bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Irritating Bumper Sticker  (Read 10212 times)

Ninny

Re: Irritating Bumper Sticker
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 09:13:29 PM »

Oh, Musicman you just never give up, do you?! Hahahaha! Didn't you read what I wrote on another thread about the zombies??  They are coming for you, man!! Nick Saban is in chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharrrrrrrge!! Why do you hate Lou Holtz? oh....wait is it because he used to coach your most hated team in the history of hate... I won't say the name because I don't want you to blow a gasket!!! ND?????? hehehehe!! Or do you just find him annoying, 'aight? HA!
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 09:26:30 PM »

Why??? 

is Lou doing ESPN commentary?  First of all, he was a cheater when he coached.  His ethics are in the toilet.  And that lisp?  He has a face for radio and a voice for . . . .news print.  But with his ethics he shouldn't even be aloud to write.  And his picks are terrible.  I change the channel whenever he comes on.  How can he be so popular?

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 12:34:05 AM »

Because people somehow LOVE cheaters?? ESPN is desperate?? I have to say you're right about the face and you know...people must just like losers?? I don't know.. this is a mystery!! Some very strange people have been popular...I think well...I just don't know?? You have hit on a mystery that I can't solve!!! Even with my special powers of investigation...I am without an answer!!! gasp!!!  ;D
Kathy ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.