bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i need prayer  (Read 6300 times)

dre91

i need prayer
« on: October 06, 2010, 01:40:23 PM »

i just need prayer 4 all the areas of my life.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: i need prayer
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 03:09:08 PM »

I hear you dre91. You are not unlike me as well.

I find comfort that our Lord prayed the following and it stands the test of time for it is written:

Joh 17:15  I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Blessings

Arc

grapehound

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 03:36:58 PM »

Hey Dre,
We hear you Brother; lifting you and your circumstances before Him.
Please consider the following song He gave to me in the summer of 2006.
It may help, some.

TO YOU

To you who lie awake at night
And wonder where your life has gone
To you who close your bedroom door
Against the madness of this world

I am here beside you
Let me put my arms around you
And soothe the pain that’s in your heart

To you who walk in early light
Or tread the sunsets all alone
To you who still despair of love
Amid the chaos of your soul

I am here inside you
To lift your head and love you
And keep the sunlight on your face

Rise to the mountain and
Run into the sunshine , to a better thing.
Fly like the eagle.
Just learn the nature of the air
and spread your wings.

Rage at the darkness
The one inside is crying for the right to shine
Then hear me softly
The hurts you feel inside are yours; and they are mine.

To you who cry yourself to sleep
And wish that you were someone else
To you who face your darkest hour
To you who shiver in the cold

I am here to warm you
To kiss your eyes with tenderness
And be the someone else you need
I’ll be the someone else you need

Every Blessing

Your Brother Grape x

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »

Floyd,
I'll be praying for you...I pray that God will give you peace and strength to endure what you have to endure...and to keep standing......
Kathy  :)

grapehound

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 04:26:53 PM »

Good one Janine,
Bless His Holy Name
xx

Samson

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »

I hear you dre91. You are not unlike me as well.

I find comfort that our Lord prayed the following and it stands the test of time for it is written:

Joh 17:15  I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Blessings

Arc

Hi Dre,

The Scriptural reference provided through Deborah, stated above is reality. All of us are affected by Our contact with The World(Greek-Kosmos, the order or arrangement of things, the system of things, which includes the people) and it often hits Us from a variety of angles.

"As a fine soldier of Jesus Christ take your part in suffering Evil." 2Tim.2:3.

" God has given Mankind an experience of Evil in order to humble them." Ecclesiastes. 1:13

Yes, although severe and unpleasant to the flesh, an experience of Evil befalls us all, but teaches us Contrasts. We experience the Good things and appreciate these Good things more by suffering from the Evil experienced in Life. We need to experience Evil to humble us and mold us into the image of God.

I Pray that you endure these sufferings. By the way Dre, you have my number, feel free to call, I'll answer when I'm able, if you'd like to vent or express your concerns.

Kind Regards, Samson.

G. Driggs

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 01:17:50 PM »

I sincerely hope and pray these words will bring you comfort, strength and encouragement in addition to what the brothers and sisters have already told you.

Psa 139:9  If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
Psa 139:10  Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.

Mar 6:45  And straightway he constrained (Greek:compelled) his disciples to get into the ship, and to go to the other side before unto Bethsaida, while he sent away the people.
Mar 6:46  And when he had sent them away, he departed into a mountain to pray.
Mar 6:47  And when even was come, the ship was in the midst of the sea, and he alone on the land.
Mar 6:48  And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them.
Mar 6:49  But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out:
Mar 6:50  For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid.

He is with you in this storm dre.

G.Driggs

grapehound

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 01:33:09 PM »

Thank you Dear Brother George,

That is so uplifting; and very timely.

God Bless you,

Grape.

ps. Hang in there Floyd x

judith collier

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 01:55:07 PM »

Dre, I see you are young and living in SC as does my sister. It was so much harder being young and handling problems. Even though I have problems now i understand better and can look back and it all worked out for the good, certainly not always like I wanted nor perfectly. I will pray for you to understand and for God to give you courage and fortitude so that when these things pass as everything always does that you will have stayed faithful and come out stronger with a surety of God's always present love towards you. And to know He will put on the hearts of your brothers and sisters a great love and prayer to always hold you up. i promise you God never abandons His own. love, judy

believerchrist100

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 08:49:48 PM »

i just need prayer 4 all the areas of my life.

I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

Roy Coates

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 12:43:48 AM »

In my prayer brother, God will sustain you.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 03:09:58 AM »

... I will pray for you to understand and for God to give you courage and fortitude so that when these things pass as everything always does that you will have stayed faithful and come out stronger with a surety of God's always present love towards you. And to know He will put on the hearts of your brothers and sisters a great love and prayer to always hold you up. i promise you God never abandons His own.

dre, the prayer judy posted above is inspired by the Spirit of Jesus Christ.  it is a beautiful prayer and i add my name to the petition of prayer for all your needs, as He surely will meet your needs daily, as you continue to walk in faith.

claudia

jingle52

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 08:23:30 AM »

Hi Dre91,

Psalm 4:1- Give answer to my cry, O God of my righteousness; make me free from my troubles; have mercy on me, and give ear to my prayer.
God will give you the stregnth you need through this trying time.

God's Blessings

grapehound

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 01:45:23 PM »

Amen Jingle x

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 09:28:45 AM »

dear dre: I just read your post

when I feel as you do, I go to Psalm 143:7 "answer me speedily, O Lord, my spirit fails! Do not hide your face from me, lest I be like those who go down into the pit.  Cause me to hear Your loving kindness in the morning, for in You do I trust, Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to you"

I will keep you in my prayers

Joel

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 07:40:58 AM »

Hi Floyd
While I was getting dressed this morning, you came to mind and the scriptures in Ephesians, 6:10-18
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and the power of his might.
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.