bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here's the answer:  (Read 6981 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Here's the answer:
« on: October 30, 2010, 05:59:13 AM »

hyphen r r r anna hife.

What's a question?
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Beloved

Re: Here's the answer:
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 03:23:57 PM »

Why isn,t my spellckicker working?

beloved

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 12:46:53 PM »

What does Scooby Doo sound like when someone sneezes and he say's " Gesundheit "

Longhorn

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 08:32:44 PM »

Beloved's question does not have the right answer.  I'll have to give Longhorn a longshot and unexpected grudging 'correct', but it hurts me to do so.

The answer is Hyphen r r r Anna Hife.  A question is up to you.  If you want it to be about music, then it may be...as long as it can be answered Hyphen r r r Anna Hife.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:39:29 AM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 04:15:02 AM »

Are hyphens life?

Arc

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 05:44:14 AM »

Yes.  Yes, they are.  Hyphens are life.  They are evolutionary link between colons ( : ) and elipses (...).

OK...really that makes no sense, but it's late and I've getting over the hiccups.

It's past time for a hint.  Your hint is time.

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 03:34:40 PM »

My answer was partly right, you see the Spellchiker knew reproduction was involved ... ;)

the thing between the : and the ellipse... is not a hyphen _   ::)

it has to be
                   the diagnonal   /
                   the backslash \
                   Or the            ^    Whatever this pointy thing is called

Those two dots did not get horizonal with out a transitional or mid position and then they still had to regress back to points

Dave you cannot pull a Darwin over on us..  :P

Everyone knows that life is a    ?
For some it is a #@!

beloved

« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 03:39:01 PM by Beloved »

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »

Never argue with a Spellchik.  Wasn't she also the Prime Minister of one of those breakaway ex-soviet republics?

Since I mentioned hiccups, here's a question:

Over the course of 6 nights, how long at a time was I able to sleep before being awakened by hiccups?

I've already given the answer.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 04:04:58 PM »

Were you counting Sheep?  ;D...

Arc

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »

What the heck is this thread about???

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 07:56:47 PM »

It's a Time Out!   .....   I think ;D

Beloved

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 01:44:33 AM »

janine   ;D the only thing musical is his condition Singultus or commonly hiccups/hiccoughs  ;D

Since hyphen are a written hiccup in a word and because of this most people do not know that there is talk that the Hyphen is going to be eliminated by the oxford dictionary.

Hyphen= Hicccup  The rrr = (hour) anna hife= (and a half)
Are you a Scot?

If you are getting these hiccups nightly that is unusual.

Next time Dave get up and grab the top of door frame with your hands and bend your head and body forward.....stretch that toso and make you back arch...that might quiten your Phrenic nerve.

Even babies in utero get them...if they do not stop then there may be medical reasons for them

Personally hyphens are a pain in writing. The probelm with hyphen is they look just like  a minus sign and they look like an en-dash and  they look like an em-dash (which is longer line than an en-dash).  .....who came up with this punctuation stuff ....it is annoying.

At any length forget spellchicker and prime minister....according to Gary K "forum personalities"  we are both troglodites and ......proud of it  :P

beloved
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:58:24 AM by Beloved »

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 03:29:31 AM »

Great Scot.  I thought it was delta southern.  Troglodyte or not, Beloved is smart.  As for the hiccups...it was not a fun week.  I did the usual home remedies...a spoonful of sugar on the back of the tongue, sipping ice water...anything to fool that pesky Phrenic nerve for half an hour, hour, hour and a half.

I think I stumbled onto your suggestion, but it was really emptying my lungs and enduring prolonged spasms of the diaphragm (in other words, attempting suicide without actually dying) and repeating a few times that finally knocked them out.

And that is what this thread is about.  Knocking them out.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 08:37:14 AM »

Nah....it's not as violent as a knock out guys ;D....it's about Home Run!...Cheer on...cheering on.... ;D

That hyphen is only a hurdle...watch the runner breeze over them hurdles!!! ;D What was the prescription...hold the door frame...arch the back ...got it...! ;D ...That's a breeze prescription Doc...thanks! 8)

Arc

cjwood

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 03:48:29 AM »

actually, to answer your question antaiwan, this thread, for me, was about learning a new way to cure the hiccups!  i was totally confused about this thread myself, until i read beloved's script for curing those pesky hiccups.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 11:31:48 AM »

Dave...does laughing cure the hiccups? because this had me laughing.. and lost and found and lost again!!! hehehe!!!
this is all too technical for me and YOU know, Dave...I am technically challenged!! Oh...and...I am also...puntuationally challenged! sigh...
Carry on, dude!
Kathy  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.