bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 john 2:15-17  (Read 13885 times)

servias

1 john 2:15-17
« on: October 12, 2010, 01:31:25 AM »

1Jn 2:15  Be not loving the world, nor yet the things that are in the world: if anyone be loving the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1Jn 2:16  Because, all that is in the world—the coveting of the flesh, the coveting of the eyes, and the vain grandeur of life—is not of the Father, but is, of the world;
1Jn 2:17  And, the world, passeth away, and the coveting thereof, but, he that doeth the will of God, endureth unto times age-abiding.

So reading these verses always makes me feel a bit guilty.  Are we not to love what we have provided for our family's?  Also is it wrong to enjoy things in life, like hobbies, family life, TV, boating, bible-truths forums, etc?  

I like/love things on this world but I have a hard time saying I shouldn't.  I'd hate to not have the "Father in me" over this.

To me it could mean do not love the world so much that you forget about me (God)...(wishful thinking?)

I guess a better question would be...Where does the line cross?

Dan
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:40:27 AM by DanTheMan »

Samson

Re: 1 john 2:15-17
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 01:50:35 AM »

1Jn 2:15  Be not loving the world, nor yet the things that are in the world: if anyone be loving the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1Jn 2:16  Because, all that is in the world—the coveting of the flesh, the coveting of the eyes, and the vain grandeur of life—is not of the Father, but is, of the world;
1Jn 2:17  And, the world, passeth away, and the coveting thereof, but, he that doeth the will of God, endureth unto times age-abiding.

So reading these verses always makes me feel a bit guilty.  Are we not to love what we have provided for our family's?  Also is it wrong to enjoy things in life, like hobbies, family life, TV, boating, bible-truths forums, etc? 

I like/love things on this world but I have a hard time saying I shouldn't.  I'd hate to not have the "Father in me" over this.

To me it could mean do not love the world so much that you forget about me (God)...(wishful thinking?)

Dan

Hi Dan,

Although the passage you quote above ultimately is applicable to Everyone, it presently applies to God's Chosen Elect who receive the "Life of the Age or Eonian Life." These things of the World(Greek- Kosmos, the order or arrangement of things) are not to be made into an Idol of the Heart. Our Entertainment, Material pleasures and pursuits to the exclusion of Our Spiritual pursuits and interests. These Worldly desires must be second place to the doing of God's Will and seeking first the Kingdom and His righteousness. There's nothing wrong with having hobbies, recreation and so forth, as long as God is first in the equation. The majority of people who ever lived and currently live won't and can't put God first in their lives, it won't happen for them in this lifetime. Satisfying their desires are put in first place for them.

Hope this helps, Samson.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 02:38:04 AM »

The line isn't drawn religiously, so it shouldn't be crossed or observed religiously.  I think we know, when we're quiet, what we 'love'.  By faith, we know that the Father loves us.  This is His work, not ours.

Paul said he had learned to be content both in being abased and in abounding.

Php 4:11-13  Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.  I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

How do you reckon he learned that?  The way I read it is that he expereinced both--not just seperately--but both at the same time.  Regardless, I think there's your answer.

Maybe that helps.  Sorry for preaching.  I just felt 'called' there momentarily.  ;)        
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 08:56:28 AM »

Hi Dan

That Scripture you have posted, for me, speaks of the promise of the condition of the perfected, purged and repented Son and Daugher of God. When God has completed His Word to transform to the Image of His Son, those who are in Judgement on the House of God now, who are being prepared to enter into the Kingdom of God where no flesh can enter, then as you see in the Scriptures, they shall ~

1Jn 2:15  Be not loving the world, nor yet the things that are in the world: if anyone be loving the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1Jn 2:16  Because, all that is in the world—the coveting of the flesh, the coveting of the eyes, and the vain grandeur of life—is not of the Father, but is, of the world;
1Jn 2:17  And, the world, passeth away, and the coveting thereof, but, he that doeth the will of God, endureth unto times age-abiding.

No one can do the will of God without the Spirit of God to empower obedience, substantiate Faith,  and secure the Wisdom and knowledge of the Love of God. God both provides the desire to please Him and God also secures the achievement and accomplishment of pleasing Him.  Non of the 3050 Scriptures of “what to do” commandments of God can be accomplished, much less desired to accomplish, without the Spirit of God.

You ask : where does the line cross?

A great question! For me, personally, the answer, together with what others have brough forward under the inspiration of the Spirit of God within and among us,  is in the resurrection either to judgment or life in Christ. Once that line is crossed, the process to completion either continues or ends. This is all part of the Work of God in progress. It doesn't end here in this life.  :) That requires of us great patience and endurance of our Lord to help us understand and accept that rather than to rail against or object to how God is working out all things in accord to the Council of HIS not our Will.  8) :D :)

Our perfection is not to be acquired in our mortal corruptible, subject to temptation and liabilities to weaknesses  human condition. So you can relax and thank God for all the blessings you enjoy and see He has provided to you in the manifold beauty of His Creation. There is no law against gratitude in appreciation and recognition of Your God.

Rom 1:20  For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes-His eternal power and divine nature-have been understood and observed by what He made, so that people are without excuse.
Rom 1:21  For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him. Instead, their thoughts turned to worthless things, and their ignorant hearts were darkened.

If God is giving you a thankful acknowledging heart towards Him, then that’s a real gift from Him!

Here are some beautiful Scriptures to contemplate.  8)

Mat 6:21  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Luk 6:45  A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Blessings

Arc

margo

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 09:39:15 AM »

We can see God in All Things.  Every morning is a new day with God.  Whatever you do, do it with God, and give Him the Glory.  That will please Him.
Blessings,
Margo

grapehound

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 09:43:58 AM »

Hi Dan,
Thank you Brother for posing such a simple yet far reaching question.
I'ts like you kicked an old rusted trunk in a dark corner of the attic; and a cache of gold and jewels spewed out of it.  :)

Where could you go in this world to see the riches of His counsel poured out with such delicious return? I applaud His Holy Majesty for opening the palms of His Loving hands to feed the "little ones" that hunger for His Truth, from the marvels of His written Logos, to the Living Epistle of the humble heart so beautifully embroidered by our Janine.

We know of a certainty that every answer is contained within the Lifter of our Heads and it's only by the questions that He puts in our hearts and minds, that He reveals the depths and richness of His Loving Heart toward His children.

The measure of His mindfulness is so displayed in these wonderful replies.

Every Blessing on you Brother Dan, for drawing out the evidence of His love by your obedience to His urging.

Grape x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:30:50 PM by grapehound »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 10:07:36 AM »

Yes...I can see that too now...

Janine has the GREAT GAIN, blessed to her from our Lord and testified in her sharing with us, her conditions appointed to her by Her Lord, and our Lord.

1Ti 6:6  But godliness with contentment is great gain.  8) :)

It is beautiful to feel the Spirit of our God with and among us. :) 8)

Blessings

Arc

Kat

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 11:30:55 AM »

Hi Dan,

We live in this world, we still must take care of ourself and our family by doing worldly things. But now God has given us His spirit and we are not OF this world, we now know that there are much greater things to be had than the things of this world.

Rom 12:2  And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, in order to prove by you what is that good and pleasing and perfect will of God.

1Cor 2:12  But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit from God, so that we might know the things that are freely given to us by God.

John 15:19  If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Matt 6:24  "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

James 4:4  Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever desires to be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Mark 4:18  And these are those being sown among thorns; such as hear the Word,
v. 19  and the cares of this world, and the deceit of riches, and the lust about other things entering in, choke the Word, and it becomes unfruitful.

2Peter 2:20  For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.

John 12:24  Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it abides alone; but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit.
v. 25  He who loves his life shall lose it. And he who hates his life in this world shall keep it to life eternal.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 01:06:08 PM »

Dear Grape

I HAVE to acknowledge that beautiful piece of literary craftsmanship that was a pure delight to enjoy. You brought to the table a most colorful dessert of words that brings joy through and of the gift the Lord has given to you to illustrate how the brethren bring out questions that cause our Lord to cleanse us in His Word.

Kat, just an observation in and through the inspired Word you were caused to share...

Mat 13:8  But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
Mat 13:9  Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

That "good ground" is within. As is the Kingdom of our God within and among us ! 8) I know you know that. I am not preaching at you. It is just a delight to say it, hear it, build up my faith, not to overbear or proove anything....

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ~....Blessings.....LOVE.....JOY......PEACE.....KINDNESS......PATIENCE......ENDURANCE.....GENTLENESS.......FAITHFULNESS......TRUST.......GOODNESS....
Blessings to you sister

Arc
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:20:25 PM by Arcturus »

santikos

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 01:41:09 PM »

Dan,
     knowing that you are questioning where the line is crossed is confirmation that God is working a good thing in your life. It can be a fine line, i just know that whatever you feed grows, and what you starve dies. All we can do is ask God to give us the desire to starve the things of this world in our lives. This great calling is not a matter of do's and dont's, for me it is a matter of letting the love of our father overwhelm us. the more we are in love with the father the less we will desire the things of the world. God bless.

grapehound

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 01:42:31 PM »

Thank you for your gracious remark Arc.  :)
All I can say, as you already know, is it's ALL of HIM.

Santikos, how beautifully put.

Muchest Luv

Grape
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:44:58 PM by grapehound »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 03:35:03 PM »

Pro 3:6  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Thank you for your gracious remark Arc.  :)
All I can say, as you already know, is it's ALL of HIM.

It is our gift from Your Lord and mine, to joy in proclaiming His Righteousness.  8) ;D :)

Yes, Grape, we can not say it enough that  thanks IS to our God,... WE KNOW,..joy in and celebrate that it IS ALL of HIM! ;D 8) ;D That's not preaching ~ that's proclaiming! 8) ;D :)

It is just so wonderful to SAY it. :) 8) :)

Luk 9:26  For whoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My Words, the Son of Man shall be ashamed of him when He shall come in His own and in His Father's glory, and that of the holy angels.

[color=blue

Psa 50:6  And the heavens shall declare His righteousness; for God Himself is judge. Selah. [/color]

Ditto janine.... :) 8)

Blessings

Arc

Marky Mark

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 04:05:43 PM »

1Jn 2:15  Be not loving the world, nor yet the things that are in the world: if anyone be loving the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1Jn 2:16  Because, all that is in the world—the coveting of the flesh, the coveting of the eyes, and the vain grandeur of life—is not of the Father, but is, of the world;
1Jn 2:17  And, the world, passeth away, and the coveting thereof, but, he that doeth the will of God, endureth unto times age-abiding.

So reading these verses always makes me feel a bit guilty.  Are we not to love what we have provided for our family's?  Also is it wrong to enjoy things in life, like hobbies, family life, TV, boating, bible-truths forums, etc?  

I like/love things on this world but I have a hard time saying I shouldn't.  I'd hate to not have the "Father in me" over this.

I guess a better question would be...Where does the line cross?

Dan

Hi Dan the Man.

Here is an email reply from Ray on what the world represents.
http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,304.0.html

We are told in Scripture, Joh 6:63  It is the Spirit that makes alive, the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit and are life.

With that in mind, although we must physically live in this earthy realm we are also to be living in and of the Spirit,which is of course, in all of the Words of Him who Teaches all things. The carnal heart of man is what we deal with daily,dying to self, but the things of the Spirit are what really count in our walk with Jesus.We should always be aware of our carnal state of mind,but the emphasis should always be that which is of the Spirit.

Hope this helps some.

Peace...Mark

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 11:20:42 AM by Marky Mark »

acomplishedartis

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »

Also is it wrong to enjoy things in life, like hobbies, family life, TV, boating, bible-truths forums, etc?  

I don't think that I see any relation between; -hobbies, -tv, -bouting and the bible-truth forum...

But I get the point,, 'Idols of the hearth', -temporal things of low value, addictive and inconvenient habits.

I will tell only a reflection;   I am sure that many of these type of idols of today (like for example certain religious doctrines, or Music) differ a lot from the conventional thinking of not too many years ago, they can also even differ right now from one country to another. My point is that is very hard to try to step out of our society's conventional frame of thought and try to see things for what they really are.     Blessings for some are curses to others!

All these reminds me of these email to Ray:

Dear Bill:
I will answer you email out of order, as it is timely, and may also be helpful to others. I will COMMENT in your email below.............

> Hi Ray,
>
> I hope the conference went off well. It seems to be have been a
> blessing for many. I have not had the chance to listen to the audio
> yet. I heard the quality may be lacking on some. Maybe I can go check
> it out this weekend.

COMMENT:  The first  part of the first session did not record on our professional recorder, as it was not turned on properly, so we borrowed that section from a table recorder near the front. Sadly the quality is poor, but the rest should be of good quality.

> Frequently you are asked questions asking if we should do certain
> physical activities like Karate, Yoga, getting a tattoo and recently get
> involved in politics. Many times you have answered by saying that
> Christ or the apostles did not take part in these so we should not
> either. I am hoping you could elaborate on this as this answer does not
> do it for me. I guess what I am trying to say is you could give this
> answer to many such questions but that does not make it the correct.
>
> For example:
>
> One could ask can I sing, listen to music, watch TV/Movie, have a hobby?
>
> You could answer Christ and and the apostles did not waste there time in
> such activities neither shall we.

COMMENT:  Actually Christ and His apostles did SING (Matt. 26:30, Mar;   14:26;  Acts 16:25:  I Cor. 14:15;  James 5:13;  Rev. 15:3;  Eph. 5:19).   Luke 15:25 represents "dancing and music" in the "house of God."   They did not have "TV and Movies." I am sure that many had hobbies, however, the Scriptures is not necessarily the place to be discussing the various hobbies of the disciples.

> Or how about.
>
> Can I have money, own any possessions (besides the cloths on my back).
>
> And you could answer Christ had no such of these things neither shall
> we.

COMMENT:  Of course Jesus had money.   Judas was His treasurer (John 13:29). And there is no reason to think that Jesus didn't have a house (Mark 2:15) seeing that He Himself was a carpenter.  He lived, however, mostly at Peter's house in Capernaum.

> Again:
>
> Can I live for tomorrow by having a roof over my head. How about a
> refrigerator/Freezer so I can preserve food for the future?

COMMENT:  You apparently did not read my paper on, PRAYING BY GOD'S RULES:

"Periodically I thank God for everything I have—I mean everything . Including the many things that most people take for granted. You have heard of counting sheep to fall asleep? Well I fall asleep many nights thanking God for all of my blessings. I start where I am—on my comfortable mattress and pillow, next to my wife, in an air-conditioned room.

You heard me right, I start by tanking God for my pillow and my comfortable bed. How many people in the history of the world have ever had a bed as comfortable as mine? Not even one percent. I thank God for my wife lying next to me. I thank God for my children. I thank God for our great little feline companions. I thank God for air conditioning in the summer and central heating in the winter. I thank God for our home, my office, our large living room for Bible Studies, our television that enables me to see the major news events of the world instantly, and documentaries (I watch a fair amount of the Science Channel, National Geographic, the History Channel, etc.).

I thank God especially for our refrigerator. Do you have any idea how much kings and queens of the past would have given for a refrigerator? And add to that, a plethora of fresh fruits, vegetables, juices, and ice cold water. I never take my refrigerator or all that is in it, for granted. I thank God for indoor plumbing. Most of the world does not have indoor plumbing or even good drinking water. How many in the world drink warm, muddy water? How blessed we are.

I thank God for all of my friends, and all those coming to our Conferences, and for all who read bible-truths.com and participate in our Discussion Forum. I thank God for the Truths that He has given me to share with all these people. I thank God for the miracles of electronic email (which takes up a great deal of my life).

I thank God that I don’t need to live in a war zone, for the protection of our civil authorities, and for emergency services.

I thank God for being such a great and loving God and for giving us the secrets of His plan and purpose, His kingdom, and our eternal destiny with Him. I thank God for His Word. I even thank God for our tribulations and ask only that He gives us the strength to endure and the spiritual understanding to see the purpose and value in all God does. There is so much to be thankful for, and God wants us to be thankful. Notice how little it took for Paul to be content with God’s dealing with him: "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content" (I Tim. 6:8).

Anyway, I often pray myself to sleep just giving God thanks for my many blessings."

> And you could answer Christ did not even have a place to lay his head
> and neither shall we.

COMMENT:  "Not having a place to lay His head" did not mean that He didn't have a house to sleep in (as He often stayed in Peter's home), but I don't have time now to explain the meaning of  His statement.

God be with you,
Ray

> I could go on and on with such questions. These all seem to be physical
> obsticals that if we are to live in the spirit should not even matter.
>
> Thanks for any clarification you can give and Keep up the good work you
> are a blessing to many.
>
> God Bless
>
> Bill

« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 08:10:41 PM by Moises »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 07:57:53 PM »

That nails it Moises! :) 8)

Gal 5:4  Christ is become of no effect to you, whoever of you are justified by the law; ye have fallen from grace.

Blessings

Arc

servias

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 11:21:50 PM »

I appreciate all of your answers. THANK YOU!

Mark,
So does that kind of translate to "not love the world with your spirit"?
What I mean is, as we live our daily lives are we to separate spiritual love from earthly love?  So its ok to have happiness and love your physical ways of life (like job, home, etc.) but to only love god and family with your spiritual love (spiritual....meaning the love that completes and surrounds us)?  I think I'm on the right track here but at the same time I am trying to avoid a guilty conscious. 

Just a note, I do not have much money at all, in fact we live on one small income for 5 people.  So I don't blow my money by any means but I do like to treat ourselves when we can afford to.  I would certainly donate money and time more if I had too much of it :D.

Dan

grapehound

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 06:49:43 AM »

John and Zee,
Thank you for your posts.
Very timely for me.

Blessings

Grape x

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 08:28:35 AM »

Dan

Good council through our feet on the ground brother Johan!
 8) :)

If you ARE praying, reading the scriptures, and knowing that you need God's Spirit, to guide you to truth and peace….then know THAT is a Gift to you from Your Lord and ours! :)

Anyone can tell you what to do. Only God can cause you to do it.  It is part of the process of our God to leave many in doubt, thinking they can pray, read the scriptures and God will guide them.

The Scripture inspired to re-call is Zec 4:6  Then he answered and spake unto me, ( you Joahn and through you to us) saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith the LORD of Hosts.  
To confirm ~ by contrast to those who The Spirit of the Lord has not yet brought to believe Jesus says:

Joh 5:38  and His word ye have not remaining in you, because whom He sent, Him ye do not believe.
Joh 5:39  `Ye search the Writings, because ye think in them to have life age-during, and these are they that are testifying concerning me;
2Ti 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

We know how Babylonians are able to quote line upon line of Scripture, making others fall back....It is their deception that God sends....They preach "another" Jesus and are literall in their decieved false understanding.

It is also true and no contradiction,  that we are to pray, learn, and come to the knowledge of The Truth and this accomplishment is as  Johan rightly testifies IS, "Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit says the LORD of hosts."

UNDERSTANDING COMES ONLY FROM THE SPIRIT ~ L Ray Smith LOF part 7

So when you are in doubt, it is of God a necessary experience of evil. When you pray and read the Scriptures not knowing the Power of God, it is a necessary experience of evil.  And when “Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.  Mat 22 : 29 ~ THAT too is a necessary experience of evil that God causes. Imagine the disappointment going on in Babylon! Do we need any stretch of the imagination to know the form of hypocrisy and pretense going on there. We have come out of there! God causes us to know the scriptures and then to know His Power and Sovereignty ie NO FREE WILL 8)  All One as Zee325 has by cause of God, caught on! 8)

When God ushers your interest in His Word to begin to take place in your heart, that too is God’s work Php 2:13 For it is God Who Works in you, both to WILL and to DO of His Good Pleasure

It is all of God working in accord to the council of His Will and Pleasure producing in the experience of, by His Spirit, coming to know the difference between evil and good…..It is GOD. It is ALL God and OF GOD! 8) One God... 8) :)

Rom 5:3  And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Rom 5:4  And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Rom 5:5  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto US.
8) :) 8)

The One and Only, is causing all and everything! That’s Power, Sovereignty and Might  ~ Love in action, of the Spirit of Your living God, and ours.

John and Zee,
Thank you for your posts.
Very timely for me.

Blessings

Grape x

AMEN Grape and ditto~! 8) :)

Blessings
Arc

lauriellen

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 10:09:39 AM »

The One and Only, is causing all and everything! That’s Power, Sovereignty and Might  ~ Love in action, of the Spirit of Your living God, and ours.

THE ONE AND ONLY IS CAUSING THE ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!  Oh, if only all men could understand and believe that.
Psa 107:8  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men
Psa 107:10  Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
Psa 107:11  Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
what a blessing this thread has been.
lauriellen

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 10:22:56 AM »

To us it is given to learn patience.

Jas 1:3  knowing that the trying of your faith works patience.

To us it is given to learn obedience.

Heb 5:8  though being a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.

We too must yet suffer... :(...knowing our Hope is True, that in the end every knee will bow and know that God is God...our God, our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. That's good news. 8)

Blessings

Arc

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.