bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The family..  (Read 8754 times)

onelovedread

Re: The family..
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 03:31:23 PM »

Santikos
I was just curious. Who do you think Marques would be in the family?
John

santikos

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 11:14:05 AM »

i cannot figure out where marques would fit in. but since Marques is an administrator then i must be careful to make sure the position in the family is very imortant, i dont want to get banned. ;D

G. Driggs

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 09:18:32 PM »

Quote from: Moises
And giving thanks to God for the Internet, and for the opportunity to met other people whom share my main believes, like regarding, why am I here and what is going to happen when I die. If these are absolutes, then one of the most stronger evidences to prove it, is showing the world that we love one another.

So very true Moises, and a big AMEN to that! :)

1Jn 3:14  We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 05:59:47 AM »

That is such a beautiful Scripture George! It is so affirming, confirming and re-assuring.

Looking at the contrast of feigned affections, put on smiles and hugs to show fellowship, that is the show case of poor starving destitute Babylon, we can thank and be so grateful to God that they too shall come out of their idolatry and habitual drinking of sea water to quench their thirst that only bloats into deeper pain and higher need for hypocrisy...their fellowships and gatherings of flesh.

Joh 4:13  Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

We here in BT, are truly blessed that our Lord has given us the living water of His Spirit gushing through the the teachings and expounding insights and knowledge of our God ~  the font of life and joy, liberty and healing...for my own edification His Spirit shows me...

Joh 4:14  But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

The earnest of the deposit of His Spirit within us ~ we can bless, thank and be unendingly grateful for our blessing and relief away from Babylon...for my edification His Spirit shows me....

2Co 1:22  Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

I was reading the email section where Ray copies back a large segment of his latest teaching, in reply to the woman at the well…who asks after the wicked and what will happen to them….Ray expounds the beauty of the water of the well….I just hope the woman didn’t run off dropping her pots on the way to call the men in the village to come and see….I hope she took some water!!!from the font that has no end, no failure and no stumbling as the unceasing supply of all our needs.

Ray unveils the hope and trust and joy that our Lord will save us ALL. 8)..even me... :) and you and all our loved ones!

I feel like that woman...I dropped my pots...they have littered my path with over four thousand shards of clay littered through this Forum!

This is quite a day!  ;D :D

Blessings to you and Della your dear wife

Arc
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 06:07:40 AM by Arcturus »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 16 queries.