bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the lesson of the beehive  (Read 4127 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
the lesson of the beehive
« on: October 18, 2010, 03:10:27 AM »

our grapehound's post in the 'inspirationals, writings, poems, etc.' section of the forum, regarding the lesson of the beehive, was very exciting and indeed inspirational to me.  as i was reading the words of the beekeeper, as he explained about the smoke, and how the bees react to it, i was also seeing parallels to when the smoke of His Gehenna Fire comes and effects our lives, as the bees do, we should also dig deep and take in all of His Golden Truths which sustain us, and with diligent focus carry Them with us as we endure towards the next horizon. 

thank you bunches grape for following His Lead, and posting your inspirational words.  i truly enjoyed them.

claudia

Deborah-Leigh

Re: the lesson of the beehive
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 07:09:42 AM »

He told me never to eat sugar……

A caution not to receive sweet seductive flattery

Pro 6:24  to keep you from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

......the evil and strange woman being signified for us as Mystery Babylon the Harlot mother of abominations.

He told me never to eat sugar and salt……

Not to ingest spiritually dehydrating offense and recall that we shall all be salted with fire! :D :) 8) :)

…….. not to work too hard,

~ to rest not strive. :)

Heb 4:10  For he who has entered into his rest, he also has ceased from his own works, as God did from His.

but always keep busy

2Ti 4:2  preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.

Few see the necessity of obeying this command ~ a dear brother encouraged me and edified me to receive this week end!

AND (as you would expect), eat plenty of honey !

Of course. Dwell in the Word and Love of God. Psa 119:103  How sweet are Your Words to my taste! More than honey to my mouth!
Watching him gathering honey one day, I noticed the smoke gun in his hand and enquired as to its use.
“I understand the smoke stupefies them and makes them docile.”, I preened, expecting him to agree.
He smirked at me with piercing blue eyes and said, “Stupefy ‘em?, you’ll not stupefy a bee, lad.”

I enjoyed that! Who shall lay a charge against God’s elect? 8)

Rom 8:33  Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God who justifies.

He explained that by nature, bees are workaholics. They’re extremely single minded.

1Co 2:16  For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.It follows :  :) :D

They’re not bothered about saving the nest. If there’s smoke around, for them it’s time to leave.
It’s not that they are stupefied.

They are obsessively bent on preparing for their new life. The old hive has already become worthless to them by the threat of it’s impending destruction. They have no desire to attack the keepers hand. They are single mindedly preparing for the next stage. Whatever that might be

Taking nothing for granted, this week end my family spent a wonderful time as guests,  in edification and blessing, in a game lodge in the heart of the African bush where the call of the world, the noises of worldly news, and radios were off! The place we were in was called Highland Wilderness….there was a new but vacant bee hive there….no bees and no honey….yet…but a place to go…that’s very promising….in the highlands of the Spirit and mind heart and love of Christ.

Blessings
Deborah
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 07:20:06 AM by Arcturus »

grapehound

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 08:44:13 AM »

Claudia, thank you for your comments and inspirational insight. I hadn't seen the Gehenna fire connection! It's mind blowing how God can inspire one and then cause the ripples to provoke edification in others.

Deborah, what can I say after that awesome commentry.? I think Our Father has picked at this pomegranate with the pin of a sharp mind and offered to us the sweetness of it, jewel by juicy red jewel. Your comment on the vacant hive is jaw dropping.
How well He knows His children.  Every tiny aspect of their experiences, woven into one beautiful tapestry. I'm delighted you've had a restful few days away from the norm and been blessed by the Majesty of His creation.

Blessings dear Sisters

Gary
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 08:59:32 PM by grapehound »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »

Thank you Grape.

Claudia ~ spot on with the Gehenna Fire :D :)

1Ti 4:1  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3  Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
1Ti 4:4  For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1Ti 4:5  For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
1Ti 4:6  If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

Blessings

Arc

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 12:10:21 AM »

janine, my sweet sister in Christ.  do not sell yourself short.  you are a daughter of the Most High God, and Father of Jesus Christ!  your post reply confirms that your words are of His Truth, and are as necessary as any words, that any other person on this forum says.  if not, they would have never shown up in your post.  ALL is of God.  being clever has no place in our words, but inspiration by the Holy Spirit of our LORD.  you are an integral part of the Body of Christ.   

claudia
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 12:17:41 AM by cjwood »

grapehound

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 06:18:15 AM »

AMEN Sisters and thank you Janine, for your encouragement.

Grape.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.