bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: So what's God been up to in your life lately?  (Read 13664 times)

grapehound

Re: So what's God been up to in your life lately?
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 07:26:15 PM »

Excellent Arc !
Not just me then?  ;D ;D

judith collier

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 10:08:40 PM »

Arc, that was funny and sad! Yeppers, Mother-in-laws are something to get used to. So, when I became a mother-in-law I determined to give my new relatives a fighting chance. I overdid it though because my daughter-in-law divorced my son!!! She said nobody understood her feelings like I did. She obviously missed the little sermons at the end of our conversations.
Daughter-in-laws are much harder than son-in-laws because you can talk to your daughter easier than a daughter-in-law. Sons don't always tell you their marriage problems usually because they don't know they have one. When i informed my son there was trouble in Paradise he casually mentioned getting flowers for the little miss. She had filed for divorce.
God help us all!
judy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2010, 05:14:21 AM »

Hey Phil3:10 ~ your signature Avatar fits in right smartly in this thread dearest brother.  8)

Php 3:10  That I may know Him, and the Power of His Resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death;
:) 8)

And John.... 8) ;D ;D 8)....right back to you! :)

Grape... 8) ;D Amen Alleluia  amen! 8) :)

Judy, thanks for your perspective! I know what you mean about daughters and mothers having a much tighter relationship! I’ve been highly blessed to experience that!
Your view point helps! I have only the experience of being a daughter/daughter in-law, and not a mother-in-law….yet…but I am being prepared!! :D ;) :) 8)

After my much loved and best friend mother died, I, stupidly, thought that my new mother-in-law could take her place. Try putting toothpaste back into a tube. I don’t know who gets the worst handling :D…the toothpaste or the tube! :D ;D So, I tried to fit a square into a round hole, I tried to make the toothpaste return to the tube, :'( :( I tried to make the baby get reborn :-[ (have you ever done that?)….poor ol’ man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews to whom Jesus said:

Joh 3:7  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Well easier said than done, right? You CANN’T put toothpaste back into the tube no matter how hard you try and no matter how sincere or best your intentions are! When at first you begin to marvel it is when the toothpaste just won’t go back to the tube! The baby cannot return to the womb and that’s a very big blessing. I see it like being symbolic that our pain will not be re-visited, repeated or reapplied….like we won’t have to be baptized with fire twice or over again! Once done its done! Once the baby is born…it’s born! That’s a good thing!

This mother-in-law thing that God spoke to me about in the heat of my tears and anguish of my unsuccessful attempts to replace my dear mother ~is spiritual! It’s like that chap I didn’t want to be who last saw his SONS being killed before his very eyes and then he got thrown into jail where he died……That’s the good part! He died as we all must die to our false expectations….sons…. and false assumptions…daughters….and we have to believe in Christ and be born again from ABOVE….It’s a two way street. Both the idol has to be broken and the idol worshiping has to die. Then our relationships become spiritual not physical or naturally assessed, manufactured by instant families born of weddings to traditional ceremonies.

The light dawns!! :)

On the subject of in-laws and instant family ties….have you got any stories you’d like to share regarding the awakening of who our real mother is?

Blessings

Arc
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 05:35:54 AM by Arcturus »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2010, 06:23:34 AM »

Grape

Your rendition of what your mother-in-law did to Jerry deserves a spot all of its own in the lime light! :D :)

You say : Sadly, Jerry came to a sticky end.  :( :'(

You tell us : My Mom in Law popped him out in the potting shed one night,  :o :'( :o

All I can say is….AHHHH Caught in the act!  >:( THAT’S what Babylon the Mother of Harlots does!  :( >:( She works in the NIGHT >:( :( …in the DARK…in the potting shed….. >:( :( :'( ohhhhhooooo….ohhhhh….dear little seedlings :o….shudder and shake in your pots!!! :o :)

You tell us this happened during Christmas vacation Grape! :o

Wouldn’t you know it!! In the CHRISTMAS…PAGAN…VACATION…when all the followers are stuffing their faces and comparing gifts with hearts that say….covertly... :-[

Pro 23:7  For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
Pro 23:8  The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.

The wisdom is this:

Pro 23:6  Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:

But do we obey? Nope! We don't even know what it means untilllllllll.....

Don’t we all vomit it up? :-X :-[ :-[  Don’t we find out and recoil at the deceptions we have cleaved to and the errors we have believed. Like Kat said…we have all shared the fruit of the forbidden tree with our relatives of the earthly realms of false familiarity. We’ve all done such undignified things as vomiting and our Heavenly Father, we can THANK GOD…nothing surprises Him! Oh what a wonderful loving Father we have! How we can all give Ray a heart embrace of joy that he brought us the fruit of salvation to eat in his writings that affirm, confirm and prove that Father knows best and Father knows everything, everyone and exactly how we are going to grow up!

Hey that fig tree, both Jerry and the neighbors one split down the middle and cleaved in half, left fallen on the ground face first without fruit….and no tomorrow…both shall live again!

Like that poor soul written for our admonition, had to physically, literally see the death of his sons so we could learn…we upon whom the ends of the earth have come…in the receipt of our sealing by the Holy Spirit and the earnest of our inheritance towards that fullness of redemptions we ache and pine and groan to receive!!

2Ki 25:26  And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.

2Ki 25:27  And it came to pass in the seven and thirtieth year of the captivity of Jehoiachin king of Judah, in the twelfth month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, that Evilmerodach king of Babylon in the year that he began to reign did lift up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah out of prison;

2Ki 25:28  And he spake kindly to him, and set his throne above the throne of the kings that were with him in Babylon;
2Ki 25:29  And changed his prison garments: and he did eat bread continually before him all the days of his life.
2Ki 25:30  And his allowance was a continual allowance given him of the king, a daily rate for every day, all the days of his life.

We are blessed and given to gratefully receive with thanks, our Daily Bread. 8) :)

Now we desire, hope for, yearn and groan for the full redemption of our souls! All honor and praise to God our Father and His Son our King and Lord....poor little Jerry...cheer up Jer!...Not all is as it seems...but you will get unpotted, forzen and ....ohhhhoooo....that shed RUN RUN...to the light....OH...no...I don't have to run!! The light is on! ;D :D 8) :) and the light is not limelight...it's sunlight  ~ Son Light!

Let the shadows decrease and the darkness recede!!....

Blessings
Arc
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 06:56:53 AM by Arcturus »

grapehound

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2010, 07:13:15 AM »

Thanks Arc, you just blessed the socks off me !
That was really good. More than a morsel there to digest!

This is a great thread. Our God really knows what fellowship is all about.
Can't wait to see all the 'Mother' replies. I think we're in for another treat !   :)

Thanks again!

Blessings

Grape

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2010, 07:15:51 AM »

Can't wait to see all the 'Mother' replies. I think we're in for another treat !   :)

Thanks again!

Blessings

Grape

Oh goodie! That makes me very happy!!

We don't want the morsels.. love the banquet!! ;D :) 8)...love the Father.

Banquet Blessings to you Grape..... 8)...no socks required! :)....

Affirming our God...YES He does know and so gratefully I am so happy that He shares and gives us of His good Banquet, His Love and His Spirit.

Arc
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 03:33:23 PM by Arcturus »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 07:51:32 AM »

Can't wait to see all the 'Mother' replies. I think we're in for another treat !   :)

Thanks again!

Blessings

Grape

:)....I do too..... :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 07:58:17 AM by Arcturus »

ez2u

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2010, 12:57:46 PM »

This is a long thread with many answers  i will make mine short.  Man is born into sin trouble ect.  Job   we do it all the time but our eyes are not open to see this.  It is a grace when are eyes are open  and humbling.  Flesh can at that time come in and condemn us.  As the sun comes up in the morning that will happen.  It is Gods work that last and it is His plan  not ours. repentant' s is good  But Jesus does the work in us.  I see 2 working being done here  humility and the temper.  peggy   Christ is doing a good work in us.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2010, 01:35:24 PM »

What a beautiful reply ez2u! So uplifting sister!

It is a comfort to know and hear, not too many times, that Christ is doing a good work in us!  8)

The flesh of the carnal mind that condemns us,  :( :'( shall not succeed indefinitely.  :) God does set the limit to which evil can go ~ where God says, no further! 8)

Just reflecting on this Power, Sovereignty and Wisdom and Love of our God that shows up within your comments Ez2u....caused me to remember with a deep sense of comfort :

Job 38:1  Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,……
Job 38:8 .... who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
Job 38:9  When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
Job 38:10  And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
Job 38:11  And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

I remember Ray telling us that the sea is symbolic of the wicked ......where Ray expounded that, I do not know...yet I recall...with gratitude...

"For the earth shall be FILLLED with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea" (Hab. 2:14).

Oh it "shall" shall it? WHY NOT NOW? Wouldn’t it be better NOW if the earth were FILLLED with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord? Why later? Because it is God’s way. Let me quote Hab. 2:3 from the Revised Standard Version:

"For there is still a vision for the APPOINTED TIME; it speaks of THE END, and does not lie., If it seems to tarry, wait for it, it will surely come, IT WILL NOT DELAY."

God’s ways take time and He does everything according to His schedule, trust me, EVERYTHING IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE.
/ref : LOF 7

Blessings

Arc
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 02:00:06 PM by Arcturus »

ez2u

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2010, 03:04:40 PM »

Blessing and grace dear sister  peggy

Phil3:10

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2010, 06:23:50 PM »

Arcturus,
The most relieved moment of my life was when I came to understand that hell was an invention of the Babylonia Church System. The second was when I realized that I have no free will and that only GOD'S will matters. HIS schedule is perfect and at HIS appointed time all that HE has promised will come to pass. HE is so powerful, so great and so wonderful and we are nothing in our carnal state.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2010, 06:49:22 PM »

Isn't it amazing Phil 3 :10 that the Babylonian Church system, has its roots in Judaism  :o

God is so Great! 8)

Blessings dear brother

Arc
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.