bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Appologies For The Dispicable Puppy Story!!  (Read 5208 times)

musicman

My Appologies For The Dispicable Puppy Story!!
« on: October 08, 2010, 04:03:19 PM »

It was a story of innocence that I ambushed and turned into a thing of disgusting terror.  For ya'll that can't remember, it was about this nice little boy with a limp who wanted to buy the runt of the litter as a symbol for his own short comings.  That was such a heart warming story and I used terrible irony to turn it into something gross and evil.  I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry!!  The kid took it home in good faith.  End of story. . .. . . . ... . .

Or was it?

Actually, little did he know that the runt had earlier contracted rabies from a raccoon.  Now here's where it get's interesting.  As the boy played with his puppy, he received a scratch from his new best friend.  No problem right?  Wrong!!  Dogs lick their paws and rabies travels through saliva and enter the bloodstream through open wounds.  The boy didn't know.  Either did the parents.  Before long, the dormant virus took affect in the puppy and it rampaged on the entire town.  As the parents frantically rushed their child to the doctor for shots, they noticed him drooling.  That's when he began demanding a higher allowance.  They refused, and he threw the biggest fit in the history of bad children.  They were about to give him to the nuns when the entire town began demanding their money.  They screamed and ran as fast as they could.  Right as one of the towns people moved in for an attack, they threw their hard earned cash onto the ground and ditched the evil community for good.  The place had become a rabid dungeon of evil.  And it turned out, that with their money, all of the towns people could now pay their church tithes and they added a steeple.  And in the center of the church stood a bronze statue of the rabid puppy that infected an entire town and saved their church. 

Ninny

Re: My Appologies For The Dispicable Puppy Story!!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 04:49:22 PM »

Musicman....
You almost redeemed yourself!  :D  :-\
No further comment.....
Kathy ;)

Kat

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 07:13:06 PM »

Hi Musicman,

The first part of your post was very true and you should have left it at that.  Your  defiant attitude and persistence to post your type of humor, may be your undoing. You know that some of your humor has not been appreciate here or you should know that, because it has been removed in the past.

This forum is a place for us to fellowship, without having our senses assaulted with gross or diabolical stories, even on this board.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Marky Mark

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 08:11:04 PM »

+1

Thank-you Kat,I couldn't agree more.

Peace...Mark

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 08:17:06 PM »

Try being serious once in a while musicman.  You might discover that you have more to share than what you might think.  I appreciate a keen wit as much as anyone does but there has to be more to your personna than just humor.  God bless!!

musicman

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 12:10:12 AM »

Kat, I humbly disagree with what you say concerning your remark.  Mark, no comment.  Arion, there is a thousand times more to me than my humor and it's laced throughout this forum and on other sites, not to mention in my life.  If you don't see it, well I won't insult you by pointing out my perception of your shortcomings concerning such a condescending remark. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:18:47 AM by musicman »

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 12:57:13 AM »

If you don't see it, well I won't insult you by pointing out my perception of your shortcomings concerning such a condescending remark. 

No offense intended...go in peace.

musicman

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 01:12:40 AM »

Go where?

Kat

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 01:31:32 AM »

Well I can see you do not like it when someone does not laugh at your jokes. All I will say is to each his own, but everything will not be allowed on this forum.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

musicman

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 01:42:22 AM »

Kat, I never said that anyone needs to laugh at my jokes.  I'm sure many don't.  Who cares.  I laugh at some jokes of members and some I don't laugh at.  We're all different.  I thought you'd know that.

musicman

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 01:52:31 AM »

But seriously Kat, you do think I'm funny don't you?  Come on, laugh!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.