bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aliens  (Read 6250 times)

waarheid77

Aliens
« on: October 22, 2010, 08:49:38 PM »

If an alien came here to earth and asked one of us humans what would he need to study to become human, what would you tell him to study? And Why?

grapehound

Re: Aliens
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 09:27:03 PM »

Hi Waarheid,
No amount of study would make him human, he'd have to be born here and get on with it like the rest of us!  :D
It's like Scripture, no amount of study avails anything but head knowledge and pride.
Only a 'living word' can become a life.

And tell him to stop poking his big green nose in!   >:(

Hope that straightens him up!   ;D ;D

Grape x

Next !
(Longhorn, where are you?)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 09:30:54 PM by grapehound »

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 09:46:17 AM »

I'd tell him to start by watching every episode of " The Three Stooges ".

Longhorn

grapehound

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 01:38:19 PM »

Good one, Longhorn.   ;D ;D ;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 02:42:37 PM »

Excellent Longhorn! ;D :D 8) :)....that would sort them out! :D :)

Arc

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 08:10:28 AM »

Hi Ken :)

I enjoyed your sharing of what you and April have been studying.  8)

When I read what you said about mythology coming all from one place and being adapted to quote : to each culture, tradition, and locale….I thought.....e-sword....then this came up.... 8)

Gen 11:9  Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

I believe this is what God is edifying to me to ask me....Do you/I think that the one place is that place where God said ...... 8) :)

Gen 11:6  And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Should we say yes...? Is the one place the place where humankind, unrestrained in imagination....do as they believe falsly to do?  I think so. What would you and April think about this Ken?  Can our yes can be a three time yes! :)...Hello, blessings and greetings to dear April! :)

Put another way that leads straight to Rays teachings and expounding of the Truth. Is the Myth of free will regarded, unanimously agreed upon by humankind? :D :)

Blessings

Arc
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 08:22:46 AM by Arcturus »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 08:53:01 AM »

Rom 8:23  And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Do the sons of God who know God is Spirit, unrestrained, unfathomable and immeasurable, label, tag, ticket, brand or cubbyhole, closet or compartmentalize Him?...or do they live HIM…breath Him and worship Him?

Is it the sons of earth or the Sons of God who label The Father…expending energies to catch, cut, sermonize, categorize and  divide Him out in neat little parcels of contextualized lectures and laws that are dead letters unable to share His robe that is seamless….and unfit to wear or win, yet does Babylon throw dice to share out stolen belongings of our Lord.

To whom is God “transcendent” ie.... uplifting, awe-inspiring and magnificent?... the sons of earth or the Sons of His Spirit? To whom is God “energy” ie….power, liveliness, vigor and force?....the sons of earth or the sons of His life giving vivifying quickening Spirit? To whom is God “source” ie…basis, foundation, cause, starting place, font, resource and supply? ….the sons of earth or the sons of His Spirit?

Blessings
Arc

grapehound

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 03:58:07 PM »

Excellent metaphors Arc.
God's succinctness in motion.

A meditative prose.  8)

Grape

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »

Excellent metaphors Arc.
God's succinctness in motion.

A meditative prose.  8)

Grape

.............~.............~................~.............thank you.............~.................~................~................. :) x

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 09:35:24 AM »

If an alien came here to earth and asked one of us humans what would he need to study to become human, what would you tell him to study? And Why?

Well, personally.. I'd open up my book of ordnance and prepare for a quick lesson.

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 01:10:26 PM »

Interesting response Hudson, but it wouldn't avail much since the alien would be immune to earthly physical injury.
You would need to visit Area 51 and obtain some Kryptonite and then find a Congressman to carry it to the alien.

Bob

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 08:49:28 AM »

Interesting response Hudson, but it wouldn't avail much since the alien would be immune to earthly physical injury.
You would need to visit Area 51 and obtain some Kryptonite and then find a Congressman to carry it to the alien.

Bob

Sounds like a plan!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.