bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My idea of gospel music. Johnny Cash style  (Read 5215 times)

jassy

My idea of gospel music. Johnny Cash style
« on: September 03, 2010, 02:53:01 PM »

feeling in a weird mood, thought to post two of my favourite songs of Johnny Cash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc&ob=av2e  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22eIJDtKho
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 03:12:25 PM by jassy »

soberxp

Re: My idea of gospel music. Johnny Cash style
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 03:41:51 PM »

God's Gonna Cut You Down  :o

I was thinking about that, whether or not God's Gonna Cut me Down, if I still do something wrong. the answer is  ;D :D what if I'm stupid as foolish  LOL......

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 03:32:41 AM »

Johnny only got better with time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhtcaRRngcw
Stacey

jassy

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 06:07:28 AM »

God's Gonna Cut You Down  :o

I was thinking about that, whether or not God's Gonna Cut me Down, if I still do something wrong. the answer is  ;D :D what if I'm stupid as foolish  LOL......

Always read the words Gods gonna cut you down as Gods gonna discipline you.  Yesterday I was ranting to my sister about the bad drivers on our roads. Last weekend a woman pulled out in front of me and my husband on our motorcycle. we are on a ton of motorcycle and she did not see us. I called that woman many naughty names.

It was not 20 minutes later after talking to my sister I pulled out in front of a car who was turning into my lane. Hidden behind him was another car going straight. He slammed on brakes and stopped inches from me. I can honestly say  I never saw the second car. Shook me up badly but by Gods grace both of us escaped untouched.
Maby that woman had the same problem and never saw us. Whatever the reason, I should never have behaved the way I did.

Hence the wierd mood. ;D

Marky Mark

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 12:49:56 PM »

Hello sister jassy. :)

I used to ride in my younger days and to honest with you there is certainly nothing more in the way of that feeling of freedom when engaging the open road on a long bike ride.The wind in your hair and that feeling of power at the flick of a wrist. Man how I used to love to ride,both dirt and street.

But I digress.

The point that I would like to make is that over the years I have lost a lot of friends in bike accidents and I know all to well how the sport can be exhilarating and deadly at the same time.I have been in a few accidents myself and one was pretty bad,knowing years later in my heart that if not for the grace of God I would have died that day.This was one of the reasons that I gave up biking on top of the fact that many motorists were not very kind to bikers when they are behind the wheel.I had way to many close calls for my liking and I always considered myself a safe rider. Please be careful when you and hubby are on the road enjoying the moment, because in a flash,things can go down hill really fast,as you described in your post.
  I hope that I don't come off in a way as to sound like I'm telling you what to do.I'm not.Its just concern for you and your husbands safety.Please be careful and have fun on the road.  8)  ;)

YBIC...Mark

jassy

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 02:19:09 PM »

thanks Mark. I appreciate your concern. We have also lost a lot of friends with biking accidents.
One mantra Dave and I both keep in mind is <There are old bikers and bold bikers but never old bold bikers>

Whether you are the best rider in the world with reflexes of a cat you cannot account for everyone else on the road. Which is why we pray for Gods protection every time we get on a bike or behind the wheel of a car.

blessings
Jassy

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 06:11:17 PM »

Jassy, not once but everytime I judge a situation wrongly or just judge it at all everything happens to me pretty much the same way and then I understand!! Unbelievable!
Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.