bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't know what to pray.Having chest pain  (Read 9130 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I don't know what to pray.Having chest pain
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 10:14:14 AM »

Roy keep a close check on this, back in oct. of last year and because i have been so sick for seven yrs. the Dr. sends me to a heart Dr. to do a stress test since i couldn't walk far enough on the treadmill they used the dye and let me tell you thats a trip well anyway the Dr. comes in after all is done and tells me my heart is in very good shape no problems i about knew that as i have never had any problems with my heart so six weeks later i have a bad chest pain and take a nitro pill that he give me just in case,well i go back do another stress test still everything is good so the Dr. says go home and take it easy well two weeks later i hit the floor like a ton of bricks the worst attack yet i take three nitro and after about five minutes it passes this is Sat. i go to the hospital and on Monday they send me down stairs were they do bypasses and stents and find i have three major blockages one in my heart 90% blocked,one in my stomach the aorta,and one in my leg,and the heart Dr.before had given me a clean bill of health so you just  never know, but God knows and he will lead you to do whatever he wants you to do, God is so good and he loves all of us so much,

I have much to say about were God has taken me the last seven yrs.and will as God directs,i will say this i use to wake in the morning and sit on the side of the bed and cry because God hadn't anwsered my prayer the night before i just wanted to die,but not anymore God brought me through it all and now i have my health back and i love life,my wife and children i feel i'm just starting to live,
I didn't mean to steal the thread but someone somewhere may need to hear this.

I got my Fly rod in the truck and the rivers were stocked yesterday i'm heading out the door right now and hopefully catch a few trout today hope everyone on the forum has a blessed day
Terry

Terry

Roy Martin

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2010, 09:30:28 AM »

Hello Terry, I can't see at all that you stole a thread. Man you spoke your heart. That's a good thing.
 I take your advise very seriously. I have started using natural remedies for my heart, and also have ordered the Hoxsey tonic which has healed many cancer patients since the early 1900's. Not that I have cancer, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm also taking b17, stomach enzymes, a new form of vitamin C and a few other things. Also I'm going to do the Black walnut cleanse that cleans the whole body.
 Thank you Terry for your input.

Peace
Roy

grapehound

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 07:13:19 AM »

I thank God for your improvement Roy. It's good to hear you so chipper.

Blessings

Grape x

Roy Martin

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 09:19:47 AM »

Thank you janine and grapehound.

Peace
Roy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.