bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Wicked?  (Read 5907 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
The Wicked?
« on: October 26, 2010, 11:28:26 AM »

I have been reading your articles for quite some time as I have been doing much biblical research & your article on "The Lake of Fire" as well as many of your other writings have enlightened me. The thing that puzzles me continually though is the many scriptures that refer to the wicked and how they will be destroyed. I have found several articles of interpretations of scripture on this subject by many people but when reading them they just don't make sense to me. I realize that wicked means to be bad but if all will be drawn to Christ at some point in his own time then what am I to make of the scripture that speaks of the wicked not turning from their sins and not being allowed into the city of the New Jerusalem. Will the wicked be saved I guess is the question I am asking and are sinners, considered to be wicked? Who are the wicked?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura, Laura, Laura, what more must I do?  I am not well, I am in constant pain, yet I force myself to write detailed explanations to the most
important Scriptural subjects on earth, but most people will not take the time to read it.  I spent virtully an entire year struggling to write my paper on: 'HELL is a Christian HOAX," yet who bothers to spend even a few hours to read it?  Below is a small portion of that paper, but this section answers specificlly, and in some great detail, your very questions.  It is so simple and inspiring that a child should be able to understand it, but one must first read and study it.  Hope this helps your understanding.  You can read the entire hundred and sixty pages or so on this subject on our bibletruths.com site.  It is the very FIRST article at the ver top of our homepage.
God be with you,
Ray

JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

Over the years I have gleaned hundreds of Scriptures that speak of God's plan to save all humanity, whereas Christendom has not one Scripture to back up their evil doctrine of fear and hopelessness in some Christian hellhole of never-ending torture - in fire.

Here are several Scriptures that give us God's Master Plan in just one sentence. It's time we grow up and search the Scriptures for ourselves and stop putting our faith in men. Here are some profound Scriptures which the Church contends will never, ever be accomplished by God:

1."And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" (I John 4:14)! I teach this, but does the Church teach that Jesus will save "the world"? NO!

2. "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS; of whom I am chief" [Gk: foremost--paramount, preeminent]" (I Tim. 1:15)! I teach this, but does the Church teach that Jesus will save all "sinners?" NO!

3. "For the Son of man is come to seek and to SAVE that which was LOST [that's everyone]" (Luke 19:10)! I teach this, but does the Church teach that Jesus will save all who are "lost?" NO!

4. "The next day John sees Jesus coming unto Him, and says, Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). I teach this, but does the Church teach that Jesus will take away the "sin of the world?" NO!

5.  And He is the propitiation [to atone for, conciliate, look upon with mercy and favor] for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2)! I teach this, but does the Church teach that Jesus will atone for the "sins of the world--the WHOLE world?" NO!

6. "God our Saviour Who will have ALL MEN to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (I Tim. 2:3-4). I teach this, but does the Church teach that God will have "ALL men to be saved?" NO!

7. "The Lord is... not willing that ANY should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (II Peter 3:9). I teach this, but does the Church teach that the Lord is not willing that any perish, but that ALL should repent, therefore, none will perish and all will repent? NO!

8.  "For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who IS the Saviour of ALL MEN, specially ['specially' does not mean 'exclusively' or 'only'] of those that believe" (I Tim. 4:10). I teach this, but does the Church teach that God is not only the Saviour of those that believe, but ultimately "God is the Saviour of ALL men?" NO!

9. "...I came not to judge the world, but to SAVE the world" (John 12:47). I teach this, but does the Church teach Jesus will actually accomplish what He came to accomplish - "to SAVE THE WORLD?" NO!

10. "...we have heard Him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" (John 4:42). I teach this, but does the Church teach that the One to Whom they give lip service "is indeed the Christ, THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD?" NO, it does NOT!

How many ... how MANY Scriptures must you read and see in your own Bible before you will believe that God commissioned His Son to be the Saviour of the world and that Jesus WILL SAVE THE WORLD?

These ten Scriptures are not wrongly translated, however, every single Bible verse which uses the word "hell" along with "forever and ever," "everlasting," "evermore," and "eternal," is wrongly translated, and this is relatively easy to study and prove to one's own satisfaction.

Virtually all clergyman in all Christendom teach:

* Jesus will NOT "be the Saviour of the world," but rather Saviour of only a few
    * Jesus will NOT "save [all] sinners," but only a few
    * Jesus will NOT "save [all] that which was lost," but only a few that are lost
    * Jesus will NOT "take away the sin of the world," but only of a few
    * Jesus will NOT "have all men to be saved," but only a few men
    * Jesus will NOT be that "Lord [which is] "not willing that any should perish," but He WILL be that Lord which will actively participate in
            eternally torturing those who have perished
    * Jesus is NOT "the Saviour of all men," but is the Saviour "of those that believe," only
    * Jesus' Own words "I came NOT to judge the world, but to save the world" will never happen
    * Jesus is NOT "indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world." 

And just why is it that the Church will not teach these astonishing declarations of God, that the whole world will be saved - that all mankind will be saved? Is it because they have never read those ten Scriptures or the dozens and dozens like them? No. Well why then? Are you ready for this? The reason is that they don't want the whole world (all mankind) to be saved: they don't approve of God's plan for the salvation of all mankind. They want to be special, and they don't want their enemies to be saved unless they come under the control and authority of the Church.

WHO WILL BELIEVE OUR REPORT (ISAIAH 53:1)?

Over twenty-seven centuries ago the prophet Isaiah made the statement now recorded in Isa. 53:1, "Who has believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" Good question. Yes, who has "believed" the report of Isaiah? Let's quickly check whether or not YOU believe his report. This will be simple and fast. We will look at a couple of Verses in Isa. 26 and a few in Isa. 53.

First, Isaiah 26:9 where Isaiah gives us a marvelous declaration:

"With my soul have I desired Thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek Thee early: for when [No, not now, but 'WHEN'] Thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness."

One of the most difficult and sometimes frustrating things that I encounter as a teacher is trying to get people to "believe the Scriptures." As Isaiah stated: "Who has believed our report?" (Isaiah 53:1). When I quote from Isaiah's "report" I often am met with detractors who think they have a Scripture which contradicts my quotation from one of Isaiah's reports. Pretty silly, huh?

I have quoted Isaiah 26:9 hundreds of times in my teachings: "...for when Thy [God's] judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." Few Christians even know that Scripture is in the Bible, and fewer yet believe it. Often I quote only verse 9, seeing that it is a complete thought and statement that can stand on its own merits. But Christians have suggested that I am wrong, that the whole world of sinners will not learn righteousness, and for proof of that they tell me to please read the next verse - verse 10. Okay, let's read it:

"Let favor be shown to the wicked, yet will he NOT learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD" (Isaiah 26:10).

So there, I guess they've shown me a thing or two! They always say something like this: "This verse plainly states that even if favor is shown to the wicked, nonetheless, they will NOT learn righteousness, which contradicts your teaching, Ray, that all humanity will learn righteousness, and ultimately be saved."

Oh really? So Isaiah 26:9 is "MY teaching," but Isaiah 26:10 is "GOD'S teaching?" Let's learn something very profound regarding God and His Word. I did not write Isaiah 26:9. It is not MY teaching, but rather GOD'S teaching. Of course favor can and is being shown to the "wicked" of the world, and they are NOT learning to be righteous in spite of those many favors. Does that prove Verse 9 is not true and therefore will never happen?

Even Jesus acknowledged that His Father causes it to rain on the just and the unjust. And that huge favor does not cause carnal-minded, God-rejecting farmers to "learn righteousness." Many unjust farmers grow some beautiful crops through God's favors, but that does not by itself cause the wicked to "learn righteousness."

Learn to pay close attention to all of the words, and to also believe all of the words. There is no contradiction here. Isaiah didn't say that "if favor is shown to the wicked, they will learn righteousness," did he? No, He did not, so why state that there is a contradiction in these two verses?

WHEN WILL THE WORLD LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS?

The Bible tells us when all the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. It also tells us that it is not now learning righteousness. For some strange reason not found in the Scriptures, many theologians believe that if God's declarations and His plan is not totally fulfilled in peoples' lives while they are still living, then it can never be accomplished, not even in future ages of resurrection to judgment. But such inane theology is unscriptural and contrary to the Word of God.

Nowhere do the Scriptures show that when a person dies, that God's time has run out with that person. Maybe if He had a little more time (a few more days or months), He could have persuaded so and so to repent and learn righteousness. But fate apparently threw God a curve ball and God struck out when just another pitch or two might have yielded a home run (pardon my metaphor).

Just because some things have not yet been fulfilled, does not mean that they will never be fulfilled. Scripture gives us numerous statements showing that there are yet major things (like the salvation of all Israel and all the Gentiles, Rom. 11:25-26, 22) to be fulfilled and accomplished in the future:

"You have put all things in subjection under His [Jesus'] feet. For in that He put all in subjection under Him, He left nothing that is not put under Him. But NOW [that 'now' was 2000 years ago] we see NOT YET [not even this year] all things put under Him" (Heb. 2:8).

Christ came to set us an example and to die for our sins, but still, He has yet to accomplish some of the most important aspects of God's plan. Heb. 2:8 above tells us that "...we see NOT YET all things put under" Christ's feet. Well, if NOT YET, when? The Scriptures tell us when:

"Then comes the end, WHEN He [Jesus] shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; WHEN He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign, till ['till' means 'until' - 'up to the time of or time that'] He hath put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed [Gk; 'abolished'] is death. For He [God] hath put all things under His feet... And WHEN all things shall be subdued unto Him [Jesus], THEN shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him [the God & Father of Jesus] that put all things under Him [Jesus]..." (I Cor. 15:25-28).

Now then, except you be a Preterist, I think you will agree that not all of the enemies of God have been put under the feet and authority of Jesus. And obviously, "death" is not yet abolished, or no one would still be dying.

The word "when" in these verses is a future tense at a time that something more than favor is administered to the world including the wicked. Well if favor will not bring about righteousness to all the inhabitants of the world, will anything? The Church says "No," there is nothing that can bring salvation to every single person who has ever lived." They don't believe Isaiah's report in Isa. 26:9 or in John 12:38, or in Rom. 10:16.

Judgments, not favor - "For when THY JUDGMENTS are in the earth..." [that's when] "the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness."

Think about this: If God is able to bring about a whole world of universal righteousness, why would He want to torture anyone for any period of time?

Look again at our Scripture above from I Cor. 15. It is not now, but it will be in the future:

* when Jesus delivers up the Kingdom to God, and
    * when Jesus puts down all rule, authority and power, and
    * when God puts the whole world in subjection under Jesus, that
    * then Jesus Himself will become subject unto His God and Father. 

THE CULMINATION OF GOD'S MASTER PLAN

But I left off seven words of this marvelous declaration in I Cor. 15. All of the amazing earth shattering things that God will accomplish in these verses are but a preface, a prelude, a prologue to the grandest culmination and goal of God's master plan summarized in seven very small words. Seven of the most important words in the entirety of the Bible. Seven words that I have never ever heard expounded upon or even quoted, in sixty+ years of either church attendance or listening to hundreds of preachers. Seven words that puts an exclamation point on the very purpose of creation and mankind upon this earth. Seven words that make the most all-encompassing statement ever made.

Why haven't you ever heard these seven words expounded before? Why will your pastor not expound on these marvelous words to his congregation? Why do most ministers and theologians refuse to teach these seven words? The main reason that I am persecuted and even cursed by some ministers, is because I believe and teach with my whole heart, mind, and fiber of my being, these seven little words. Okay, so what is it that God will accomplish in seven words: when all enemies are subjected to Jesus, when Jesus turns over the Kingdom to His God, when death itself is abolished, when Jesus Himself becomes subjected to His God and Father?

Okay, here is that grand purpose:

"...that GOD may be ALL in All" !!! (I Cor. 15:28).

Some may still want to argue with that statement: "All WHAT, in all WHOM?"

In a future time, God will be ALL in All, that only happens when. Just what is the relationship between God and His Creatures? Here's the answer:

"God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, dwells not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, seeing He gives to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us: For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring [kindred, children, race]. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device" (Acts 17:24-29).

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commands all men everywhere to repent. Because He hath appointed a day, in the which He will JUDGE the world in righteousness by that Man Whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men in that He hath raised Him from the dead" (Acts 17:30-31).

Christ's resurrection from the dead is proof that God can save dead people. Of course they will have to repent (but repentance too is a gift from God, Rom. 2:4), and learn righteousness (righteousness is the result of God's Judgments, Isa. 26:9). The salvation of the "few chosen elect" now is but a foretaste of what God will accomplish in the resurrection of the dead to Judgment.

The Jews and their leaders rejected Jesus and His Gospel. They murdered their own Messiah. Will those Jews burn in hell for all eternity for that evil act of cowardice? Here's the amazing answer which is still an enigma to the Church:

"But Isaiah is very bold, and said, I was found of them that sought Me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after Me [the Gentiles]. But to Israel He said, All day long I have stretched forth My hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people" (Rom. 10:20-21).

So as these Jesus-rejecting Jews are now all dead, will they be eternally lost to the fires of hell?

Please take the time to read and ponder this next half page of Scriptures, as they contain some of the most profound teachings regarding the fate of all humanity found anywhere in the Bible.

"I say then, Hath God cast away His people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away His people which He foreknew..." (Rom. 11:1-2).

God foreknew, or had prior knowledge that His people would be disobedient and He would have to temporarily darken their eyes so that they would die in their sins.

"(According as it is written, God [The Devil? No. Israel themselves? No. Man's fancied 'free will?' No, GOD...] has given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back always. I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy." (Rom. 11:10-11).

Why provoke them? So God can mock them in their jealousy in the fires of some eternal god-forsaken hell?

"For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?" (Rom. 11:15).

God's casting Israel away temporarily has opened up reconciliation to the whole world. And when Israel is resurrected from the dead, God will receive them back. They will be Grafted back into their own olive tree again.

"And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again. For if you wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?" (Rom 11:24)

But will their "unbelief" be taken away? Back to Isaiah's report: "...and ALL FLESH [including all the Gentiles] SHALL KNOW [Heb: 'to have understanding,' that's belief-faith] that I am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob [Jacob's name was changed to Israel]" (Isa. 49:26).

"And I will give them an heart to know Me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be MY PEOPLE, and I will be their God: for they shall RETURN UNTO ME with their WHOLE HEART" (Jer. 24:7).

Are you sincerely following this? Do you even begin to comprehend what these Scriptures (found in your own Bible) are really saying?

All of these Scriptures blow away virtually all of the damning and unscriptural doctrines of Christendom-the immortal soul, man's supposed 'free will, the unnecessary doctrine of resurrecting dead people, the 'in this life only' theory of salvation, the sentencing before judgment teaching, the failure of Jesus to "BE the Saviour of the world," the failure of Jesus to take away all the sins of the world, the "God is justified in torturing billions for all eternity" blasphemy, the failure of God to be "ALL in All," the blasphemous teaching that man's will is greater than God's, and that man can thwart God's plan through his fabled free will, God desires to save all humanity, but it just won't happen. Etc., etc., etc.

God says in Jer. 24:7 - "I will give them an HEART TO KNOW ME..." When? How? All of these disobedient, god-rejecting, idolatrous, un-repentant, un-believing Israelites are dead, and they died in their sins. So how, pray tell (according to the doctrines of the Church) can God give them an heart to know God? All of the "Jesus rejecting Jews" that had Jesus murdered on the cross, are now DEAD. They went to their graves as unrepentant murderers, and as such Christendom tells us that they are right now suffering torment in the fires of hell. So when and how is God going to get them to, "...RETURN UNTO ME with their whole HEART?"

They will not remain in unbelief after God gives them an heart to know God. Satan will not remain as their father. God will make all Israel His people, and He will be their God. And they will return believing God "...with their whole heart." Of course they will, God said they will, and God does not lie - Bill lies, and theologians lie, and pastor's lie. How can you continue to not believe God, and continue believing the blasphemous heresy of the Church?

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in" [spiritual blindness is not eternal, it will last only "UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles come in...". Then what? Here's what]. "And so ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer [That's JESUS], and SHALL TURN AWAY UNGODLINESS from Jacob [Israel]" (Rom. 11:23-26).

"For God hath concluded them all [ALL the Jews AND ALL the Gentiles] in unbelief, that He might have mercy upon ALL [All the Jews and all the Gentiles]." O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been His counselor? Or who hath first given to Him, and it shall be recompensed unto Him again? For of Him [It should read, 'Out of Him'], and through Him, and to Him [Gk: 'and for Him'], is ALL ['are all things' is not in any Manuscript - it reads "ALL" period.]: to Whom be glory forever. Amen" (Rom. 11:32-36).

If these Scriptures are not the best and greatest "Good News" (Greek: "Gospel") you have ever heard, then you are in desperate need of that new heart of which God and the prophets foretold:

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart [of carnal men who zealously condone eternal torture] out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh" (Ezek. 36:26).

Will you now believe Isaiah's report? Will you now believe that when God's Judgments are in the whole earth, that all the inhabitants of the whole earth will learn righteousness? And if all humanity are made righteous there will be no reason to torture any of them for even a day, let alone for all eternity. Or are you like Bill Wiese, who believes that there are other Scriptures that surely contradict Isaiah 26:9, which prove that most people will be tortured in a Christian hell for all eternity? No, there's NO Scripture, not one, that contradicts Isa 26:9.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.