bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All 33 Miners Saved!  (Read 6565 times)

LiberatedEagle

All 33 Miners Saved!
« on: October 14, 2010, 01:17:06 AM »

Could this be Jesus giving us a sneak preview of Salvation?

grapehound

Re: All 33 Miners Saved!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 06:53:54 AM »

Nice analogy L.E.
His parables are everywhere aren't they?

Blessings

Grape

jingle52

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 08:01:42 AM »

YES, especially the ALL in that headline and in the saving of the Whole world...

God's Blessings

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »

YES, especially the ALL in that headline and in the saving of the Whole world...

God's Blessings
The ALL caught my attention as well. Anderson Cooper stated: Beyond ALL expectations ALL 33 miners were saved! Another notable observation is yesterday's date was 13/10/10. [10+10+13 = 33]

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 05:35:50 AM »

Hey LE

BEYOND ALL expectations ALL 33 miners were saved!

B-E-Y-0-N-D...That's where God is...Isa 55:8  For not My thoughts are your thoughts, Nor your ways My ways, --an affirmation of Jehovah, ....all expectations... ALL...MINERS....Pro 25:2  It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. ....not all are miners, yet ALL shall be saved against many false expectations! 8)

God is Spirit. God is everywhere! 8)

Blessings

Arc

grapehound

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 05:46:50 AM »

That's a Blessed post Arc, thank you.

Hey Liberated Eagle, that date stat is awesome. Went right over my head !
Thanks for picking up on it. Eagle eyes I guess!  ;D

Grape

chav

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 07:48:23 AM »

Hi
I was also moved watching the whole rescue unfold.It was almost like watching a resurrection take place ,literally life back from the dead. It reminded me of the hope we have.

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Cor 15;22

What also struck me was the enormous determination and effort made by everyone involved in the rescue ,in order to ensure that every single one of those trapped miners was saved.I'm sure if there was only one miner to be rescued they would have done the same.
So if carnally minded human beings are prepared to go to such great lengths to rescue their fellow human beings. Why do people find it so hard to believe that God will also rescue the rest of humanity? Man's love cannot be greater than God's can it!
Dave

grapehound

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 08:11:23 AM »

Well said Dave. AMEN

Blessings bro'

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »

Well said, Dave.  That'll keep me going for a while.   :)
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »

lucky miners,,

judith collier

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2010, 09:28:45 PM »

DaveUK, Amen! Exactly how I see it!
judy

aqrinc

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 10:04:26 PM »

If man's love is greater then God's Love, we are of all mankind, most misinformed and even more miserable.

george.

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2010, 02:24:59 AM »

So many great points. George, I had the same notion. If MAN is willing to go to such extent to save other MEN, how much more our Father in heaven who sent His only son. Did He send His ONLY SON in vain? I think not.

My grandmother and I were watching CNN while the last few men were rescued. It was an awesome opportunity for me to recap with her a lot that I have learned here at BT. She attentively listened and stated she doesnt understand alot, but what I was saying made sense and she's not writing it off. She then shared with me that the pastor of the church my mother and sibilngs attend has step down amid some type of scandal dealing with he and his wife. On top of the Bishop Eddie Long situation, I think my grandmother is considering the possibility there is merit to the things I've shared with her.

Its good to see how faithful the brothers and sisters are here, especially Dave, Arc, and George. I've communicated with you all personally and I see the flame is still hot. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to learn to accept the will of God.

grapehound

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2010, 07:56:40 AM »

Liberated Eagle, Hi!

It's always uplifting to hear that another is 'ruminating' on the beautiful truth of Our Father's Word, especially a grandmother, as they tend to have an unnoticed, wide circle of influence. Who knows what ripples your seed is sending out through your witness to her.
Already there is evidence of God's foreknowledge of evil, hedging her thoughts !
That little insight into your current situation and your relationship with her is uplifting!
Thanks for your post.

Every Blessing,

Grape.

PS. Luv ya handle bro!

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2010, 02:49:30 PM »

Hey Grape,

Thanks bro for your encouraging words. Yea, my grandmother is richly immersed in the doctrines of Babylon. When I first learned the truths taught by Ray of course I was ecstatic. I wanted to share with her everything I read, but of course she wasn't trying to hear it. Over time I've learned to just wait for God to present opportunities to share the truth. It's all His timing.

I chose Liberated Eagle as my handle given the fact that I was incarcerated for 3 1/2 yrs. A common term for inmates are "jailbirds". Now that Gd has given me pieces of His truth..I'm free and the scripture in Isaiah says that if we wait on the lord He shall renew our strength......We shall mount up with wings as eagles. So, there you go. Thanks B for your correspondence. Please keep me in your prayers as you know how hard it can be accepting the will of God.

Peace

grapehound

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2010, 03:59:12 PM »

Well, I'm glad your free and among us L.E. for the joy of fellowship.

Grape
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.