bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rays health update  (Read 14815 times)

margo

Re: Rays health update
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 11:45:33 AM »

Thank you Arc, and all of you.
God Bless you Ray, and thank you so very much, for helping us to run this race of life with the Truth.
Blessings,
Margo

grapehound

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2010, 02:01:56 PM »

Beloved,

I have been following these updates on Ray's health like you all.
There are wonderful messages of hope and encouragement, and there cannot be enough of them.
Having said that, it seeems that there are sometimes subtexts that I'm concious of in my own prayers. We all understand that God is all and that whatever the outcome for Ray, it will be God's soveriegn will.
My prayers have been along the lines of restoration and easing of his troubles, but always for our dear brothers comfort and peace, and I'm sure that this is a common thread for all of us.
However, it did occur to me that I might not be praying "as I ought".
Doctors are already astonished by Ray's durability, given his PSA and age.

I'm recently reminded of prayer "without doubting" and whatever two agree "to be loosed or bound, in heaven".  I understand that fear of an outcome can rob us of the peace of today.
The cares of tomorrow belong to tomorrow.
I.M.H.O., I realise that I sould be praying for Ray's full restoration,without doubting, to confound the Enemy and the wise.
Should tomorrow bring the sum of all our fears, that will be the time for sorrow, not today.

It also is dreadfully likely that a considerable number of 'religious' people that have crossed swords with Ray, may be, knowingly or unknowingly harbouring a curse in their hearts.
It behooves us then to be taking this into account.

I urge you to joy and not sadness, for today is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Do not be fearful in your prayers. Ask without doubting, always for nothing less than a miracle. If tomorrow brings the care for sorrow, that will be time enough for it, but let today be for the joy of expectancy.

Every blessing
In Jesus xxx

grapehound

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2010, 02:11:34 PM »

Hello Arc!

I'm overwhelmed by your most recent post. It blew me away.
But I just dashed in from work and posted the above encouragement before reading the updates.
Thank you so much for your loving welcome, I hold it dear and look forward to our continuing fellowship here on the forum.

Muchest Luv in Jesus

Grape x

servias

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2010, 04:26:29 PM »

"Behold, I have created the smith [that’s me] that blows the coals in the fire, and that brings forth an instrument for His work, and I have CREATED THE WASTER TO DESTROY" (Isaiah 54:16).

This made my wife and I have a good laugh the first time we read it.  Ray certainly has a great sense of humor.  ;D

servias

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 05:52:24 PM »

These are great!  Thanks Janine for the link.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 03:48:26 AM »

...The cares of tomorrow belong to tomorrow.
I.M.H.O., I realise that I sould be praying for Ray's full restoration,without doubting, to confound the Enemy and the wise.
Should tomorrow bring the sum of all our fears, that will be the time for sorrow, not today.

...I urge you to joy and not sadness, for today is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Do not be fearful in your prayers. Ask without doubting, always for nothing less than a miracle. If tomorrow brings the care for sorrow, that will be time enough for it, but let today be for the joy of expectancy.

thank you Father God for the Love You Are, and the inspiration Your Love brings through these words written by grapehound.

claudia

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 02:45:35 PM »

Ray:

there isn't anything I can add to what has already been said about you and what is being prayed for you; only that thru this forum the thought provoking media you have given us has helped our spiritual journies and for me, especially about prayer; I thank God for blessing you in enriching us and those yet to come to this site

phillip78

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 09:43:45 PM »

What I don't understand about this is Ray will take pharmaceutical supplements but not supplements to take that will certainly cure him, no questions asked. I have seen cancer patients personally, who have been cured of what doctors say is incurable. I have my own colloidal silver generator that I used to make my own silver for maintenance. But if you look up the benefits of this, the benefits of this is out of the ball park.

There are many many other things that will cure him. Another is bio sodium carbonate.

Ray is in my prayers.

octoberose

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 11:16:53 PM »

Ray, no one who is truly a Christian is hoping for anything less than God's will and God's grace in every area of your life. You have touched more people then you will ever know, and will continue to. We will always have your teachings and your ILLUMINATION of scripture and we will carry to all those who will listen!  May God work mightily in all of us, especially you.

Samson

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2010, 08:44:30 AM »

What I don't understand about this is Ray will take pharmaceutical supplements but not supplements to take that will certainly cure him, no questions asked. I have seen cancer patients personally, who have been cured of what doctors say is incurable. I have my own colloidal silver generator that I used to make my own silver for maintenance. But if you look up the benefits of this, the benefits of this is out of the ball park.

There are many many other things that will cure him. Another is bio sodium carbonate.

Ray is in my prayers.

Hello Phillip 78,

Perhaps You can write or Email Ray regarding the above information(colloidal silver and sodium carbonate) and make Him this suggestion. Obviously, it can't hurt, He has nothing to lose, at this point. A Forum Friend of mine mentioned something about Colloidal Silver. I'll have to ask Him about that again. He had many positive things to say about that.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »

Ray is in my prayers.

Ray has colloidal silver (and so do I) and he has been taking sodium carbonate for years. There is very little Ray has not come across or tried.

phillip78

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 07:21:47 AM »

What is the ppm he's has been taking? Has Ray considered a raw vegan diet? This will help detox his body. For more info go here. http://www.rawfor30days.org/ Does Ray have diabetes? I don't know, but if so this will knock it out. I saw a report on the discovery health channel, they did a study on 100 patients with diabetes and used this raw for 30 days diet and all patients no longer have diabetes. And if he is not diabetic this is also good to detox the body. And sugar is something that MUST be avoided at all cost. Sugar is food for cancer. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/10/08/sugar-cancer-part-one.aspx

I highly recommend mercola.com and if possible check with a naturopathic, or homeopathic doctor. My father had cancer and was cured with light therapy. Different thing work for different people. Ray can beat this.

phillip78

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 07:36:08 AM »

Also, has he tried injection vitamin c? This has been proven among patients with cancer, and aids patients. Why injection and not oral? When you mainline vitamin c it get directly into the blood flow and the body will not excrete any of it. Too much taken orally the stomach can't handle and you lose most of it in the bowl. Vitamin C is a very powerful blood purifier when taken orally, but taken by injection, the effects are multiplied dramatically. I will keep him in my prayers.   

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 08:03:16 AM »

Hi phillip78

Ray is walking in Faith.

Arc

ez2u

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2010, 04:04:04 AM »

Phil  for many years i wanted to show people a way to better help  i knew i had the answers  i had breast cancer and dissolved  the lump.  No traditional medical care  but recently  i have been thinking different thoughts like Why is God leading a person this or that away or if God really wanted that person to know something wouldn't He be able to
tell  him?  Several years ago i share with him my healing store ( i wonder how many others did too?)  I am sure he read or looked over the small book i sent him.  One thing i do believe is God lead him in the direction he is in and that is the Will of the Father  the out come is His Will to.  We are blessed  peggy

MePogo

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2010, 05:00:43 AM »

Prayer and hope still sent to Ray and family in loving gratitude for all he did for me.  May God please give them strength and ease the pain.

Love and blessings,
Pogo 

tamaralv

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 01:49:06 AM »

As always, I pray that the Peace of God be with Ray and that he is granted strength in Jesus Christ. Thank you, Father, for using Ray and BTs so that we might hear and understand the Truths of your Word!

Tammy

cjwood

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 12:18:24 AM »

pogo, it is always good to see you surface. you can surely empathize with ray's condition, as you have walked the journey of such a ravaging cancer affecting the life of a deeply loved spouse. i have thought many times the parallels and differences between your wayne and our ray. surely they are a reflection of God's doing as He sees fit, as His will for each person dictates. there is not one iota of our lives that God does not know or direct. not one iota of our lives that is not out of His Love for us. knowing that He Is Love, and That Love for us is what keeps His Potter's Wheel going; molding, and shaping each of us with His tender hands. His Love never fails.

claudia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 24 queries.