bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GRAYSON GETS ADOPTED!!!  (Read 4487 times)

Ninny

GRAYSON GETS ADOPTED!!!
« on: September 29, 2010, 03:08:47 PM »

Hey everybody!!
This is so exciting...
Grayson has been adopted by the ALABAMA BASEBALL TEAM!!!  ;D
He was actually adopted back in the Spring, but the official ceremony
Will be this weekend!! he will be an official little brother of the University of Alabama Baseball Team!!!
Most ALL of you know that Grayson is my grandson who was diagnosed 2 years ago with a brain tumor...
There is an organization that matches sports teams with brain tumor children and Gray was matched with Alabama!

He is excited, he says they are his brothers! Sweet bunch of guys on that team...If he gets his own little uniform I'll post a picture of it!! We will go to Tuscaloosa this weekend for the ceremony!

As you may know the little munchkin turned 4 on Sept. 15th..Keep him in your prayers, he has an appointment with a new neurologist in Birmingham in Dec. and  an MRI coming up in Jan..We're praying that things are still progressing toward complete healing! The surgeon told us that any change in the tumor would show up in the MRI long before he has any symptoms so far, so good! That type of tumor has only a slight chance of regrowth...They also told us that each year out from the surgery we get the less likely there will be for regrowth of the tumor! We are coming up on 2 years in about a week!! He has had seizures, but they are being pretty well controlled by medication...They are called vacant seizures or absence seizures...he doesn't have much sign that he's having one...you have to know what to look for to even know it's happening! He is in every sense of the word a normal 4 year old...and he's way up on the growth charts! God is good!! \o/
Kathy ;)

Linny

Re: GRAYSON GETS ADOPTED!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 01:47:33 AM »

Kathy, this sounds like so much fun!  ;D ;D Really happy for Grayson!

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 03:16:21 AM »

i was raised on baseball. my dad was an umpire. i think it is AWESOME that grayson is the little brother of the 'bama baseball team.   8)  surely he will get a little uniform. can't wait to see the pic.

claudia

musicman

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 11:54:04 AM »

I wish Nick Saban would adopt a particular child.  Did ya'll see the movie "Problem Child"?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 02:41:50 PM »

I can feel your excitement Kathy!...it's contageous!

How far are you from Tuscaloosa?

Blessings and hugs

Arc

santikos

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 03:09:03 PM »

Baseball, that is about all i am acutually good at. congrats on the adoption. what a blessing. next week i have to go to an elementary school in my baseball uniform and speak to students for national hispanic month. please pray for me. God bless

gmik

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 03:50:39 PM »

;D ;D  so cool!!!

Praying for complete healing-sounds like its coming!!

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 05:25:57 PM »

Thanks everyone!! I made a little mistake it's NEXT weekend instead of this weekend! But it'll happen!!!
He is really excited, too! and Santikos...you'll do fine! little kids aren't so bad!! Just ask Gena! she teaches 3rd grade!! Janine...now kindergartners can be a little scary!!! :D
Ask Musicman he's a teacher, too, believe it or not!!! hehe!! Oh, yes! I did see problem child!!! Wasn't that the story of your life, MM? hahaha!! just kidding *snicker*
Arc...I guess I'm so talkative...my excitement just gets away with me!! Lin and Claudia...you should see his baby brother Cole play baseball!! He's only 2!!! It's hilarious!!! I'll have to post a video on Facebook sometime!!
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 07:40:17 PM »

Kathy, I am so happy for you and Grayson. Your family has been through so much in the past year something good is due!!!!!

Roy Coates

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 11:53:27 AM »

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.