bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Musicman's Rage  (Read 7307 times)

musicman

Musicman's Rage
« on: September 25, 2010, 11:29:42 PM »

(1) Alabama Crimson Tide
4-0 (Won last 4) Final
Alabama Crimson Tide @ Arkansas Razorbacks Team 1 2 3 4 Total
                      Final:
  7   0 7 10      Alabama 24  
  10 7 3  0       Arkansas 20

(Music Man sits in the darkness of his rage with fists clenched and gritting teeth.)

Somebody shall beat you Saban.

It will happen Nick Saban!!!

Ninny

Re: Musicman's Rage
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 01:37:51 AM »

OMG!!! It almost Happened, Musicman!! hehe!! My husband was rooting for Arkansas...My Son and Grandson were rooting for Alabama...I was praying that the power would go off and no one would know who won!!! Then my cell phone rang...it was my son...he said..."Tell dad to take that big fat hog and stick it!!! BECAUSE ALABAMA JUST WON!!!!!!! hehehehe.....and what do you think my husband said??? "I don't really CARE!!! WHAT??? I'm telling you I can't LIVE like this!!!! My head hurts!! and I had to put up with my family in Arkansas all day posting on their facebooks...GO HOGS!!!! suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

FOOTBALL! HUMPH!!!

I need a vacation........how long till football season is over...I'm taking up knitting in the dark! In the quiet....

Kathy  >:( >:( :P :P  ;)

Phil3:10

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 08:14:21 PM »

Musicman,
I am a big Alabama fan and you are right that Saban will lose a game. If Bama gets through this year without a loss it will be close to impossible with their schedule. However, it will take a great coach and team to beat them. I am sure that good luck will also enter into a defeat just as it did in their 2009 National Championship. I will still pull for them against all competition and my hope is that the never lose. I know this is impossible but Saban will continue to win because he knows how to recruit and coach, ROLL TIDE!

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 08:41:45 PM »

Phil3:10,
I can see it now...it's Hurricanes v. Crimson Tide....4th quarter...30 seconds on the clock.. Alabama is ahead by a field goal..a hush comes over the crowd as the hurricanes are 1 ft. from the whatever you call it...3rd down and inches...the ball is snapped and Saban hollers "A'ight!!" and as the hurricane quarterback looks over at Nick Saban....Interception~!!!! ALABAMA has just intercepted the football!!!!! the game is over!!!!! If that should EVER happen..don't NOBODY look at Musicman for at least a week!!! his face will be red! his eyes will bulge!!! He will bite and kick and claw!!! He will be possessed by the demon of..well whichever demon is in charge of anyone-but-Nick Saban-could-be-the-coach-of-Alabama!! hehee!! I know NOTHING about football...did you guess?? hahaha!!

Kathy ;)
Chairman of "Don't Talk to Musicman about Nick Saban or You'll Be Sorry!"

musicman

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 09:58:19 PM »

Hey Phil, I'll be pulling for Nick Saban as well.  His neck, that is.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 02:26:27 PM »

Phil3:10,
I can see it now...it's Hurricanes v. Crimson Tide....4th quarter...30 seconds on the clock.. Alabama is ahead by a field goal..a hush comes over the crowd as the hurricanes are 1 ft. from the whatever you call it...3rd down and inches...the ball is snapped and Saban hollers "A'ight!!" and as the hurricane quarterback looks over at Nick Saban....Interception~!!!! ALABAMA has just intercepted the football!!!!! the game is over!!!!! If that should EVER happen..don't NOBODY look at Musicman for at least a week!!! his face will be red! his eyes will bulge!!! He will bite and kick and claw!!! He will be possessed by the demon of..well whichever demon is in charge of anyone-but-Nick Saban-could-be-the-coach-of-Alabama!! hehee!! I know NOTHING about football...did you guess?? hahaha!!

Kathy ;)
Chairman of "Don't Talk to Musicman about Nick Saban or You'll Be Sorry!"

Rofl. That was great.

I could imagine that happening. :)

By the way Musicman.. Roll Tide ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 02:28:42 PM by Shawn »

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »

OH Shawn!! Them is fightin' words to Musicman!!!

You know he's praying that Saban will go over and coach Notre Dame?? Yeah...he is ...Notre Dame is his favorite team.....NOT!!!

Kathy  ;)
 I am also chairman of...."Don't Talk to Musicman About Notre Dame Unless You Want To Eat Dirt" Seriously.....

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 04:13:52 AM »

Hey young lady,

I have to support Notre Dame, they pay my pension.
and I have privileges on campus even though retired.
There are stories I could relate about "our lady of the golden dome"

Never been to a game at the Stadium though, couldn't afford it or it was just too cold in the stands.
To be entirely honest, I don't see the benefit of spending all that money just to give the players concussions.
Did you hear what happened to the Bears quarterback, Cutler?

Indiana bob

OH Shawn!! Them is fightin' words to Musicman!!!

You know he's praying that Saban will go over and coach Notre Dame?? Yeah...he is ...Notre Dame is his favorite team.....NOT!!!

Kathy  ;)
 I am also chairman of...."Don't Talk to Musicman About Notre Dame Unless You Want To Eat Dirt" Seriously.....

musicman

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 10:12:53 AM »

Go Spurrier!!  Yeaaaaaahhh!!  Beat Saban!! Air superior Spurrier(I can't believe what I'm saying.)  Go Game Cocks!! 

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 03:18:08 PM »

Musicman,
you got your wish and congratulations to the Gamecocks.  They whipped the Tide every way they could and my hope is that we will get to the SEC Championship Game and get to see them again.

musicman

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 03:54:22 PM »

I hope Saban goes winless the rest of the way and they run him out of town. 

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

Over Tide!!

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 04:49:45 PM »

oh Musicman...you're just being mean, now!!! but why am I laughing?? I don't know!! Bama did roll over, now, didn't they??
mean, mean, mean................ouch....
Kathy :P
Don't Get Musicman Started!

musicman

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 08:22:30 PM »

My team didn't just roll over Saturday, they covered themselves with dirt.

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 01:16:46 AM »

Well, Musicman...you can't expect perfection when your team WANTS to roll in the dirt...what can you do but stand hopelessly by and watch...
But it's early yet, isn't it? I mean...are they doomed, or can they come back...can they snatch victory from the jaws of defeat??  Who came up with that line, anyway?
I heard my son say..that if Bama had wanted that win over the weekend they would have won...hmmmm...How does a football team get the eye of the tiger??
Kathy ???

grapehound

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »

You know Kathy, I thought that phrase was from Shakespeare !
How wrong I was! It's from the pen of an American! Viz:

The first recorded use of the phrase discovered to date is an article criticizing Representative James Seddon of Virginia for claiming that a regiment in the w:Mexican-American war had "snatched victory from the jaws of defeat."

Well, that's one in the eye for the Bard !

Grape

Ninny

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 05:31:51 PM »

Well, Grape...new one on me too!!
Ha!!  You just never know!!
I thought maybe someone was going to come and say "it was How---ard Co---sell" who first said it!! Ha!
I could hear his voice saying that!
Kathy ;)

indianabob

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 01:39:57 AM »

I hate to tell you this Ninny, but you are seriously dating yourself when you quote
Howard Cosell who would be about 92 years old by now.

Not picking on you dear one, just rubbing it in a little.     ;D

Bob

Well, Grape...new one on me too!!
Ha!!  You just never know!!
I thought maybe someone was going to come and say "it was How---ard Co---sell" who first said it!! Ha!
I could hear his voice saying that!
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 11:32:40 AM »

Oh, iBob! you make me laugh!! Me? why I'm just a girl!! hehe!!
I remember Howard Cosell when I was just a wee tot!! hahaha! I'm only 29!! haha!! shh...don't tell anyone I said that...they all think I'm an old lady with grandchildren...who likes to flirt with the young guys!! hehehehe!!
YEP!
Kathy  ;)

Felix

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 07:37:29 PM »

Hi Musicman

1. "love your enemies"  You have to do it. I know that Saben cusses and is mean spirited, but you have
    to love him. You have to, you have no choice. (this is getting deep)

2.  "Do good to those who persecute you"  Yes, he is persecuting you by winning so much! Do something
    good for him like pulling for the Tide.

3. "Weeping and gnashing of teeth"  Yes, you are.

Hope this helps.

Felix
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.