bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "God's not out there."  (Read 9992 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: "God's not out there."
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 08:25:48 PM »

Dear and sweet sister of my heart, Janine :)

You are so young and still so attractive and necessary to your family. There are strengths in you that are well trained by the strains on your own life and experiences of which you have privately revealed, which bring pains that are not unlike the many undisclosed sufferings us women are by the Plan and Love of God, set to experience as we learn the depths of love we are meant to accompany, not so much to endure for we don’t have the strength being the weaker vessel yet our suffering are to make us, yield, not to resist, but to trust, not to break as we see our loved ones suffer and break, but to continue on with them through every moment they suffer. That God puts us into such circumstances is actually our GIFT and God knows our weaknesses!  Four women and John the beloved Disciple stood at the Cross of our Lord.

Manuela comes to mind right now for her silent, obedient Godly, discrete companionship and help ministered to Ray, her husband who has revealed to us the Spirit of our God in and through his disclosures made visible and endearing and enduring to our hearts and minds. I recall Ray saying in one of his conferences, how he was so grateful for the wisdom of Manuela and that this virtue was prized above any more carnal appearances that might disguise the vacancy of spiritual bankruptcy beneath more worldly types of woman. Well, Ray did not say it like that, and what he did say just resonated in me the way I’ve explained it here. I believe Ray sees beneath the surface to the heart and soul of his wife, and must most surely love her as is his command to, from God his Head. How wonderful that we are all in the embrace of the Spirit of God, through this couple, through our Lord and in His Word.

Blessings
Arc

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »

Hi Deb,

Very nice conversation and interaction, with that young one. Testing by and from Christ Jesus, does come in many different ways.

george ;D.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 05:39:48 PM »

Testing by and from Christ Jesus, does come in many different ways.

What's so tough sometimes, is that we can not stand in for someone elses testing or

Gracing by the Spirit of God. We shouldn't want to either! :D THAT in itself is a trial! :D..not to try to get in front of God or perscribe to Him how He should be working in a person! :)

Have you ever wanted to write your kids exams!!! :D :)...I know this is more serious than that.

We are all in the examination and the testing of our hearts and those who know it and desire and value His Grace to clean up our carnality and defeat our Beast, are very blessed to be appointed to learn patience and endurance....only possible through the gift of His Spirit...as you know!

Psa 26:2  Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart. ...and He does! :)

blessings to you aqr

Arc
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:46:27 PM by Arcturus »

aqrinc

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 05:51:04 PM »

Deb, Blessings and Love to you; and the Spirit Testifies, So be it.

george ;D.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 06:55:27 PM »

Deb, Blessings and Love to you; and the Spirit Testifies, So be it.

george ;D.

Gratefully appreciated George.  :-*

Bob...was it you who had a birthday or the other Bob? I think I got mixed up in birthdays! :D  :-\ :D :)

Arc

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »

Ahh!! Then appearances really do lie! Your photos show you to appear to be a teenager!

So okay dear friend...WHAT is the SECRET of your YOUTH! :D :)

The term young in your reference is meaningful to the expression of unspoiled, fresh and you know what the words mean when our Lord said,

Luk 18:17  Verily I say to you, Whoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, shall in no wise enter into it.

You certainly have the beauty of spirit that is as referenced above Janine!!
....as I see you! :)

Deb
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.