bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HEY! Take a look at this!! It's official!!  (Read 4354 times)

Ninny

HEY! Take a look at this!! It's official!!
« on: October 07, 2010, 04:15:26 PM »

Hey, everyone!
Take a look at this newspaper article...
it's about Grayson!

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20101007/NEWS/101009718/1011?Title=UA-baseball-joins-Friends-of-Jaclyn-Foundation
Fun!
Kathy ;)

Ninny

Re: HEY! Take a look at this!! It's official!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 05:04:25 PM »

Janine, I don't know how long it's for but I think it's for longer than a year..they adopted him back in the spring, but this is the official ceremony...so I'll try to find that out! This has been great for Gray..today he told me, "I'm going to Tuscawoosa, and I'm going to get, (he holds up his hand to count on his fingers) a hat, a sucker, disney world, leaves, and food!" ha! He's such a boy!! Last year at this time we went to Disney world to celebrate one year out from his tumor surgery...and he still talks about Disney World! Funny! Life can be cute in his little world!!  :D
Kathy ;)

P.S. I'm very thankful to be a part of his little world!

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 04:56:52 PM »

Look! Here is the article about Grayson's adoption!!   They have a photo gallery from the day!!

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/101110aaa.html

My cousin is so strange...she posted on my facebook..."Kathy, I didn't know Grayson was adopted!" Well...don't tell his mama!!! hehehehe!! I said NO!! He was adopted by the BASEBALL TEAM!!!!
Well, anyway......................................
Kathy  ;)

musicman

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 08:27:19 PM »

Boy, speaking of adoption and Bama sports:

I wish Nick Saban had adopted the Menendez Brothers.

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 12:10:08 AM »

Kathy, I see where the team will continue being a presence in Grayson's life. How nice that is!

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 12:22:09 AM »

Ahh, Musicman..your usual poignancy! so moving, so heartfelt...so passionate..so sentimental! So bitter, so distressing, so...should I go on? there are more!! hehe!! You bring such joy to my life!
If Nick Saban had adopted the Menendez Brothers...Then there would never be a chance for him to maybe someday coach Notre Dame, my apologies to Indiana Bob!! Think man!! There may be worse fates in store for Nick Saban!! Besides.. all weekend at Tuscaloosa the only thing I saw of Nick was his picture in the Bear Bryant Museum..which I started to buy for you, but I decided against it because..Justin thought it would be too cruel a fate for Nick's picture for you to put in the bathroom...well, you know....so anyway...In defense of Bama sports..the coaches of the baseball team, Mitch Gaspard and Drew French..are very nice and sweet little dudes!! kinda cute too!! ha! ha!
So my dear Musicman..SHUT UP!!!! hehehehehe!!!
You know I love you......
Kathy  ;)
Just Don't tell Musicman I told him to shut up!! hahahaha!!!

Judy, that is going to be so fantastic!! those kids on that baseball team are the greatest!! Grayson and his brothers already have made friends of the team!!

..oh, by the way...Musicman is really very happy that Gray was adopted by the baseball team...he just has to go off on Nick Saban...so don't nobody yell at him for breaking in on my beautiful moment *sniff, sniff* it's ok... :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.