bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: masculine? angel ?  (Read 3794 times)

soberxp

masculine? angel ?
« on: September 05, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »

I don't know say what to Ray,cuz I can't send E-mail to him,somehow my E-mail seems as  Spam,then back to me.

;) :D ;D    
It's hard to know the angel is masculine or feminine,cuz they are nobody,Believe In Me .

How do you think about this?
The feminine inner personality, as present in the unconscious of the male. It is in contrast to the animus, which represents masculine characteristics.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 05:18:09 PM by soberxp »

Kat

Re: masculine? angel ?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 12:55:47 AM »

Hi Soberxp,

Angels are “ministering spirits,” (Hebrews 1:14) and do not have physical bodies, "flesh and bones" like humans (Luke 24:37-39).

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

This Scripture shows that angels are not male or female, which is a physical trait given to humans for the means of reproduction. Angels are created beings, so they do not reproduce like humans.

Psalms 148:5 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for He commanded, and they were created.

When two people are married they become 'one flesh' (Mark 10:8), the two human traits of feminine and masculine in marriage work together to form a well rounded whole relationship. Well at least if everybody lived as God intended that's what it seems like it should/could be. Just wanted to give you a little bit of what I see in the Scriptures on this.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.