bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Destiny?  (Read 7408 times)

EKnight

Re: Destiny?
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 10:41:33 PM »

I'm very disappointed.  I was so excited.  But maybe this was just a way of getting me to move on moving.  I thought about renting but I have three dogs that my daughter won't hear of getting rid of and not too many places allow for three dogs. 

There was a smaller house on the market shortly after Mark died and when I first looked at it online my sister-in-law said it was too soon and she was right.  I was not ready to leave our home.  Then I showed the link to that house to my sister in August and she said it looked like a lot of property and that it was an older house that although it's been updated, could still need constant work.  The next day this house was off the market.  Today I see it's back on the market (and for 10,000 less).  I may take a look at it although something tells me my bedroom furniture (relatively new) won't fit in the master bedroom.  It's cute and in the village where you get more for your tax money. 

I'll let you know.  Thanks for all your concerns.  I know I sound like a whiner and I have much to be grateful for.  I hope God will forgive me if I am being self-centered these days. 

Eileen

Nan

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 04:08:53 PM »

I, too,will pray for your situation.

judith collier

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 05:43:20 PM »

Eileen, of course you are self-centered NOW but you haven't always been nor will you be in the future. You are just alone for the first time in a long time. We center on ourselves when it seems nobody else cares or is concerned about us and God appears silent. It's hard to think about anybody else when you are suffering unless you are totally dead to yourself and I don't know anyone who is yet! Remember our common humanity, God did or He wouldn't have sent His Son!
love, Judy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.