bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Hollywood Babylon  (Read 4053 times)

musicman

More Hollywood Babylon
« on: September 24, 2010, 02:31:03 PM »

Say, has anyone seen the new M Night Shameless movie?  It's called Devil.  Well, it's a must see, so don't read any furthur if you haven't seen it.  Go today.  I'll give some space so that you don't accidently read my take and why I think it's one of the greatest movies ever.  So here goes.

Blah

Blah

Blah

Don't read it until you've seen it.

Blah

Blah

OK, if you are still here then you don't believe me when I say it's great and you have no intention of seeing it.  Or you've seen it already and will agree that:

It was kinda stupid.  Ha ha, several bible-truths members are actually running to the theatre because I told them how great the movie was.  I lied.  He he!!  Actually, I thought the guy's take was a little unique.  I never knew that the devil kills in such patterns.  A suicide, followed by a group of sinners in an elevator caused to blame each other for something that nobody was guilty of.  Turns out, the devil did it all and was some old lady.  I also learned that if my pizza falls and lands face down that the devil is present.  But this can't be true.  There's no way anybody would eat it if it fell face down onto the floor.  However, if it falls bottom down, people unknowingly consume the germs that are all over the crust because it didn't seem as disgusting.  Seems like the devil would cause me to drop it bottom down so that I will eat it and get sick.  Who cares, I employ the 3 second rule.

But this movie is more churchy than one may notice.  The devil makes it clear that if you believe that you can't be saved, then you will be.  Not deserve not to be saved, but can't.  Of course there is plenty of free will mumbo jumbo.

Ninny

Re: More Hollywood Babylon
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 02:00:05 AM »

Well there's a good review, MM! See, I always wait for your movie reviews because even if I wanted to see it....which I DON'T.. the excitement you always display after watching a movie (which you probably sneaked in to see) always lets me know if the movie's worth spending my money for!!  So how much  do they (whoever they are)  pay you for your movie reviews? hehehe!! I think you should get a raise!! ha!!
Kathy  ;)

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 11:57:36 PM »

Dan I'm glad you said something!
I was almost tempted to see it!
I watched resident evil instead!! ;D

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 02:46:34 PM »

Glad I didn't believe your first paragraph and read on... Phew!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.