bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing Clock!  (Read 5501 times)

jingle52

Amazing Clock!
« on: September 07, 2010, 06:45:25 AM »

Hi everyone,
Hope you all had a nice summer break. I've been catching up on my LOF series and am still reading. Been thinking a lot about Ray and praying for him often.

This was sent to me and I think it's quite interesting, I hope the facts are correct though!
  http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf 

God's Blessings

Astrapho

Re: Amazing Clock!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 10:42:40 AM »

Wow.... Wonder how they get the numbers... That's amazing. O_O

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 12:16:54 AM »

Check out the Industrious Clock ....

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/clock

"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 07:57:01 PM »

Under other You have to stop it to read iti

It reports our national debt and if you look down below it shows email spams

Now the way I see it if you charged $4.oo per spam email we could wipe out our national debt.   ;D and get rid of all this junk email

I am not sure how they calculate their illness figures there is a lot of malaria....I have only had one patient with this disease and he got it before he moved to the US

beloved

daywalker

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 09:05:28 PM »

Fester

• Yes a pancake!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 01:03:54 AM »

If you are flexible you might like this clock too ...

http://billychasen.com/clock/

"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

jingle52

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 07:09:57 AM »

Fester,
I liked that flexible clock, wish I was still energetic to do my half hour stretching as I used to do before going to work!!! Now I just say to myself, I'll do it later, and never dooooo. Ahhh....

Janine,
I also thought about the statistics being correct, I just liked the look of how it was made, ha ha

Beloved,
you are absolutely correct, there is no way to check the stats so one has to be wary of emails received (never got to look under other - things were moving just so fast ) Just a side note, I had malaria many times when I was in Malawi and boy, was I ill, it always got me in the stomach....couldn't move from that bed for days...glad that's over
God's Blessings
Hope you all have a nice day!

Fester

• Yes a pancake!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »

The Polar Clock is cool  ....

http://blog.pixelbreaker.com/polarclock

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.