bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Appreciation of Old Time Members  (Read 10316 times)

Samson

Appreciation of Old Time Members
« on: November 02, 2010, 09:38:55 AM »

Hi Forum,

I decided to dedicate this Thread to showing appreciation towards the long time members of this Forum and making some mention of notable former members, praying for their return and some acknowledging of Our long time guests. I did some detective work and research in preparing this, but the following list only includes those who are members for Four Years, as of December 2010, sorry if I missed anyone, although I believe I covered everyone. This List leaves out Marques, Dave from Tenn and Myself, because We joined after January 2008. Dennis Vogel owns the Site, it's His and was His idea, so He's not on this List. Well, here it goes.

Craig, Kat, Rene, Falconn 003(Roger), Akira329(Antaiwan), Gmik(Gena), Arcturus(Deborah), Beloved(Carol), Italian Boy(Alex), Eggi, Ciy, Aktilt, jerreye, John9362, Iris, Psalmsinger, Brett, Pax Vobiscum, M_ Oliver, Pylady(Cindy), Steve W, Patrick, Cheekie 3, Ceo, Dogcombat(Ches), Chris R, Mannonthecross, Hebrewroots98(Susan), Prarrydog, Mrl1970, DaveUk, rj, Bill, Steve, Longhorn, Fe32k, Extol, Sansmile, Bob F, Sojourner(Harry), Chuck T, Zevezda, Chuck4, mck24458, Lorie Marie, Snowfire, and Moises.

Some Former Members that were regular contributors that come to mind were Sorin, Joe Hillsbororiver, Joey Porter, Bobby Proctor, Skydreamer(Diana), Martinez, Gregor, Randy King(I don't know what happened to him, just disappeared one day). I'm sure there are others, before my time. My wife is no longer a Member, but still shares with me some of the information found here and helped me with this Thread.

Also, appreciation for the many guests that have yet to join, but have been reading for many years. John Popovich was visiting this Site as a guest for two years before joining. Well, that's it, if anyone remembers anyone I missed, feel free to list them. Remember, I only listed those before Jan 2007.

Kind Regards, Samson.

grapehound

Re: Appreciation of Old Time Members
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 03:55:37 PM »

This is a  lovely idea Samson; very thoughtful.

Bless you

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 04:10:09 PM »

AWWW what happened to Joe (hillsboro)  :( I really liked him.. his posts were amazing. Aw i'm sad now :(
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

chav

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 04:56:33 PM »

yeah come back Joe

lauriellen

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 08:11:11 PM »

and Horseman? His posts were always so inspiring.

Patrick

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 10:58:29 PM »

I'm not sure how many "upgradeds" there has been to the forum (there was a change in March 06'), but, I actually became a member in 05' (prior to the Mobile 05' conference).
Best choice ;) I've ever made; all the glory goes to God!

Samson

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 04:07:56 AM »

I'm not sure how many "upgradeds" there has been to the forum (there was a change in March 06'), but, I actually became a member in 05' (prior to the Mobile 05' conference).
Best choice ;) I've ever made; all the glory goes to God!

Hey Patrick,

In my research, I was only able to go back to 2006, using Introductions and General Discussions as my primary tools, You might be the oldest remaining member, I don't know, not Chronological Age, but time length,  ;).

Carry On, Samson.

Patrick

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 11:16:04 AM »

Craig is the oldest!  ;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 11:27:01 AM »

You are appreciated Samson.

Blessings brother :)
Arc

mharrell08

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »

Craig is the oldest!  ;D

When God said 'Let there be Light', Craig hit the switch  :D

GaryK

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 12:17:57 PM »

and Horseman? His posts were always so inspiring.

Thank you lauriellen.     I am 'horseman', just going by my actual name nowadays. 

It’s nice to know someone appreciated my occasional aimless ramblings. 

I disappeared form the forum a few months as a result of extreme anger toward god in a win-less show of defiance over -no freewill-....(circumstances in life that resulted in decisions that resulted in circumstances...that resulted in decisions.....that resulted in circumstances)...........well, you get the point.

That ‘debate’, if one could call it that, went something along the idea of when I train horses.    I’m the boss-man.  That’s it.    My barn, my rules.    No discussion.   Got it god?

God was showing me sort of the same:  my creation, my rules.  That’s it.  Discuss all you wish.
   ;D

onelovedread

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010, 12:42:48 PM »

GaryK and lauriellen

"That ‘debate’, if one could call it that, went something along the idea of when I train horses.    I’m the boss-man.  That’s it.    My barn, my rules.    No discussion.   Got it god?"

That debate reminds me of the song I sing when my wife leaves the house - "I'm the boss of the house, when she's not home."

Yeah, so we can lay it down for God. I love it GaryK - " My barn, my rules." Yeah right!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010, 12:54:42 PM »

GaryK...I am truly glad you are here....! 8).... You weren't recognised!  ;D  The way you are now is amazing! 8)

Blessings dear brother :-*
Arc

Marky Mark

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 01:52:51 PM »

I’m the boss-man.  That’s it.    My barn, my rules.    No discussion.   Got it god?
God was showing me sort of the same:  my creation, my rules.  That’s it.

Exo 9:14  For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth.

Gary,welcome back.I didnt know you were the former horseman. 8)

Peace...Mark

Roy Coates

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 10:09:41 PM »

Two thumbs up to all, nice thought Samson ;D

lauriellen

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 12:21:55 PM »

garyK, so glad your back..... ;D......still have the beautiful picture of the 'horseman' about to saddle up hanging on my office wall near the
computer.

GaryK

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 12:40:03 PM »

Thanks lauriellen.  I agree, that is a beaut.  Very down to earthy.

gmik

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 07:28:53 PM »

gosh, I bet I am the ole grandma on the forum!!!   :)

Susan, if you are out there give us a shout out.

Paula too...(Pknowles)...gosh so many I miss..glad Psalmsinger is hanging around.

I wish people would not actually quit but just stop posting till they come back. I don't post near as much as I did but I always check in.

I love this place!!
 :-* :-*

judith collier

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 04:46:49 AM »

gmik, looked up your info and believe I just might be the oldest gramma.
judy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2010, 08:20:04 AM »

And where is Orien77 and Bobby....my space brothers?

And don't forget Darren!... our Yellow Brick Road member...He's HERE....Yellowstone...God bless you dearest brother of mine!

Arc
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:22:56 AM by Arcturus »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.