bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rays Current Condition September 13, 2010  (Read 5348 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Rays Current Condition September 13, 2010
« on: September 13, 2010, 07:18:03 PM »

Dear Readers and members of our Forum:

I have been hoping all year that I could give you a better report on my present health condition, but unfortunately my condition has gotten worse this past year.  Pain has increased considerably.

Hospice doubled my morphine and prescription strength Ibuprofen.  I increased my morphine from 30 mg twice a day to 60 mg three times a day, and the Ibuprofen from 200 mg twice a day to 800 mg three times a day.  The pain was just getting totally intolerable.  A few months ago I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't take any morphine or pain killers.  I made it 18 hours, and I was crawling the walls with pain.  Hospice has one over-all goal:  to make their patients as comfortable and pain free as possible until they die.  Usually they provide their services for a few weeks, not months or years.  They have no hope at all that I can survive this cancer, even though they are perplexed over the fact that I am still alive after two years and two months.  (Actually two years and two months ago I was already in a critical stage iv terminal condition).

So where do I go from here?  God can heal me at any time He chooses in any way or manner He chooses. Actually, we know that God has already determined what my fate will be, it's just that we don't know what it is.  And so we continue to pray and live according to God's will.  

The one thing that we have not been able to do is to get my body from acid to alkaline.  Cancer loves acid, but does not thrive well in an alkaline environment.  There are numerous supplements I take which are supposed to alkalize the body.  Only rarely over the past couple of years have I been able to raise my alkalinity above 5.5 or 6, which is still in the acid range.  I have used the things prescribed by Dr. Steger to raise my pH, but nothing has been very successful.  Dr. Steger says that the degree of cancer that I have causes its own acid.  I take Cessium chloride, a pH booster, cottage cheese blended with flax seed oil, baking soda, and others, all supposed to raise pH, but none has worked very well.  This week I have started using another high-quality concentrated food made in Pennsylvania, which is supposed to show promise in raising pH alkalinity.  The company is very helpful and sells their product at virtual cost to anyone with terminal cancer.

I am hoping that through all this trial, God may be bringing some basic truths to light, which might be helpful to many others in the future.  I thank you for your prayers and your support.  It is so very much appreciated.  I couldn't survive without your support in these trying times in my life.  I get discouraged at times, but I have not lost hope and I don't want any of you to lose hope either!

Presently I am working on turning my paper on "HELL is a Christian Hoax" into fifteen minute videos suitable for "you-tube."  I have been working on outlines for the first few installments. Dennis will video tape these sessions in my home as Bible Studies.  We will announce these video taping on our home page so that anyone in the Mobile area can attend these tapings if they desire.

Some Christians are gleefully anticipating my death.  Let's not give them that satisfaction.

God be with you all,

Ray
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:50:02 PM by Dennis Vogel »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 23 queries.