bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't know what to pray.Having chest pain  (Read 9181 times)

Roy Martin

I don't know what to pray.Having chest pain
« on: September 26, 2010, 08:56:41 AM »

Hello everyone.
 I know I haven't been much of a family here lately,that I come and go but I know most of you well enough to know that I can count on you.
 I woke from a nap yesterday with chest pain that worsened by bed time. I went to sleep and didn't notice any pain as I slept, but as soon as I raised from bed early this morning it slammed me again but much more pressure. Its hard for me to breath.My breathing is shallow because it hurts to breath deep.
 I'm going to wake Silvia as soon as I finish typing here and have her take me to the emergency room.
 All I can say to God is," I don't know what to pray for"
If its in your hearts then please pray what you are led to pray for me.
 Thank you.

Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 09:19:18 AM by Roy Martin »

Vangie

Re: I don't know what to pray.Having chest pain
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 09:42:01 AM »

Roy and/or Silvia, Please let us know how Roy is doing as soon as you can.  I pray our Father comforts and strengthens you both as you experience this medical emergency with Roy having these chest pains. 

I'm not good with the words either Roy.  My selfish prayer is for everything to be a false alarm, but may God's will be done.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 10:51:14 AM »

Roy sent me an email early this morning that he was going to the emergency room....I know he's worried...I have been praying that he will have peace..and I have prayed that he will be ok! I'm glad he was able to post! this is the first chance I've had to get on the forum! Please everyone pray for our dear Roy! If I hear from him or Sivia I will come on and let you know!
Kathy :-\

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 11:20:46 AM »

I have some solid advice for you Roy.  Whatever they tell you to do, don't wait! 

Praying for you.

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 11:37:05 AM »

My husband's heart disease was missed by every doctor including our family dr!! He was having terrible pain in his right shoulder and they were treating it like arthritis! he had NO chest pain at all! BUT the surgeon told him he had had several heart attacks and didn't know it! So yes! Don't wait to get to the bottom of the problem...my husband's feet were very swollen and when our daughter in law saw them she immediately made him an appt with the cardiologist..and the rest is history...but the doctor told my husband you can have a bypass and have many more birthdays or don't have the bypass and MAYBE live another year, probably not!

Good advice, Eileen!
Kathy  :-*

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 01:47:27 PM »

God be with you Roy and Slivia, Praying for healing, peace, and comfort in the name of Jesus, Amen.

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 02:10:48 PM »

Roy and Silvia: my prayers are with you and your family; i know how stressful this can be as my family have a history of heart problems; you are strenthened already because you have faith in God's will and that will help you to have some peace and because of others on the forum praying for you.

Stacey

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 03:09:37 PM »

Praying for you Roy, let us know about it all soon as you can.
Stacey

lauriellen

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 04:21:03 PM »

i am praying that you will be okay.....but not my will, Lord, but yours be done.
Amen

SDDiver

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 05:43:06 PM »

I'm praying for you too Roy. May the Lord keep you safe and may His shalom be apparent to you through this trial. I had what seemed like chest pains a while back, too; turned out it was caused by lifting something heavy the day before. Keep us posted, brother.

iris

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 05:57:28 PM »

Roy...I will be praying for you.

Iris

Phil3:10

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 06:56:02 PM »

Roy,
My prayers and thoughts for you and your family. I pray also for those who will be attending you at this time.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Roy Martin

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2010, 07:08:59 PM »

Thank you all. I'm back home but in a lot of pain. EKG, blood and exray showed normal, but they don't know what is wrong, but are guessing its gastral reflux.
I don't have insurance because I never get sick, but I'm gonna get it now.
 I was told to follow up with a family Doctor to find out whats going on.
I've been sleeping all afternoon. They left me in the ER for over 4 hours in bad pain, wouldn't give me anything for that.Right now I feel like a horse has kicked me in the chest. I just hope the Doctor is right.
Thank you again for your prayers. I didn't want to get out of bed but I knew people would be concerned. Your all a wonderful bunch of people.

Peace
Roy

octoberose

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2010, 07:41:45 PM »

Roy, you've been through a lot lately. I'm praying not just for physical healing but for peace. I think it's such a gift that you came to this site this morning when you needed it the most. Praying for you is a burden but privilege.

Joel

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 10:25:49 PM »

Hi Roy
I had problems with my digestive system for about 20 yrs.
I would wake up at night and have to throw up, this kept getting worse and worse, until I would throw up before getting to the car to go to work in the mornings.
I knew it was something to do with my digestive track, and then one day at work, I had a sharp pain in my stomach area that wouldn't let up. I live near a hospital and there was a Dr. of Gastroenterology that had a office across from the hospital.
To make a long story short, I went straight to him, and he did the upper GI thing and said I had an ulcer in my stomach, a hiatal hernia, and signs of Barretts esophagus. I ended up having the hernia repaired.
I am praying that you don't get as bad off as I was, and that the Lord wills is that you have a speedy recovery and you will be fine.

Joel

ez2u

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 04:39:54 AM »

Roy you are in my prayer  please let us know  how you are doing soon  peggy

Ricky

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 10:12:54 AM »

Praying for you bro.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Roy Martin

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 06:48:08 PM »

I'm feeling much better. Thank you all for the concern and your wonderful prayers.

Peace
Roy

musicman

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »

Just noticed the thread Roy.  Glad you're doing better.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 11:21:25 AM »

Glad you're feeling better. I went through some rough times with heart issues a few years ago, myself. Now I get a daily dose of "make-you-feel-like-a-zombie-medicine" and it's mostly all good!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.