bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my life  (Read 3670 times)

dre91

my life
« on: October 28, 2010, 09:38:18 PM »

since my wife and i have separated my life has been crazy. when my wife and i first separated i was living in a hotel. after a month i moved in with this girl and later she became my girlfriend. during this time i started studying with the Jehovahs witnesses and attending the kingdom hall meetings. i broke up with the girl i was living with because she was a habitual liar and i got my own place. i moved a friend in because she got evicted from her place and i didn't want to see her or her children on the street. i haven't been to the kingdom hall in two weeks. i don't know why i studied with the witnesses. i guess it was because of the attention they were giving me. the woman living with me told me she would help me pay 4 my divorce.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: my life
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 10:16:23 PM »

since my wife and i have separated my life has been crazy. when my wife and i first separated i was living in a hotel. after a month i moved in with this girl and later she became my girlfriend. during this time i started studying with the Jehovahs witnesses and attending the kingdom hall meetings. i broke up with the girl i was living with because she was a habitual liar and i got my own place. i moved a friend in because she got evicted from her place and i didn't want to see her or her children on the street. i haven't been to the kingdom hall in two weeks. i don't know why i studied with the witnesses. i guess it was because of the attention they were giving me. the woman living with me told me she would help me pay 4 my divorce.

Hey buddy, Sorry to hear about how rough things have been for you! I'm not really sure what can be said to make you feel better but ill try anyway!

You know you've got a family here in Christ that really cares for you and loves you like a brother! You also know you're not alone and that our Father and Big brother Jesus are always with us! Even in the darkest of times! So don't give up hope and don't ever give up on yourself because you know God won't! Keep praying, keep struggling, fight the good fight! I'm fighting everyday and losing practicly every time but we can't give up! We've got a mighty Father capable of doing a mighty work in us and He's promised He will! So have hope and be of good cheer knowing this!

God bless you bud, i'lll be sure to say a prayer for you always and whenevr the Lord permits!

In Christ,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 12:42:50 AM »

You know you've got a family here in Christ that really cares for you and loves you like a brother! You also know you're not alone and that our Father and Big brother Jesus are always with us! Even in the darkest of times! So don't give up hope and don't ever give up on yourself because you know God won't! Keep praying, keep struggling, fight the good fight! I'm fighting everyday and losing practicly every time but we can't give up! We've got a mighty Father capable of doing a mighty work in us and He's promised He will! So have hope and be of good cheer knowing this!

i just wanted to say Amen to what alex said, and to say i hope you were uplifted by these words dre.  i know that i was.

claudia

dre91

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 02:34:30 AM »

i really just wanted to vent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.