bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revelation 22:17...Romans 14:22-23  (Read 4202 times)

servias

Revelation 22:17...Romans 14:22-23
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:02:42 PM »

Just wanted to share things I am learning/understanding from casual browsing of the bible...

I really like how Revelation 22:17, which is basically the last verse of the bible confirms what I believe...

Rev 22:17 And the spirit and the bride are saying, 'Come!' and let him who is hearing say, 'Come !' And let him who is thirsting come. Let him who will, take the water of life gratuitously."

I also like how Romans 14:22-23 confirms what I see as truth to be truth.  Almost as a personal truth or faith between me and GOD.  When I doubt things I am believing I am "unhappy" just as the verse's teach. When I know what I know, I become "HAPPY"...

Rom 14:22 The faith which you have, have for yourself in God's sight. Happy is he who is not judging himself in that which he is attesting."
Rom 14:23 Now he who is doubting if he should be eating is condemned, seeing that it is not out of faith. Now everything which is not out of faith is sin."

aqrinc

Re: Revelation 22:17...Romans 14:22-23
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 08:14:28 PM »

DanTheMan,

That is a huge comfort for anyone coming out of hell (week/ month/ years) training in Churchianity.

Rev 22:17 And the spirit and the bride are saying, 'Come!' and let him who is hearing say, 'Come !' And let him who is thirsting come. Let him who will, take the water of life gratuitously." (freely)

Gratuitously." (freely) with no strings attached, no works required, just the need.

When i show this Scripture to anyone, i always ask, who is excluded from those hearing, thirsting, or willing to get out of Eternal Hell when they hear, or are thirsty and dried out.

The Welcome carpet excludes no one, so by default includes everyone.

george :).

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:44:05 PM »

Dantheman, judging, even situations is likely to bring sadness. We're not that smart. Thanks for reminding me!
judy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 12:05:38 PM »

That is a jewel of insight DanTheMan!

Here are some more Scriptures that confirm.

Rom 14:5  One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be FULLY PERSUADED IN HIS OWN MIND.
Rom 4:20  He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
Rom 4:21  And being FULLY PERSUADED, that what He had promised, He was able also to perform.
Rom 4:22  And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.