bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Breakfast Picture of Ray  (Read 8588 times)

tamaralv

Re: Breakfast Picture of Ray
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 05:55:27 AM »

Praise God! I never thought I'd be so happy to see a picture of a man at breakfast, but I am! It's nice to see Ray out and about.  And even better that he was with such close friend. Thank you for the post, Dennis! This gives my heart a boost of Hope in what can be a dark world.

Peace and Love,
Tammy

Roy Coates

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2010, 10:14:18 PM »

Praise the LORD! Good to see Ray, blessings betowed on both of you. Thanks for sharing Dennis

Felix

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 02:09:35 PM »

I went to the Phenix City bible study a few months ago. It was a thrill to meet him. He still has some
fire in his voice when making a strong point.

At the end of the bible study I came up to Ray to tell him how much I appreciate him. While talking
to him I felt a tear well up. (Of course, I was quick to fight it back) Anyway, it is good to see his
picture.

Felix

judith collier

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2010, 09:59:32 PM »

Dennis,Unbelievable!!! The world should hear and see this. All other men with stage 4 prostrate cancer and no chemo die, don't they??? God love him and continue with His plan for Ray.And bless you too Dennis!!
judy

jingle52

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 08:02:58 AM »

Thanks Dennis for this picture - Rays seems to be saying, don't worry about me, I'm in God's Hands and He knows what He has in mind for me. Lovely encouraging smile!!!

Dawidos

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »

Good to see the picture of our spiritual benefactor. I'm wondering if LRS is still able to write some new articles. Does somebody know what his next work is? I heard he was planning to write the article titled "Is Jesus a God?". It's like waiting for the new episode of Star Wars. You become addicted to LRS's writings. You want more, and you can't wait :). Though we should understand that his health is more important than our desires.   

judith collier

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »

Moises, if you didn't say where you were I would think you were in Los Cabos, Mexico on the Sea of Cortez!!!! Same rock formation!
judy

ez2u

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 10:29:20 PM »

thanks Dennis  that was great to see Rays pic  peg
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.