bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fall Harvest  (Read 5508 times)

mharrell08

Fall Harvest
« on: October 31, 2010, 09:40:14 AM »

In light of many 'Fall Harvest' activities going on today:

Excerpt from Lake of Fire Part 4 (http://bible-truths.com/lake4.html):

JESUS TAUGHT THE PURPOSE OF THE FALL HARVEST

The eighth day of this Feast of Tabernacles was called "The Last Great Day of the Feast." Jesus Christ Himself came to the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem and spoke on the Last Great Day:

"In the last day, that GREAT DAY OF THE FEAST, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If ANY MAN thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of LIVING WATER" (John 7:37-38).

At what point in future prophecy, will Jesus Christ CUT OFF the invitation to all and any who are athirst to drink of His LIVING WATERS? Our Lord NEVER cuts off the invitation to drink of the living waters. These waters (a symbol for God’s SPIRIT) will be available until every creature in heaven and earth is saved:

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the FOUNTAIN OF THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY" (Rev. 21:6).

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And WHOSOEVER WILL, let him take the WATER OF LIFE FREELY" (Rev. 22:17).

And this declaration is made just five verses before the END OF THE BIBLE!

But don’t be deceived, Jesus Christ IS the "tree of life" in the Garden, and NO ONE can partake of that tree of life except he first pass the through the "FLAMING SWORD" that points in all directions and guards the tree of life. Remember, "Our God is a CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29).

So Tabernacles celebrated the great Fall harvest, the largest harvest of the whole year. It was this great Fall harvest that would sustain Israel through the winter months. There were far more products to be harvested in the END of the year than in the Spring of the year. Therefore this same type must carry over into the New Testament.

So here is where we are. There were THREE great festivals in the yearly calendar of Israel:

"THREE TIMES in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which He shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread [which included Passover], and in the feast of weeks [firstfruits], and in the feast of tabernacles [the time of the great fall harvest]: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty" (Deut. 16:16).

First comes the wave sheaf, the very first of the firstfruits, on Passover, during the feast of unleavened bread. This represents CHRIST, the very first (wave sheaf) OF the firstfruit, our Passover sacrificed for us.

Second was the Feast of Weeks when the firstfruit of the land was harvested. This represents US, the FIRSTFRUIT to enter God’s Kingdom. James says WE are the firstfruit of God (James 1:18).

Third came the great Fall harvest, the Feast of Tabernacles, a much much larger gathering, where ALL THE FALL HARVEST was gathered in! What does this Feast picture? This was the time of true REJOICING FOR EVERYONE. Absolutely EVERYONE. No one was left out of this great and final festival of the year:

"And thou shalt rejoice IN THY FEAST [of Tabernacles, the fall harvest], YOU, and your SON, and your DAUGHTER, and your MANSERVANT, and your MAIDSERVANT, and the LEVITE, the STRANGER [GENTILES], and the FATHERLESS, and the WIDOW, that are within your gates" (Deut. 16:14).

NO ONE was EXCLUDED! EVERYONE was INCLUDED!

And so we see in the New Testament that these three festivals of ancient Israel are really TYPES in God’s master plan of salvation. Christ the FIRST of the firstfruit. Then believers, the FIRSTFRUITS. And then the great FALL HARVEST.

But wait a minute. We know that Christ was the First of the firstfruit to be resurrected to life. We also know that all the believing saints who are to reign with Christ at His coming are the rest of the firstfruits. So where then does the great fall harvest of souls come into God’s family? When have you ever been taught about the great fall harvest, which excludes no one but includes everyone? There is a reason why you haven’t heard the truth of these Scriptures in Christendom.

According to Christendom THERE IS NO GREAT FALL HARVEST OF SOULS at the end of the ages!

That’s right, they say there will be NO Fall Harvest in God’s Kingdom. Just how do they account for such a thing? Is God such an inept and unskilled Farmer that He has a total crop failure when Fall harvest time comes, or will He just BURN THE ENTIRE HARVEST in the eternal fires of some fabled hell?

Marques

lauriellen

Re: Fall Harvest
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »

i grew up 'keeping' the feast of tabernacles in the wwcog....i remember it as the most anticipated and joyous time of year. how i long for the fulfillment of this fall harvest of all. i lay awake sometimes & wonder how 'Christians' could stand to truely believe that 95% of the harvest will be burned instead of gathered. how could they believe the Almighty God who spoke the entire universe into existance could have such a miserable crop failure? i thank God daily for Ray who is exposing those who contradict, shinning a bright light into this dark dark world.

Felix

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 01:23:34 PM »

Thank you Marques for that excerpt from Ray. Salvation of all was the hardest thing for me to believe.
It went against everthing that I had been taught. I finally realized that Gods love, mercy, and goodness
were more than I could conceive.

lauriellen

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 02:03:28 PM »

i guess my upbringing was unique in that i was not taught the doctrine of 'hell' as a child... we were taught of the 'great white throne judgement' even tho many of the other things we were taught was wrong. i always remember looking forward to the 'millineum' and 'judgement' and always viewed God as 'fair' and 'loving'.....it was not until i was an adult, and got indoctrinated into the 'penticostal' and 'baptist' (i was baptised in a baptist  church) and how central the teaching of 'hell' and 'eternal torment' was to these religions. i thought it was the most hideous teaching i had ever heard. i once told my penticostal mother-in-law that i didn't believe in hell...well, you can imagine the 'scourging' i got.....fear was my motivation (which was the intention of the teaching of these religions).....i went through a time of such confusion and anguish. i remember laying awake at night and begging God, 'please don't let hell be true'....please be merciful to mankind that you have made....i had not heard of the truths of God as taught by Ray.
what a true joy & relief when God led me to Ray's site. Thank God that Ray's eyes have been opened and he has been lead to share with all of us. were would any of us be without the knowledge that we have learned here? i hope that i in no way sound 'puffed up' about what i have learned, believe me, i know just how BLESSED & LUCKY (& undeserving) any of us are to know what we know...now at this time....but also, i believe that there will come the time (fall harvest) when all will come to the full knowledge of God. it is truely something we should REJOICE about....this 'fall festival' is better than all the worlds holiday's put together & then some. =)

G. Driggs

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 12:45:47 AM »

I thought this to be a nice addition to the post. Ray really nails it when he explains these harvests are hidden from the eyes of most at this time. I'll never forget reading this part, as it had a profound impact on me.

Seeing and Understanding the Invisible @ http://bible-truths.com/lake4.html

A simple example: "Another parable spoke He unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened." Jesus didn’t explain this parable, so what does it mean? Most certainly understand that leaven (like yeast) put into dough will cause the dough to rise through fermentation. But what is the spiritual application of this parable? Paul tells us that, "Know ye not that a little leaven leavens the whole lump" (I Cor. 5:6). But who believes this parable? According to Jesus, the kingdom of God is like this parable of the leaven and the lump. The kingdom of God moves and works throughout the entirety of the universe until the WHOLE of God’s creation is brought under its influence. But who believes it?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 06:56:42 AM »

GOD WINS THE HEARTS OF EVERYONE!

God includes everyone in the whole World.  There are people in the world in Africa,  Asia, Europe, Australia and also the Island communities. EVERYONE is included from South Pole to North Pole!...from top to bottom and bottom to top! The WHOLE world is everyone, everywhere, for ALL TIME!

God speaks to us through the ages.  His Message is that EVERYONE will come into a time of true rejoicing FOR EVER MORE. This everyone, INCLUDES the mean,  bad,  ugly,  wretched, deaf, dumb,  blind AND wicked! THEY TOO shall rejoice because everyone IS EVERYONE.

Ours is to believe ~ Our blessing from God,  is that WE DO! THIS IS THE POWER OF GOD ~ EVERYONE SHALL REJOICE FOR EVER MORE!!!!!

Those who can relate to this are like members of our nationality, country and  citizenship. This is like in the time of Pentecost when the Disciples could speak to different nationalities in foreign languages and they were understood!  It is the same for us right now right here! NOW!

WE need never fear that we are required to travel with all the members of our Country in order to get through Border Posts and barriers of human nature of the old man so clearly defined in the Word of our God. We may travel without need to show anyone how many others there are who are of our own nationality, country or citizenship. Who goes to the boarder of a country thinking they have to travel with all the population of the country they come from! Ha ha ha LOL ROLF….no ways!...God includes ALL into His Kingdom with His Spiritual Passport of His Kingdom. We can go anywhere with our International Spiritual Passport. Indeed we are sent to travel.

The language for every country in this world, is that God includes EVERYONE in His Harvest! No matter where you go, everyone is everyone! That's the Passport!  Knowing that, just might give you the travel bug to fly, scooter, or go by boat, to the Harvest! GET THERE! The Harvest is ON!

Everyone will be made perfect and that perfection will not exclude anyone. THAT IS THE LAW> GOD HAS SPOKEN! No matter how bad, poor, rejected, unworthy or unfit we may feel or believe we are, God Has Spoken! He has said to US that WE shall not be made perfect without THEM!...those folks, out there in the world feeling miserable, rejected, hurting and abandoned. NO ONE IS EXCLUDED! We shall not be made perfect without THEM.

Heb 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Every time you go through the Border Post to another country, you can understand what Paul means because we have spiritual passports. God is our Government and everyone will rejoice. This is the break free! It is the Diplomatic Immunity freedom to pass through with privilege of the Government of God!

We just know it a little bit sooner than the rest of the World.

Blessed are they of whom it is asked, what is the source of your joy!...we can say, We've got our PASSPORTS that Officially recognize that EVERYONE is going to rejoice for ever more!~

Blessings EVERYONE!......for EVER MORE.....Great Thread Marques....Well done!

Yours truly
Arc

jingle52

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 08:54:24 AM »

Thank you Marques for this timely reminder ;D

Lauriellen, Driggs, Felix and Arc - Amen! ;)

God's Blessing, and may we All Rejoice in his Mercy Truth and Love!! :D

grapehound

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 03:41:33 PM »

Amen Jingle,

Good thread you've started here, thanks Marques.
All really uplifting responses.

Lauriellen, what a blessing your young head wasn't filled with that, " Hell " garbage.

Thanks for the 'Leaven' passage George.
Much needed when you posted.

Nice analogy Arc Thanks!

Blessings

Grape
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.