Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.