bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HE'S ALIVE ~ GOD ~ HE'S ALIVE!  (Read 6160 times)

Deborah-Leigh

HE'S ALIVE ~ GOD ~ HE'S ALIVE!
« on: October 27, 2010, 07:00:45 AM »

To the men who love, and the women who admire  ~ You all are so with me ~ YOU are the men and women that come out of the village to The LORD waiting at the Well for YOU!

YOU are as those men and women who come to the Lord...I the poor woman, who has left a trail of clay pottery strewn throughout the Forum in the thousands of posts that have been written!!! They are just clay that cannot hold the water of HIS SPIRIT that YOU love, desire and seek and admire. YOU WILL FIND HIM dear family! YOU  WILL or my tears shall not cease and my Lord will not allow that for He loves US!...and you and all the folks He knew I'd run off to call and you are not alone....There are others like YOU who see His Light apon us and who desire HIM TOO!

CHRIST IS RISEN ~ ....tears mingled with pain and love rise up from within me as I write and share this to-day.

I found out I've been the woman at the well!!!! My over four thousand posts in this BT Forum, are as the shards of clay that broke as I ran to call the folks in the village!!!!!!! Oh ...this IS a DAY the LORD has made for US! No piece of broken clay from my pots I was carrying, can carry HIS SPIRIT...

I need never look to the past or ask anyone to look to past ever again....It is not necessary!!! Oh the path if forward ~ is not as Lot to look behind or to tempt anyone to do the same....I have thirsted for that laughter and joy I have been tasting and glimpsing in my run back to my village as I have embraced the exchanges here in the BT  Forum, the path to the village AND THE WELL….

I am THAT WOMAN....I am that woman who spoke alone with the Lord, just as you have done and continue to do... and I ran to call the others.......Oh and THAT WOMAN is the same woman to whom the Lord appeared and told to tell the brethren HE is RISEN! HE LIVES…HE TRULY LIVES and I am SO HAPPY! I’ve been yearning, pining, crying for four years here among you all!!!!...You've put up with me!!!Oh I love and bless you all for that patience and long suffering the Lord made you to nurture within your hearts of His Spirit!

Blessings and love to you my family…I have been the woman who is not fit to speak to the Lord or draw water for Him....We have all been that and He sits outside the city at the WELL....He's ALIVE!!! YOU WILL MEET HIM! It is the Will of His Father that you do! It is His food to bless and be with you, the Brethren!!! There is no change in the message He speaks...neither is this a cry to tell you where to go to find Him....We are His flock! HE KNOWS where we are!!!

Arcturus
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:17:20 AM by Arcturus »

mharrell08

Re: HE'S ALIVE ~ GOD ~ HE'S ALIVE!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:29:10 AM »

Luke 14:11 & Matt 23:12  For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

James 4:10  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up

1 Pet 5:5 & Prov 3:34  God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble

Excerpt from Lake of Fire Part 13 (http://bible-truths.com/lake13.html):

The "beast" is you!

Let's remember what we all thought when we read this line above.

Marques

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:36:33 PM »

All beautiful Scriptures :) that we must live by in faith Marques. :)
I don’t remember exactly what I thought after I read that

“You are the beast”….....

Yet I recall I was relieved!...it is a truth that was a long time coming!.....

I was relieved because no one else was getting the blame as is so prevalent in Babylon’s blame shifting shiftiness!

Blessings
Arc

mharrell08

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 01:18:36 PM »

I was hoping it was the thought of humility, that was the point. Not seeking a place of preeminence along our fellow brothers & sisters.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 03:26:53 AM »

but,  i was uplifted by the thread posted... we are all as the woman at the well.  none of us, by our own merits, are deserving to serve our LORD water from the well or to speak to Him.  but, when He invites us through His Spirit, to draw water from His well, and to speak and commune with Him through His Spirit, the joy and excitement of that invitation is hard to contain, and is heard loud throughout this forum.  as we come to our awesome forum village to speak of His Truths through Scripture, to discuss the many topics which God the Father has given ray to expound on, to fellowship with like-minded believers; our posts are like the feet of that woman at the well, as she ran to tell the others that Christ is with us. He is here. He is indeed alive.

claudia
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 03:30:22 AM by cjwood »

grapehound

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 05:41:59 AM »

Amen Claudia!
What I got from Arc's post was that she was saying, despite her voluminous posts in the past, they amounted to very little.
I think if that went over anyone's head they should give her the benefit of a re-read.
Just my opinion, but it worked for me.

Thanks Arc.

Grape

mharrell08

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 03:51:37 PM »

"One Convinced Against His Will Is Of The Same Opinion Still"

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 07:43:05 PM »

No word of my testimony of the woman at the well in this Thread, is untrue. It is all exactly as I lived it and breathed it in the presence of His Love to me and you and all those who Hear and Feel, Follow and recognise His Presence.

I shall not make the FATAL error of thinking that any post is ever written from anyone’s own free will. All is caused by and of God and God’s Sovereignty defrauds no one!

True Pre-eminence is NOT obtainable, available or accessible to anyone, and NO ONE except Jesus Christ  ~ this is by God’s own Decree! For God says that He has given Pre-eminence to His Son our Lord Jesus Christ. Fearing not that which is Christ HIMSELF ~ Any “other” kind of  Pre-eminence doesn’t exist for me or is as a fraud of “another Jesus.” There can be no other foundation. Any other foundation is faulty and any other professed pre-eminence is a deception and FRAUD… By DECREE OF GOD! Pre-eminence belongs already to THE ONE and ONLY Son of God, that is Jesus Christ. So, neither let anyone and…here to the old man…to take the old man’s head off in every one else called and chosen to live in the Spirit of Christ to which you and I and those reading this are called.

Col 2:18  Let NO ONE defraud you, delighting in humility and worship of the angels, intruding into things which he has not seen, without a cause being vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
Col 2:19  and not holding the Head, from whom all the body, having been supplied through the joints and bands, and having been joined together, will grow with the growth of God.
Col 2:20 If then you died with Christ from the elements of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to its ordinances:
Col 2:21  touch not, taste not, handle not;
Col 2:22  which things are all for corruption in the using, according to the commands and doctrines of men?
Col 2:23  These rules have indeed an appearance of wisdom where self-imposed worship exists, and an affectation of humility and an ascetic severity. But not one of them is of any value in combating the indulgence of our lower natures.

Dearest Brother of the Forum ~ Grape ~ Shabat Shalom keeper of the Sabbath.

Claudia ~ I have heard your steps right behind me dear sister! Did you cut your feet beloved and mourn for His sorrow and live for His Love! He knows you and loves you with a love others, unlike us, cannot imagine! He is all yours and mine and ours!  8)

Dearest sweetest most lowly sister Janine…Yes He gave me his Heart. Your witness is true. Like wise HE CAUSED me to write every line, every word and every thought HE put through me to be posted here on this Forum. He causes every post written. God knows the beginning from the end. So that post you write is known to God before it is written, as with me, as with Marques to a benevolent result ~ before you or I or anyone else may push the send button.  :D 8)

No one acts, thinks or lives outside the Sovereignty of God. No one has  FAITH IN HIM….What WE have is That measure in Faith OF HIM> It is He Who makes us HIS chosen people,  holy ~  DEARLY LOVED ~ clothed with His Compassion,  Kindness,  Humility,  Gentleness and  Patience  ~ NO CONTEST!

Marques ~ cry your bitter tears and join with Peter. Cease from doing your work :)….Great is your calling and your God, our KING! 

Shabat and Peace be still….. 8) :)

Blessings

Arc

grapehound

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 08:02:56 PM »

Amen

mharrell08

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 08:06:53 PM »

Dearest sweetest most lowly sister Janine…Yes He gave me his Heart. Your witness is true. Like wise HE CAUSED me to write every line, every word and every thought HE put through me to be posted here on this Forum. He causes every post written.

Marques ~ cry your bitter tears and join with Peter. Cease from doing your work :)

From your response, it seems only when one pays you compliments are that person's words 'caused by God', Deborah. But when someone speaks of maintaining humility, it is their 'own work' as you call it.

And as for the smiley face given for me to 'cry my bitter tears':

Some have vengeance in their heart, others vanity, others bitterness and hatred, and yet others uncontrollable sins of the flesh, but they try to camouflage their evils with a plethora of hugs and kisses to all.

Don’t be afraid to hug; don’t be afraid to kiss, but beware of such phony displays of pious emotions, as they could be your "KISS OF DEATH
(http://bible-truths.com/kiss.htm)

The point remains: Humble Yourselves [James 4:10; 1 Pet 5:6].

Statements like these are not the least bit humble.:

"My over four thousand posts in this BT Forum, are as the shards of clay that broke as I ran to call the folks in the village!"

"I the poor woman, who has left a trail of clay pottery strewn throughout the Forum in the thousands of posts that have been written!"

"I am that woman who spoke alone with the Lord, just as you have done and continue to do... and I ran to call the others"

That's not what this forum is about. As Paul said, 'abstain from all appearance of evil' [1 Thess 5:22]. Again, the point remains: let us remember who and what we are and HUMBLE OURSELVES.

Marques

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »

You are exactly right if indeed we are seated with Him in the heavens at the right hand of His Father and on His throne.

Eph 2:6  And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
Eph 2:7  in order that in the coming ages
[in those who are yet to come to Christ] He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8  For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- 8) ;D 8)
Eph 2:9  not by works, so that no one can boast.
Eph 2:10  For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
8)

Our "good works" are "God's workmanship".

Blessings

Deborah.....1.47am South African time!!! :D ;D  There is no malice in me towards you Marques... 8) :D :) Wah hooooo 8) ;D Yeehaaa!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:04:17 PM by Arcturus »

grapehound

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 10:15:26 PM »

Amen

grapehound

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 10:48:36 PM »

Amen Janine, thank you.

Kat

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 12:20:26 AM »

I think I understand what Marques is trying to get across.

John 3:30  He must increase, but I must decrease.

As we grow in maturity our only desire is to reflect His light. Arc has an amazing way of painting a picture with words to the minds eye. I am a person of simple speak for sure and so it is impressive to see someone speak so eloquently. IMO at times maybe the message gets lost in the words, because we marvel at the articulately placed words so much.

I guess what I'm saying is I know we all recognize that it is all of God, everything that happens is a learning lesson in some way. So I think we (certainly myself is included) have to be careful not to see/notice/applaud the messenger's words, more than the message, which is spirit. If this is not the case, than I beg your pardon that I have suggested such a thing.

But this humility Marques speaks of comes in knowing that none of us are guaranteed to be an elect. It is our earnest hope, but at this point we do not know for sure.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 01:04:33 AM by Kat »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 02:49:42 AM »

okay. here is my heart on this.
i believe that as with the earliest believers; peter, john, james, paul, timothy, etc. where each individual spoke and wrote differently, in the language they were familiar and comfortable with, we here on this forum do the same.  some of those followers of Christ, when even giving account of the very same event, told the story the way they experienced it, the way they felt it in their own hearts, minds, spirits, and souls.  some were more articulate, some passionate and more colorful, some seemingly more meek, and some were very blunt and to the point.  we are no different in how we express what we are experiencing on our individual journeys to our LORD.  

no, not one of us knows for a surety if we are of the few and chosen, the Elect.  i don't see deborah/arc saying that she herself was for sure one of the very Elect of God.  i don't believe that was the message of the post.  i did hear in her words the desire to attain that position, the joy of knowing each or any of us could indeed be of the few, all the while knowing that it is all of God's doing.  the excitement of deborah's personal experience with her LORD, i believe may be what inspired much of post.  on first read, deborah's comment about the thousands of posts she has made, can surely sound like boasting, and self-indulgent.  the "I" statements can be abrasive to some, but it is a story of her life, her experience, her testimony of things she has learned through the Spirit of God on BT and this forum.  

after reading the original post over a few times, instead of seeing a lack of humility, i see a message where arcturus is trying to say that it doesn't matter how many posts we may write they are but shards of clay which fall to the ground in our excitement to tell the others on this forum of how wonderful our LORD is.  our posts, our words, our best intentions don't carry His Spirit because we are 'so special'.  we are only as clay pots that are earthen and broken.  if we carry within us the Spirit of Christ, it is because our Father knows we are His.  i know that deborah believes this.  

okay. that's it. i think.

claudia

grapehound

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 05:41:39 AM »

I think another point to consider is that a simple PM to Arc would have had more effect on the tone of the post, rather than doing the wrangling on a public forum.
Whether we like it or not, the world is watching.

Just my 2 cents.

mharrell08

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 10:55:39 AM »

I think another point to consider is that a simple PM to Arc would have had more effect on the tone of the post, rather than doing the wrangling on a public forum.
Whether we like it or not, the world is watching.

Just my 2 cents.

That is a good example Grapehound and is something we all should be mindful of (having no 'appearance of evil' [1 Thess 5:22]). But that works both ways, which is what those initial scriptures about humbling oneself were about.

A reminder about being humble and abstaining from boasting is not 'wrangling in public'. I know a few of you do not agree, but I also know a few of you who do. My point was meant for the original poster, not who agreed and who did not. As that message was delivered and acknowledged, let's move on.

Marques
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.