bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Encouraging Thought About Death:brain and nerve damage  (Read 12520 times)

gmik

Re: An Encouraging Thought About Death:brain and nerve damage
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 09:56:03 PM »

yo ??? ??? ::) :P :-X >:( >:(  hold up here.........re read my post.....I was telling the forum what they were saying at the funeral....and yes I just sat there and listened to the sermon.

NEVER DID I OR WOULD I SAY ANYTHING TO A GRIEVING PERSON.  Good Lord!!!!!

Wow...I am shocked...I forget you don't know me but I have been around here for awhile and on this earth for awhile.  And yes, you WERE judging.

Not to worry, I am not offended...I just want the record straight....I DID NOT TALK to anyone about anything at the funeral.

mharrell08

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 12:46:23 AM »

Wow...I am shocked...I forget you don't know me but I have been around here for awhile and on this earth for awhile.  And yes, you WERE judging.

Not to worry, I am not offended...I just want the record straight....I DID NOT TALK to anyone about anything at the funeral.

Gmik,

Who are you talking about? Maybe you and this person can clear the air in a PM, to avoid any confusion and potential strife.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 03:57:14 AM »

I would not correct the "little lie" at those times, but neither would I instigate or further it either.  Sometimes silence is golden.

you are sometimes golden craig.  8)

claudia

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 02:07:45 PM »

Thanks dawidos. It's all borrowed wisdom though ;)

Dawidos

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 02:51:43 PM »

We could just tell them that their loved ones are sleeping, and it would not even be a lie.  
Yeah, a very good explanation. A well hidden truth :), Gabriel

Thanks dawidos. It's all borrowed wisdom though
You are welcome, brother :)

Dawidos ,sorry for the misinterpretation of the point you were making.
My bad.
Thank-you.
Carry on.
No offence taken, brother :) Blessing to you

yo         hold up here.........re read my post.....I was telling the forum what they were saying at the funeral....and yes I just sat there and listened to the sermon.

NEVER DID I OR WOULD I SAY ANYTHING TO A GRIEVING PERSON.  Good Lord!!!!!

Wow...I am shocked...I forget you don't know me but I have been around here for awhile and on this earth for awhile.  And yes, you WERE judging.

I've already got a private message and I've sent a reply to Gmik. I hope everything is fine now :) It was simple misunderstanding. I just said what is a problem for me, what I woudn't do in some situations. I have never judged Gmik and suggested she had done something inappropriate. Gmik, you have my full respect :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 02:58:14 PM by Dawidos »

grapehound

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 06:38:36 PM »

Hi beloved,
This has been an interesting and illuminating thread. It seems to me that there are at least three subjects here.

1. Dealing with grieving people.
2. Life after death.
3. Allowing the belief of a lie.

1. Dealing with grieving people.
    Aren't we exhorted to, "..mourn with those who mourn." ?

2. Life after death.
        I think John from Kentucky absolutely nailed it.

3. Believing a lie.
    It appears that God in His infinite wisdom has made use of this by allowing each and every   one of us here to believe the lies of Christendom, some of us for decades, before dragging us into the truth, which brings us back to being ready to hear the truth. "Pearls before swine"

Tea anyone?

Muchest Luv in Jesus xxx

Linny

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2010, 11:42:00 PM »

I had just come to these truths in 2008 when I lost my father. The funeral was preached by my BIL who is a wonderful, dear preacherman who contradicted himself in his "sermon" and you wouldn't believe the crap I signed my name to when my dear sister made up pre-printed thank you's to put our names on.
All done with my mouth shut. It would have been POINTLESS to open it and done nothing but cause pain to all.

I don't know what I might do now in 2010 as I am much more firm in my knowledge and beliefs but I might do it all the same way again except for signing my name to the crappola.  :D ;) :-\

Pearls to swine is my motto too!

By the way, nice post grapehound. Tea sounds devine...
Lin

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »

sometimes I feel that friends/family think I'm a "cold" person; I'm not, I'm maybe not the most tactful when trying to say something that I believe is truth; thus for me I even detest the expression "they passed on" etc.; no, they died!  to me in not speaking what I feel is truth, is this not perpetuating the deception of the church? 

Silent_Loner

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 12:48:52 AM »

I was watching one of Rays videos a few months ago. he was saying how heaven is not physical. no physical streets of gold,with physical harps and a physical supper where we'll stuff our mouths full.  ;D i think he also said the ressurection wont be physcial. can someone please clarify this?

daywalker

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 01:06:22 AM »

I was watching one of Rays videos a few months ago. he was saying how heaven is not physical. no physical streets of gold,with physical harps and a physical supper where we'll stuff our mouths full.  ;D i think he also said the ressurection wont be physcial. can someone please clarify this?

Hello SL,

I believe this will help:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,7474.0.html

Daywalker  8)

Silent_Loner

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 02:35:18 AM »

thank you so much :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.