bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible forum  (Read 3850 times)

ez2u

Bible forum
« on: October 25, 2010, 03:13:20 PM »

I really want to express my thanks to this Forum  i can't begin to say how many times i have felt so beaten up  and come here to be refreshed encourage in the Lord  by His word being expound upon.  Its so natural the servants here that take out of their lives to invest into others the gospel thank you.  
the people who come here and are brave enough to seek truth for their lives  thank you  it blesses so many who like me is not so active.  This is a wonder working of the Lord which i am very thankful to be a small part of at this time in our lives.  peggy
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 03:16:09 PM by ez2u »

grapehound

Re: Bible forum
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »

I totally agree, Peggy.
An oasis; a cup of cold water to thirsty lips,
and your words are the unspoken gladness of the first gulp.

Thank you dear Sister

Grape

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 06:51:53 PM »

Amen dear Grape...Amen...I couldn't say it better! 8) :)

Blessings

Arc

grapehound

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 06:52:04 AM »

"Ee nay ma tove oo ma na im,
Shev et a chim gam yachad"

Hebrew song I learned some years ago,

"Behold how good and pleasant it is,
For bretheren to dwell together, in unity."

Psalm 133:1 A Song of Degrees of David  :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 07:44:31 AM »

Dear Ez2u
I know you have had your share of pain, suffering and anguish and your recent posts show ~  WOW…what a beautiful metamorphosis the Lord has produced in you! 8) :) You wear your garment of praise and humbled gratitude so exquisitely. It fits you perfectly!

Those  Hebrew words that Grape brings to this Thread are like a crisp spotless white table cloth laid on the table set in preparation to dine with our Lord and His Father our God,  brings me to recall a time when I was thirteen years old, on a Jewish camp…singing in Hebrew the haunting songs to God on the beach ~ the sea behind me in the evening, and the salt air swept over me as the fires burned! :)

The Lord  abhors as most abominable “he that soweth discord among the brethren….” Pro 6 : 19 The meaning of discord is disagreement, conflict, dispute, friction, argument and dissention, :( >:( :-[ :'( :-X  that our Lord abhors.  :( It doesn't end there... 8) :) 8)

Our Lord loves  ;D and is pleased  ;D with those  ;D who sow accord,  8) agreement,  8) unity,  8) harmony,  8) concurrence  8) and concord,  8) peace  8) and friendship 8)….this is what is pleasing to our Lord!  ;D...like the utensils of the banquet of your King and Lord, our Savior God.

Happy Blessings sweet sister

Arc
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 07:57:04 AM by Arcturus »

grapehound

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 07:59:55 AM »

Exquisite Arc, Blessings.  :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 08:04:28 AM »

.......~ Blessings and thanks Grape ~............ :).............Blessings with thanks for and through our Lord................ :) :)..........................~ Blessings with thanks..............
Act 2:1  And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Luke 24 : 42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

Broiled fish ~  As the Nourishments for the soul from the flesh of the teachings of Ray Smith that is opening our understanding of the scriptures.

Honeycomb ~ As the sweetness of the countenance towards one another in a spirit that is pleasing to our God.

Blessings
Arc
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 09:36:41 AM by Arcturus »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 17 queries.