bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Finish this Sentance.....Once I...  (Read 11121 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Finish this Sentance.....Once I...
« on: October 28, 2010, 11:35:25 AM »

Once I.... let the air out the bicycle tires of a bully in 6th grade.  I laughed when we passed him on the school bus pushing his bike home (about 6 miles)

Samson

Re: Finish this Sentance.....Once I...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 11:56:02 AM »

Once I.... let the air out the bicycle tires of a bully in 6th grade.  I laughed when we passed him on the school bus pushing his bike home (about 6 miles)

But I sensed How powerful He was, the Dark Side I sensed in Him, but much to learn, He still does, so I called upon My Friend Yoda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxaI8DbZEE

Sorry, I couldn't resist, Samson.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »

Once I...shoplifted a cheap medalion and a pair of sunglasses with a friend so we could be hippies. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

onelovedread

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »

Once I... believed that I would be tortured in hell for eternity .. that not all would be saved... that the trinity was true ... that I was supposed to tithe .. that I had a free will ... that the beast was the beast and not me...

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 02:02:38 AM »

Once I...made and tested an alcohol-fueled, aluminum can and duct-tape tennis-ball gun in college.  I was fined and written up for 'firing a cannon in the men's dorm'.

Once I...was playing 'follow the leader' (about 8 years old) when I suppose I should have been doing something else.  I tried to stand on my head, fell and broke my collar-bone.  Then I went home and made up a lie about being attacked by a bully.  That lie lasted about 45 years.

Once I...shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.  (John Cash)

Once I...told myself I would never confess my sins on the forum.  Be careful what you tell yourself.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:06:54 AM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

cjwood

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 02:25:48 AM »

Once I...shoplifted a cheap medalion and a pair of sunglasses with a friend so we could be hippies. 

now that's hilarious dave!   8) 8)

claudia

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 08:53:09 AM »

Once I.....broke my collarbone when I went over the handle of my bicycle while racing my 6 year old son.   I guess karma finally caught up with me.

longhorn

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 11:00:33 AM »

Once... and I mean only once, when I was in the 9th grade, I forgot the shorts to my basketball uniform for an away game and had to wear a pair of the other teams girls shorts.  Understandably I didn't play very good that night, but for the first time in my young life, I felt truly liberated.

Longhorn

mcmiller

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 10:00:57 PM »

Once I...helped my wife can hot banana peppers.  It was my job to turn over the split peppers in brine every half hour. In retrospect I should have washed my hands with soap and water before I went in to pee instead of after.

Mark

grapehound

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 10:19:17 PM »

Once I...helped my wife can hot banana peppers.  It was my job to turn over the split peppers in brine every half hour. In retrospect I should have washed my hands with soap and water before I went in to pee instead of after.

Mark

Owwwww! That smarts, thanks for the reminder Bro' !  :o :-[ ;D

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 03:15:43 AM »

once i wrapped duct tape around my cat's broken foot when his splint came off and i couldn't get him to the vet.

once i told my baby sister that the small shiny christmas balls were candy and she ate one.

once i peed on the floor in front of my 4th grade class and ran out the classroom door, across the playground, all the way home.

claudia
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:44:29 AM by cjwood »

grapehound

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 05:43:44 AM »

Claudia, that's dreadful behaviour from a 4th grade teacher.  >:(

dogcombat

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 09:33:17 AM »

Once I...jumped out of bed, I completely missed the floor

Ches

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 09:48:17 AM »

Once I...jumped out of bed, I completely missed the floor

Ches

LOL ROFL..... ;D 8)... that's a keeper Ches!! ;D

Blessings to you bro'

Arc

markn902

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 01:21:09 AM »

Once I believed that most of the world (including myself) would die and never come back. That the resurrection was for a certain religious organization that was Gods one and only giver of truth and since I could never measure up to their standards, once I believed that life was worthless and the extreme hardships I experienced were further proof that I was "of the world" "worldly"  and I wondered why God would do such a thing.

BUT NOT TODAY!  ;D
Now I see truth as it is beautiful and mysterious and great. Full of love and simple in a way but I will spend the rest of my life never fully understanding it. The yoke is off my back and I am free. Sometimes I forget how lucky and blessed I am.

also once when I was 8 or 9 I jumped off my roof with a sheet over my head because I though that would be a parachute  :)

dogcombat

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 12:04:30 PM »

Once I.....saw the train pass by at full speed, I was glad not to be on the track

Ches

RRHinds

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 09:17:52 PM »

Once when I was just two years old my Mother threw me down concrete steps trying to kill. Have been deaf in my left ear ever since. I only found out two years ago when my sister told me just before she died of a heart attack. I wondered why God wanted me to know that at the age of 54. Then I thought about my then situation which was not good many battles with the evil one, God then showed me that not only had he protected me then that he would protect me always and that he was with at all times.

He is such a loving God nothing happens without his approval.

God bless
Roland.

judith collier

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »

Ok, once i was told to draw a yard on a math paper in 4th grade and couldn't figure out how to draw 36 in. on notebook paper so i drew a backyard with pretty trees (never could leave anything void) The teacher told everyone what a certain person did, thank God she didn't mention names. To this day i can't figure out what she wanted. Three 12 in. lines??? Six 6 in. lines??
judy

grapehound

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 07:40:37 PM »

Once I thought a 'ShihTzu' was a wildlife park without any animals.  :P

Stacey

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 10:33:56 PM »

Once I thought a 'ShihTzu' was a wildlife park without any animals.  :P

Funny how people can look at the same thing but see it completely opposite grapehound.

After rolling "ShihTzu" around in my head a few times, I had to modify my post.

Once I.....thought a ShihTzu was only a dog, I had one once, very pretty doggy but, today Im pretty sure a "ShihTzu" has lots and lots of animals  ;D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:02:11 PM by Stacey »
Stacey
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.