bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: John 10:16  (Read 5567 times)

soberxp

John 10:16
« on: September 11, 2010, 08:17:44 AM »

John - John 10:16
kjv:And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
niv:I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

what's ?

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: John 10:16
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 12:35:14 PM »

Hi Soberxp,
The short version.
John, 3:16
For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. :)

Joel

Marky Mark

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 01:21:03 PM »

Joh 10:16  And I have other sheep which are not of this field: I will be their guide in the same way, and they will give ear to my voice, so there will be one flock and one keeper.

what's ?

Jesus is talking about the Gentiles being called the other sheep, which are not the Jews[of this field].

Witness.
Rom 11:25  For it is my desire, brothers, that this secret may be clear to you, so that you may not have pride in your knowledge, that Israel has been made hard in part, till all the Gentiles have come in;

Peace...Mark

soberxp

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 06:28:31 PM »

:D thank you guys,I wonder how you get my question(depend on spiritual or spirit)?LOL

BTW what's this really mean"that Israel has been made hard in part?"

Romans - 11:25
kjv:For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

niv:I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.

amp:Lest you be self-opinionated (wise in your own conceits), I do not want you to miss this hidden truth and mystery, brethren: a hardening (insensibility) has [temporarily] befallen a part of Israel [to last] until the [3]full number of the ing

asv:For I would not, brethren, have you ignorant of this mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits, that a hardening in part hath befallen Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in;

nasb:For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery--so that you will not be wise in your own estimation--that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;

esv:"Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in."

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 06:32:10 PM »

Hey, Soberxp

To be made hard hearted or stubborn.
Does that help?

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

soberxp

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »

;) thank you Antaiwan.

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 07:55:55 PM »

Hi soberxp,

Hard (in part), or blindness (in part), means (for a while); either short or long time.

george :).

soberxp

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 09:54:36 PM »

Hi soberxp,

Hard (in part), or blindness (in part), means (for a while); either short or long time.

george :).

yeah,good idea for me to understand,thx.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 24 queries.