bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Harbingers of Doom  (Read 3819 times)

deftarchangel

The Harbingers of Doom
« on: October 17, 2010, 02:09:30 AM »

Wasn't this another sign of the Apocalypse?  Weren't the four horsemen supposed to be born on these dates?  If they have another kid on 11-11-11, then FOR SURE, the world will end on 12-12-12!  These babies are the harbingers of doom.....or smelly diapers and puke.  Either way, I don't want to be around them in 2012!   ;D

Mother has three babies on dates 8-8-8, 9-9-9, 10-10-10
Fri Oct 15, 11:16 AM

Jordan Chittley
Yahoo! Canada News

Michigan parents may have the luckiest children on the planet.

Barbara and Chad Soper should also have no problem remembering all of their kids' birthdays. Their three children were all born exactly one day, one month and one year apart, each on what many consider a lucky day - 8-8-8, 9-9-9, 10-10-10.

Barbara needed drugs to start labour for her first daughter, Chloe Corrin, who was born full term as the Beijing Olympics were kicking off on Aug. 8, 2008.

Their son, who they tell USA Today was an unplanned miracle, was due Sept. 20, 2009. Due to some hemorrhaging during Barbara's first birth, her doctor suggested Cameron Dane come into the world a bit early. He was born on Sept. 9, 2009.

While the couple thought it would be neat if their third child was born on Oct. 10, 2010, the chances seemed unlikely as she wasn't due until Nov. 4, 2010. Then Barbara developed blood clots in her legs and doctors told her the baby needed to be delivered. Cearra Nicole came into the world on Oct. 10, 2010.

"She's feeding well," says mom to USA Today of their newest born three weeks early. "She's a trooper."

There are only 12 days a century that have the same number for day, month and year. A statistician told USA Today that with one set of assumptions, the chances of a family having three babies born on those three days is about one in 50 million.

In Chinese languages, the word for eight sounds similar to the word for "prosper" or "wealth." Nine is lucky because it is the greatest single-digit number and a homophone of the word "longlasting."

Most recently, over 10,000 couples in Shanghai married on Oct. 10, 2010, with hopes of securing a lucky future together.

No word what would happen if one of the children was born on April 4, 2004. Four is considered unlucky because it is similar to the word for "death."

:)

grapehound

Re: The Harbingers of Doom
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 05:01:03 AM »

I wonder what Chad and Barbara's hobbies are?  ;) ;D

Numbers can be really spooky things though!

I remember on my 55th birthday, unusually, I woke up at 5:55!
It didn't end there!

A little later, I caught the wrong bus to work.
When I got off, I realised it was a number 5! I had to walk back 5 blocks!
and I was 5 minutes late!

It was a very cold morning, when I checked the thermometer in the loading bay, it was 5 below! Some of my colleagues hadn't made it in. You guessed it, we were 5 short!

We used to have a sweepstake in those days, every Thursday, the 5th day!
To day was Thursday and the winning number for the £5? ........... 555!

On the way home, I thought, 'Shoot, i'm gonna do something with this !.

I'm not a gambler, but as I passed a betting shop, I thought, 'What the hell'.
I walked in and put £5 on the 5th horse in the 5th race; and sure enough.............

It came 5th!  ???  ;D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 07:25:02 PM »

grape, your story is hysterical!  thanks for sharing.  :D

claudia

grapehound

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 07:35:00 PM »

Thanks CJ !
Spooky, you do realise that me responding to you is the 5th post in this thread?
The plot thickens!  :o

Luv

Grape  ;D

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 11:24:40 PM »

Don't forget 911 !!!
judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.