bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  (Read 4500 times)

musicman

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
« on: October 09, 2010, 09:01:28 PM »

Any?????

Saban fans out there?

Roll Tide you say????

Well, it looks like a mediocre South Carolina team just beat y'all.

How you ask??

Well, I bought this voodoo doll of guess who?

It even said auuhh'ight, right before I beat it unmersively.

Twas the curse of Musicman!!!

Now I hope South Carolina loses because I don't especially like Steve Spurier either.

Aaauuu'ight???!!!

musicman

Re: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 09:02:42 PM »

And go Canes!!

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 02:03:35 AM »

The look on Saban's face with about 30 sec left was priceless.   Bama use to be my second favorite team back in the Bear Bryant days, but that arrogant piece of crap Saban makes rooting for them impossible. 

Longhorn

musicman

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 11:42:22 AM »

Got that right!!

phillip78

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 06:31:00 PM »

BOOMER SOONER!!!  ;D

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 10:09:41 PM »

Musicman and Longhorn...message from Justin...
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....and har har har!! You just wait...'Bama will come back!! 

I overheard Justin and his dad talking and my son said to Justin, "Look, J..you can't win every time! But I know...it HURTS to lose!!" Justin then said..."Bear Bryant once said, every time you get possession of the ball...you'd better score!" (or something to that effect)!   ;D Then my son said to Justin, "Well, Justin...Alabama played terribly today and there's no denying that! They have to do better next time!"
So What can I say?? Not much!!
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 11:54:56 AM »

It's not the team that I have such a problem with.  It's that condescending, sour and ego ridden liar Nick Saban.  Aaauu'ight

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 01:28:30 PM »

oh yes, Musicman...I know..and I totally understand...you've heard the saying one bad apple spoils the barrel, or whatever it is..?
I told Justin one day...you know musicman doesn't hate the tide necessarily.. it's the coach...and the way he treated the people and the team in Miami..It's kind of like when you chomp down on a rotten peanut...You have to spit a LOT before you get that taste out of your mouth!! To Musicman, Nick Saban is like a rotten peanut!! hehe!!  ;D
Kathy ;)

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 10:25:06 AM »

Surprisingly, I'm not all that disappointed about the loss. But then again, I'm not as competitive as I used to be.

As far as Saban though, I don't really get why people hate the man so much.. Sure, he made some mistakes, but his reasons were understandable to me.

Bobby Petrino on the other hand...

Phil3:10

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »

Musicman,
It is all about the money! Saban, Spurrier, and Petrino learned the hard way that NFL coaching is hard and not near as much fun as college. Saban will eventually get a better offer and probably move on. However, if Mrs. Terry, his wonderful bride, has any say I believe he will be at Bama for a long time. He will win most and lose a few as that is the nature of the current
competition level in the SEC. I really like Randy Shannon and admire his class. Don't worry, the U will be back soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.